Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

RIP Sundowns

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Just watch Bay united next game theyll b probably playing a small team,they goin to lose. The fighting spirit and commitment they showed against sunflower will be gone come next week.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Co-sign
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Just watch Bay united next game theyll b probably playing a small team,they goin to lose. The fighting spirit and commitment they showed against sunflower will be gone come next week.
these f***ers got a 4-1 a** whippin from Ajax ..And Downs played a goalless draw wit Free State Stars
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Supersport will choke in their last 4 games, they wont take this league,mark my words. The big guns are coming ha ha ha wheres Ajax and Arrows they said the league is theirs when they were on top of the league.The  Realest team will take that spot. Any predictions guys.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
It's between Supersport,  Pirates, Sundowns and Chiefs.  Pirates are not a trophy winning team while Chiefs are inconsistent. I'd say Supersport will shade Sundowns. 
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Its Pirates Vs Sundowns tomorrow night. RIP SUNDOWNS

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

what he said.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Sundowns comes up tops...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
This will be a tough one..Only Pirates player im scared of is Terminator Mabalane.But we also got our own Kurt Leintjies..Hate to admit but Pirates are favourites in this one..if they beat us they'll have a very good chance of over takin Super Sport..But then ,the happy people are not into all that title-winning bullshit..
So i don see anyone stoppin Matsatsantsa-a-CapCity.
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yeah.As long as we beat Chiefs and play good football during the  season, winning a trophy would just be a bonus.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

what he said.
not so fast guys, we're not out of the woods yet, the last time we won an official trophy Bin Laden had only released one DVD and his beard was still black LOL. I'll be wearing my Pirates T-shirt tomorrow :-) too bad I'll be working night shift and these folks don't appresiate south african soccer gggrrrrrrrr but I'll be keeping the spirit ALIVE@!!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
LETS GET THIS NIGGAZ MAN,YOU KNOW HOW WE DO. UP THE BUCS!!!  We buried Sundowns.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
R.I.P kids.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Brilliant match and brilliant evening. One a near stampede. One minor riot. And two fantastic goals. For only R20.

I'll tell you what that first goal was the most beautiful thing I've seen. Pure strategy and genius.

I'll recollect, as they are lining up for the free-kick, Mashego runs straight into the goal, and stands at the pole next to the goalkeeper, and amazingly everyone ignores him, they all look at Modise, at this time I'm shaking my head and thinking "Well this is a strange time to sprinkle some muti on the poles".
The cat just stands there to everyone else he looked like a tool, but he and Modise, oh, they knew what was up, suddenly this cat runs back, still no one is looking at him he stands in front of the wall, Teko pa**es him and he shoots. Goal.
Bellimiso!                               
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam