Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Oh no!Busted

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
A new tenant/businessman just occupied the office at the building.While he was packing and sorting out the equipment in his new office, someone knocked at the door.So before he could answear the door he saw a disconnected Landline phone in the corner of the office.He picked it up and told the guy to come in,while the guy in  blue overalls was standing in front of him.
So he pretended that hes in the middle of a major business deal talking on the phone all that slik and fancy talk mentioning Mergers and acquisitions,Shares,Jse and all that. After he finished talking and put the phone down and asked the guy in the Blue Overalls,Hello sir,How can i help you?  
The guy said; Im from Telkom and i came to install your landline phone.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
SmH at fraudulent niccas, thats the same nigga whose gon be extorting money out of his clients (Enron) fronting like he'"smartest guy in the room", why the f*** did he front to begin with...SmH

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
ey yo jack...another version is that the dude was a lawyer that just moved to new york  and he pulled that fast one thinking that telkom dude was a client...just another view...one!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Welcome to 1998 niggas and it promises to be a great year.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper