Africasgateway.com

Rick Ross disses 50

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Fif is takin this shit beyond rap i see...

But eehhhh i dont know if its the right move to threaten that palestinian nigga (Khaled). Fif should stop frontin about the goons part, he killin ross with the clowning, but if it goes beyond rap i doubt fif will hold it down. His track record doesnt look to good beyond raps. Black Child and The Inc stabbed him, he got shot 9 times, Bang em smurf threw stacks of chairs at him, he ducked Game @ Hot 97 - so lets be real - who has been f***ed up by fiF????!

good point but at the same time he's got all that frustrations bottled up and Ross may be the cat that gets it!!
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Its becoming stupid now. It was funny at first, but now I see Fiddy getting stomped or shot again. I just hope he dies this time. And there better not be hundreds of unreleased songs though, cos then I hope he lives.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Ayo all y'all niggas avy's just kill me (I see y'all Frost and Casual-T). But more to the point, Sergeant Ross just ain't on Da Fif's level and Da Fif ain't even nice. Two snitch-a** rappers going at it; who gives a f***? One snitches on niggas and rolls with Johan, da other one used be a Johan, f***ing disgusting.

"I'm from the era when niggas don't snitch /
You're from the era when snitching is the shit"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 07:17:33 PM by That Bastard Crook »
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Goddamnit fifty

Tia told me
LINK REMOVED/audio/555233013466fce5/

officer rickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyy yyy  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That not good enough for ya?

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Goddamnit fifty

Tia told me

Lmao you must listen to Bank$ officer down...
M Turn

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Its becoming stupid now. It was funny at first, but now I see Fiddy getting stomped or shot again. I just hope he dies this time. And there better not be hundreds of unreleased songs though, cos then I hope he lives.

LOL. true. It was funny at first.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^Im sayin tho man officer riiiiccckkkkkkkyyyyyyyy could be the new ballin'

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Goddamnit fifty

Tia told me

Best diss track of the beef so far. hehehe. Im loving this. Great Entertainment.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
officer down LINK REMOVED/audio/555439291c1b7543/

why banks why you gotta beast on em like dat
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 10:44:29 AM by Pimpin Curly Frost »

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Missinfo says regarding last night events..

My mood took a turn when I saw a video on 50’s website which showed him writing a poem, and also included footage of DJ Khaled’s mom’s house (with the address blurred) and her workplace. She seems unaware that she is being videotaped. The cameramen don’t show their faces, but do include their Thisis50.com tee-shirts in the frame. At the end of the video, 50 says “I’m not the kinda nigga you should f*** with, I’m special…I have less compa**ion than the average human.” (that’s repeating a line that Fif said during this radio interview)

On Celebrity Drama last night, I said “Honestly, I’m disappointed. Because the best thing about 50’s beef so far has been the comedy, and of course there were low blows, but it was only from willing participants [ie. Tia Kemp]. Not innocent civilians who have nothing to do with nothing. I know Fif is smart and talented, so I’m disappointed.”

Later, 50 reached out because he was upset at my reaction. I couldn’t understand why until we spoke.

Fif said that the video was his reaction to seeing a website allegedly connected to Rick Ross, which is devoted solely to attacking 50 and promoting Ross’ upcoming album “Deeper Than Rap.” On the site, there is a very disrespectful photo-shopped image of 50’s son, Marquise. According to 50, the site and photo has been up since Sunday.

We came to an understanding because obviously I didn't know anything about that photo before he told me. Fif said, “How come everyone hears the shot, but nobody sees the slap that comes before the shot?” Point taken. And I think its vital for folks to understand that 50 was provoked by an attack on the most important thing to him. He also insisted that Khaled has waged a private campaign against him for years.

But I also told him that the photo may have been violation level 5, but his response was violation level 30 because a photo hurts and humilates, but it doesnt endanger the civilians who are now unsuspecting collateral damage. Fif didn’t deny me a right to that opinion. Which I appreciate.

But clearly, at this point, he’s in war mode: “you push, I punch, you stab, I shoot.”

I get it. You can’t win a war with a endless volley.

I just wish neither line was crossed.

Now to be fair, sources on Rick Ross’ side insist that Ross is not behind the 50 Cent attack site and not behind the photo attack on 50’s son. And there are people who are trying to mediate.

UPDATE: In fact, it seems that the photo of Marquise has just been removed from the website. (So I think 50’s video will be removed as well.)

UPDATE 2: 50 Cent delivered on his word and removed the “A Psychic Told Me” video.

M Turn

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

lmao
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
the return of curly

What Itell you about kissin me in the mouf! :D :D :D :D

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
oh shit! this is f***ing hilarious! where'd you get this shit, b? LMAO!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
MURS gets involved?

« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 11:25:22 AM by the panic! »