The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
For those who haven't heard this yet:
http://www.shaunoakes.com/2009/01/prank-call-to-julius-malema/

Imagine this man getting a diplomatic position or being in parliament.
Also check out today's Hayibo update.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Heard about this this morning... He's an idiot
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 04:07:36 PM by BALDiLOKS »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
he actually doesnt get it. wtf? ha ha ha. what a fool

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
he actually doesnt get it. wtf? ha ha ha. what a fool

He probably actually believed it was Barrack ( yes we are on first name bases). I mean, why wouldn't Barrack call the smartest person in politics. I mean he is such an astute leader and at the forefront of South African politics.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
from the beginning till about half way through the call its understanble that he wasnt getting it but then after that... smh.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I think my favourite part is

Caller : Do you have anything to ask Barrack Obama?
Julius: No.

???  :o  ??? No? No? You don't have anything to ask the first black president of the United States of America. Ask him his shoe size, what he had for breakfast. Ask him something god damnit...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Come on guys, Barack has only been in office for a day, we can't possibly expect the guy to automatically know who he is.

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
U people are incredibly stupid. Obama's hallow rhetoric does not equate to prgressive policy articulation. He has already indicated that he will persue all of his predecessor's central policies. That is, military aggression abroad and austerity at home and handing over trillions of public wealth to Wall Street. Obama is a product of the Democratic Party corrupt political machinery. The party that Martin Luther King called a 'representative of the supine liberals'. He is the president because white corporate America, who bankrolled his campaign, have allowed him to be. They know that he will not change the conditions of the vast majority of African Americans who live in poverty in the ghettos, and filling up the prisons. Why do you think Dick Cheney has been praising Obama's cabinet selections. Perhaps good old Dick KNOWS something that the cheering squad doesn't. Obama will make you simpletons feel fuzzy in your stomachs because he is black and talks about hope. He will certainly manage to sell the agenda of the American ruling oligarchs more skilfully than the beligerent Bush. His administration will not be informed by media- image construction but by the interests he represents. One thing that has been of benefit from this Obama hysteria, has been an understanding of how religion works. Before calling Malema an idiot, another fashionable exercise fostered and facilitated by what Mbeki called a colonial media, have a look in the mirror.

Psyche-Optic

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
  • Underground Bound
    • View Profile
^^^
Amen

You beat me to it. I'm not a fan of Molema, but I think the prank was serriously lame, and anyway Molema could have responded would still have looke stupid (mainly because it's a prank, it's designed to make you look stupid). If I was Molema and I had recieved a call like that, I also don't neccesarily know how I would have responded, because it is so unexpected. Besides even the "Obama" in that prank doesn't say any intelligible stuff and therefore it's hard to understand what he means, let alone respond accordingly. Anyone who found this funny only did so because he went with an attitude of " Julius Malema is an idiot and therefore anything he says has to be ridiculous and funny".
I'm a dignified man,
tryin to escape the spell of a civilised plan
Cos time in a suit is like life in a cell

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Didn't find this funny at all.

On another note, seems like we got a lot of Credo Mutwa's running around lately, predicting this and that,yada yada, Barack is gonna do this and not do that. Maybe they can tell us when the world is meant to end again ? f***. Can the man get his dick sucked by a white house intern first b4 we judge him ? f***EN pessimists . Ya'll are what's wrong with this world. Think u know everything.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 09:13:20 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Besides even the "Obama" in that prank doesn't say any intelligible stuff and therefore it's hard to understand what he means, let alone respond accordingly. Anyone who found this funny only did so because he went with an attitude of " Julius Malema is an idiot and therefore anything he says has to be ridiculous and funny".

:-\

all of this means you would have really fell for it. cant you tell that they used different audio clips from various speaches and conversations from Obama. the clips have different tones and were clearly from different environments. the point was exactly that, randomly meaningless recordings that a reasonably intellegent individuals could have picked up at least half way through the "conversation".

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
U people are incredibly stupid. Obama's hallow rhetoric does not equate to prgressive policy articulation. He has already indicated that he will persue all of his predecessor's central policies. That is, military aggression abroad and austerity at home and handing over trillions of public wealth to Wall Street. Obama is a product of the Democratic Party corrupt political machinery. The party that Martin Luther King called a 'representative of the supine liberals'. He is the president because white corporate America, who bankrolled his campaign, have allowed him to be. They know that he will not change the conditions of the vast majority of African Americans who live in poverty in the ghettos, and filling up the prisons. Why do you think Dick Cheney has been praising Obama's cabinet selections. Perhaps good old Dick KNOWS something that the cheering squad doesn't. Obama will make you simpletons feel fuzzy in your stomachs because he is black and talks about hope. He will certainly manage to sell the agenda of the American ruling oligarchs more skilfully than the beligerent Bush. His administration will not be informed by media- image construction but by the interests he represents. One thing that has been of benefit from this Obama hysteria, has been an understanding of how religion works. Before calling Malema an idiot, another fashionable exercise fostered and facilitated by what Mbeki called a colonial media, have a look in the mirror.

Because we happen to think that it was funny... Ok Mr Smarty pants... What does all this babble have to do with the video anyways?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Hey Sdudla, why you so angry all the time guy?
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What does all the shit you posted have to do with the clip?

No one in here, especially not me, said that Obama is the second coming or anything close. We just laughed at the clip. Did you not get it?