Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Obama calls Malema

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
That's a wack ad. I don't get it.

Sorry BALDI, for some reason, im suspecting u kinda worked on it ? Maybe u can explain it to me,cos i seriously don't get it ?

« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 11:12:22 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Sorry BALDI, i suspect u kinda worked on it.Maybe u can explain it to me,cos i seriously don't get it ?

Neah it's okay.....

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I think that ad is dope. i liked it. it seemed corny at the beginning but its really cool. it might go over ppls heads though.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com

Sorry BALDI, for some reason, im suspecting u kinda worked on it ? Maybe u can explain it to me,cos i seriously don't get it ?

oh did you now????  ;D
spread love in da music

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
That's why i asked for a breakdown, cos clearly the punchline went over my head. Oh well !!!!

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
For those who haven't heard this yet:
http://www.shaunoakes.com/2009/01/prank-call-to-julius-malema/

Imagine this man getting a diplomatic position or being in parliament.
Also check out today's Hayibo update.
LMaO!!! :D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
That's why i asked for a breakdown, cos clearly the punchline went over my head. Oh well !!!!

lol. would have prefered to see the ad again before i explain it but now i feel presured to explain.

the dude there is supposed to fit the BEE stereotype, dress code, flashy lifestyle. the ad is about getting your share of the chicken but its played out like they're tallking about shares. u know the type of shares that have been offered to the public e.g Yebo Yethu (Vodacom), etc. the Nandos ad one is Yidla Nathi (if i remember correctly), which means eat with us. i'll explain it further once i see the ad again.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 12:03:02 PM by Rr to the Rrizzla »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

lol. would have prefered to see the ad again before i explain it but now i feel presured to explain.

the dude there is supposed to fit the BEE stereotype, dress code, flashy lifestyle. the ad is about getting your share of the chicken but its played out like they're tallking about shares. u know the type of shares that have been offered to the public e.g Yebo Yethu (Vodacom), etc. the Nandos ad one is Yidla Nathi (if i remember correctly), which means eat with us. i'll explain it further once i see the ad again.

Wow if I didn't know better I'd say you worked on it too.. But carry on, let me not disturb you.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

"Normarlly ne,Im a legs and thighs man....." ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I dont like it. Altho .... I did like the ringtone , suits him just right.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
That my fav ad at the mo..!its on point matter of fact 'inspiring'(makes me wanna get an ANC membership card)..From rags to B!tches ,thats wat it is comrades !
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

?Untitled

• REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
 ???http://[code][flash=200,200][img][/img][/flash][/code] ;D.. a man with knowledge is more dangerous than Niggas with guns. especially the 'so-called' lets liberate ourselves bullshit. I hear people talking about Hussien and Julius...its easy to run one's own life than your own. The world is only a better place as far we view it. We been conditioned, its not easy to turn the leaf around. concentrate on your inner soul than on newspaper references. Like Nas said: we were kings before the colleges.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
???http://[code][flash=200,200][img][/img][/flash][/code] ;D.. a man with knowledge is more dangerous than Niggas with guns. especially the 'so-called' lets liberate ourselves bullshit. I hear people talking about Hussien and Julius...its easy to run one's own life than your own. The world is only a better place as far we view it. We been conditioned, its not easy to turn the leaf around. concentrate on your inner soul than on newspaper references. Like Nas said: we were kings before the colleges.

wow, such wisdom
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Mind Bendah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
 ???People that lead our country. . .Malema is stupid :(
My poetry is floetry i pour words but not consciously it aint hard to see the God in me when i pour words that flow fluently. . .

My poetry is not deep . . . Its simple street slam

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
lmj i feel alot of disses comin on...wait for it...****
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!