Tonnes · 98 · 37877

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
yho ninjas wa**up.

Seems like Aston Villa ain't losing for shit ;D ;D...some of my boys are Arsenal fans and all they saying is "AV luck is gonna run-out"....I laugh at them  ;)

What are u saying?...u up against Everton tonight.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 02:20:22 PM by Yung Veteran »
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
All i gotta say is just watch. the season aint over yet, Aston Villas luck is definately gon run out...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, who do you guys think will be your biggest challenge in the UEFA cup next season?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
So, who do you guys think will be your biggest challenge in the UEFA cup next season?

maybe liverpool if they qualify

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I doubt it.They'll be too busy with the important EUFA stuff, you know Champions League n all n all.

On the bright side, at least you have a definite title to look forward to. No worries like us, playing against the good teams.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Where's Crook ? Where's all that "FAG-U" talk he was spitting late last year ? MU-HA-HA-HA !!!!

Told ya'll we taking this shit again. LiverPool aint cut out to be Champions anymore. How u gonna drop points @ such a critical stage ? Ya'll already on 3,it's downhill all the way from here. LOL !!! Plus we still got a game in hand. Pity we won't win the Champions League again though. Not with the way Beautiful Barca are playing. But i for one aint complaining. All my teams in the 3 leagues are doing exceptionally well.

Arsene's time will soon be up.He needs to come coach Sundowns or something. LOL !!!!

« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 08:59:28 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
This is a great moment for Arsenal

why should we be cheerful just now?

1.   Because we don’t have Benitez as manager.  Remember this man is rated as a really tip top manager in Europe.  He demands total control over the spending of the club (just like the Lord Wenger) and he picks the players, and talks to the press (just like most managers except Sir Alex F-Word).

But if you heard a recording of his commentary about yesterday’s game you’d have noticed the ravings of a mind completely out of control (and on this topic I speak as one who knows).  “Crazy games” were blamed - but there was no definition of the meanings.

He then made silly remarks about Everton being a little club.  How childish.  Childishness is not for managers.  It is for bloggers.

Can you imagine this man in charge of Arsenal?  Can you imagine Wenger attacking the Tiny Totts or their idiot board?   If we had Benetez as manager within one transfer window the club would be £200 million in debt, and the team wouldn’t be improved one jot.

2.  We are not Bolton.  Which of course is obvious - but consider this.   Bolton under Fat Sam the Slug were a disgrace to football, slithering up the table by every illicit means possible, conning refs, feigning injuries, wasting time from the second minute of a game.  This is the side that invented rotational fouling.   Now the Slug has gone and they are managed by G Megson, who has made some modest improvement in the style of play.  In an outburst today said of Bolton supporters, “My feelings about them need to stay private”

He then launched into this huge attack on his club’s fans in which he called Bolton supporters “pathetic”.

3.   We sell out short-notice games against little teams.

We sold all our away tickets for Cardiff, and most of us had a jolly good time on the terraces.   Then, I have to admit I suggested we might not sell out against Cardiff in the replay.  It is short notice, it is on TV, (mark that - it is on TV) and it is against a team that has only a limited amount of gloss and voom and anything else.  And you know what, we’ve sold out all the Arsenal seats.

4.  We are 90% of the way to getting Arshavin, Rosicky, Eduardo, Theo, Cesc.  What a team to bring in to the club!    We are 9 games unbeaten, and we are going to introduce that lot into our team.  That is just totally bloody amazing.

5.  We don’t have Harry Houdini as manager.  Imagine supporting a club that brings in super star managers like Oswaldo Ardiles, Glenda Hoddle, that bloke from Spain who didn’t speak English and Harry Houdini.   The only one who was really much cop was that Dutch fella, about whose mother there was some doubt - he went off and took his team to the top of the German league.

6.  We don’t have a board like the Tiny Totts, who want to sack a new manager every September.

7.  We have a really good ground that is being paid for by a well-organised totally affordable mortgage - and that’s before we start bringing in all the apartment money.   The Tiny Totts have a planning permission (and are bringing out the DVD of the planning permission to celebrate).   Liverpool We Want Yer Money Wak can’t even get planning permission.   Everton “just say no to local democracy we know what’s best for you” can’t sell their disused training ground.

8.  We have no debt other than the mortgage.  Compare with KGB Fulham, Manchester Bankrupt, Al Fayed Fulham, Liverpool Arab, Manchester Money, Newcastle Zebra and almost everyone else.

9.  We have Jack Wilshere, Carlos Vela, Fran Merida, Kieran Gibbs, Aaron Ramsey, Nacer Barazite…

10.  We have the Lord Wenger. 

Yung lansky

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
  • One Shot
    • View Profile
This is a great moment for Arsenal

why should we be cheerful just now?

1.   Because we don’t have Benitez as manager.  Remember this man is rated as a really tip top manager in Europe.  He demands total control over the spending of the club (just like the Lord Wenger) and he picks the players, and talks to the press (just like most managers except Sir Alex F-Word).

But if you heard a recording of his commentary about yesterday’s game you’d have noticed the ravings of a mind completely out of control (and on this topic I speak as one who knows).  “Crazy games” were blamed - but there was no definition of the meanings.

He then made silly remarks about Everton being a little club.  How childish.  Childishness is not for managers.  It is for bloggers.

Can you imagine this man in charge of Arsenal?  Can you imagine Wenger attacking the Tiny Totts or their idiot board?   If we had Benetez as manager within one transfer window the club would be £200 million in debt, and the team wouldn’t be improved one jot.

2.  We are not Bolton.  Which of course is obvious - but consider this.   Bolton under Fat Sam the Slug were a disgrace to football, slithering up the table by every illicit means possible, conning refs, feigning injuries, wasting time from the second minute of a game.  This is the side that invented rotational fouling.   Now the Slug has gone and they are managed by G Megson, who has made some modest improvement in the style of play.  In an outburst today said of Bolton supporters, “My feelings about them need to stay private”

He then launched into this huge attack on his club’s fans in which he called Bolton supporters “pathetic”.

3.   We sell out short-notice games against little teams.

We sold all our away tickets for Cardiff, and most of us had a jolly good time on the terraces.   Then, I have to admit I suggested we might not sell out against Cardiff in the replay.  It is short notice, it is on TV, (mark that - it is on TV) and it is against a team that has only a limited amount of gloss and voom and anything else.  And you know what, we’ve sold out all the Arsenal seats.

4.  We are 90% of the way to getting Arshavin, Rosicky, Eduardo, Theo, Cesc.  What a team to bring in to the club!    We are 9 games unbeaten, and we are going to introduce that lot into our team.  That is just totally bloody amazing.

5.  We don’t have Harry Houdini as manager.  Imagine supporting a club that brings in super star managers like Oswaldo Ardiles, Glenda Hoddle, that bloke from Spain who didn’t speak English and Harry Houdini.   The only one who was really much cop was that Dutch fella, about whose mother there was some doubt - he went off and took his team to the top of the German league.

6.  We don’t have a board like the Tiny Totts, who want to sack a new manager every September.

7.  We have a really good ground that is being paid for by a well-organised totally affordable mortgage - and that’s before we start bringing in all the apartment money.   The Tiny Totts have a planning permission (and are bringing out the DVD of the planning permission to celebrate).   Liverpool We Want Yer Money Wak can’t even get planning permission.   Everton “just say no to local democracy we know what’s best for you” can’t sell their disused training ground.

8.  We have no debt other than the mortgage.  Compare with KGB Fulham, Manchester Bankrupt, Al Fayed Fulham, Liverpool Arab, Manchester Money, Newcastle Zebra and almost everyone else.

9.  We have Jack Wilshere, Carlos Vela, Fran Merida, Kieran Gibbs, Aaron Ramsey, Nacer Barazite…

10.  We have the Lord Wenger. 
 11. We havent won shit since 2005
EXTORTIN the INDUSTRY

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Lol! Cmon nigga.. Face it.. Arsenal aint poppin!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Lol! Cmon nigga.. Face it.. Arsenal aint poppin!

for now. but just watch!

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
I'm not talkin bout lata! I cud tel u united'a win the league for the next ten seasons wit my youngsters.. We'l won't kno til it happen. So wats the reality? Man U gon take it again and arsenal gon focus on the uefa CUP! rite?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Ja neh another draw for the Gunners..
And a well deserved win for Liverpool
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Where's Crook ? Where's all that "FAG-U" talk he was spitting late last year ? MU-HA-HA-HA !!!!

Told ya'll we taking this shit again. LiverPool aint cut out to be Champions anymore. How u gonna drop points @ such a critical stage ? Ya'll already on 3,it's downhill all the way from here. LOL !!! Plus we still got a game in hand. Pity we won't win the Champions League again though. Not with the way Beautiful Barca are playing. But i for one aint complaining. All my teams in the 3 leagues are doing exceptionally well.

Arsene's time will soon be up.He needs to come coach Sundowns or something. LOL !!!!

What's good C? You're a shook one, supporting 3 teams and all. Tryina be safe, aint you? You know they're bound to compete against each other. I can already see your post when Fag U crashes out and one of "my (your) other teams" wins the Champs League. Come on Carlito, you know there's one team you trully want to see win. 3 teams nigga? 3? Damn!
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

What's good C? You're a shook one, supporting 3 teams and all. Tryina be safe, aint you? You know they're bound to compete against each other. I can already see your post when Fag U crashes out and one of "my (your) other teams" wins the Champs League. Come on Carlito, you know there's one team you trully want to see win. 3 teams nigga? 3? Damn!

What up Lez,

YO SON, first thing's first. I aint never shook. NEVER !!! LOL !!! I might b a little skinny muthaf***a,but we all know what PRODIGY said about that right. COOL THEN.

Secondly, exactly  what's wrong with supporting 3 teams ? They all from 3 different countries aint they ? Oh so just cos they bump heads in the Champions League, i can't support them individually in their domestic fixtures ?

OK,so as a chiefs fan, im not supposed to support Al-Alhy cos they just might bump heads in some continental championship ?

Obviously i rank them in a certain order when it comes to my overall favorite.

Anyway, that's not the point here. The point is it's over for Arsenal. LOL !!! Say something about that.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 03:31:11 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon