Africasgateway.com

Sex vs Brains

Touareg · 42 · 8111

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Dilema:-Who do you go with? ???

You start going out with these two chicks round about the same time, At the beggining both relationships ar not that serious(Hence the two timing, before we get all self-righteous). However as time goes on you realise that you're inlove with both these women but for different reasons...

One...A student with a face of an angel and a body of a goddess,The kind you can chill and watch an episode of South Park with and you both end up in stiches but cant have a fruitful conversation containing the words "Joel Netshitenzhe" or "Constitution" in it.Sex with this chickita is of Vocanic Propotions fuelled by the pa**ion of Hell's raging fires.you know the kind that leaves you soaking wet and gasping for air, With your muscles feeling like you've just been in the gym for 6 hours...The kindda chick you get down with anywhere...anytime...

The Other...A young Lawyer, the independent type, Incredibly inteligent.The type you can have a 2Hour intelectual conversation with, the kind that holds her own in any argument about any subject.She know every south african minister and their potfolio off the top of her head and can give a meaningful analysis obout the situation in Gaza.This woman isnt interested in watching genius such as South Park, she'd rather chill and read Sunday Times and she thinks Johnny Bravo is one of your drinking buddies.Sex with this woman is relatively conservative...She doesnt f***, She makes love...

So one day you get bust, and you're in a situation where you have to choose, who do you go with?

Real Recognise Real

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
This is what you do right...

Get both these broads into a room. Put a chair in the middle of the room. Play them an Alanis Morisette track (preferably Ironic).

Its musical chairs time! So, whoever isnt seated by the time you stop the music has to get the f*ck out of there. But make sure you let her know there are no hard feelings at all, and that the game is cold.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I think it depends on more than just these two factors.
Which one do you have the most in common with? Which one is more fun being around? Which one do you most often think about and call when you are feeling in the mood for just a chat or just to go have a drink?

Don't "overthink" the situation. I used to do that a lot as well, where I would summarily give up on a girl simply because she didn't have enough brains or wasn't as smart as my ex and wasn't capapble of having the same kinds of conversations.

Instead of comparing the two, just decide which one is more fun to be around.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I'd go with girl 1... She's still a student and as a student you don't really care much about important shit and that might/probably will change... she could still get intellectually stimulating the minute she hits the work place.
However with girl two? That's it. That's as exciting as it gets. Your pillow talk will be limited to Barack Obama and Julius Malema...
But that's just my 2 cents worth.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
ok, let me re-phrase my answer...

red hot sex with goddess VS. boring sex with intellectual

you're talking as if you're planning on spending the rest of your life with the one you choose.

enjoy the goddess until your brain goes numb, then move on. you've got your whole life ahead of you to have boring sex with intellectuals.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Get both these broads into a room. Put a chair in the middle of the room. Play them an Alanis Morisette track (preferably Ironic).

why her?
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

why her?

Because she makes her own clothes and plays the guitar.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

you're talking as if you're planning on spending the rest of your life with the one you choose.

enjoy the goddess until your brain goes numb, then move on. you've got your whole life ahead of you to have boring sex with intellectuals.

Eish dont know D, two years ago it would've been an easy choice, now it just seems superficial to base a decision on sex alone.did i just say that??? i must be ageing

Surely interlect must be important too...I like a woman that can challenge me interlectually...
needless to say, i also like a woman who can chill with the boys and watch cattoons and happens to be a monster in bed too.

And yes i have to choose one because both relationships are maturing and words like "I love you" are being thrown left right and center...
Real Recognise Real

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile

Eish dont know D, two years ago it would've been an easy choice, now it just seems superficial to base a decision on sex alone.did i just say that??? i must be ageing

Surely interlect must be important too...I like a woman that can challenge me interlectually...
needless to say, i also like a woman who can chill with the boys and watch cattoons and happens to be a monster in bed too.

And yes i have to choose one because both relationships are maturing and words like "I love you" are being thrown left right and center...

The red hot sex Goddess is fun to be around only because she is still young......her career has not even begun yet......You will never know what will happen to her once her career shoots off........My advice will be if you are looking for just fun then this lady is the right one for you........but if you are looking for something more than just having fun then you need to look closely at which lady do you connect with the most.......
Freedom is only a state of mind....

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
i dig a girl i enjoy being around. boring chics can be a joy kill a lot of the time. and tend to rub odd on a nigga too. iv noticed how my niggas who went out with boring girls became boring niggas as well. and nobody wanted to hang out with them anymore, especially if they brought they girlfriend
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Truth.com/real

That not good enough for ya?

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I say leave them both.

stay away from them and have no contact for a month ( max! ) The one you yearn for and not JUST on a sex bases , the one you get most tempted to  call up. the one that makes you feel like a month could be a life time. After a month call her and forget the other .

Ps... It works ;)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 07:56:52 AM by Jay - Lee »

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
LOL...they busted the bastard already.

I say improve on your time management skills and it won't happen again.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
I JUST WANNA f***.. THE LAWYER CAN SHUCK MY DYICK!!(no pun)