Africasgateway.com

On my new version of REASON

oints · 64 · 26970

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
recently i was suprised by a very good friend of mine. he's turned into that good of a friend primarily because he gave me the 4th version of the super sequencer that is REASON by the software company Properllorheads  :D

just playin, he's been my dawg for a minute now...anyhow, i got my hands on this marvel of a programe not so long ago and i got straight into it...i made something for youl to hear and give feed on. the beat is the first i did on the new programe and i have Sponge Bob to thank for the samples...

all what you will here besides the main sample of strings and Mobb Deep is REASON, the drums, the ba**, the slight trumpet at the end of each fourth bar and the synths...this programe is by far one of the best players in the game and what ive done here is merely a shadow of the work i have since done from the initial time i received it...

tell me what you think.... ;)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Damn, I also want Reason,,, anyway imma dl this and put it on my fone since I don't have sound on this computer.

Bout the samples....... Which one's did you download?  Please hook up coz I don wanna just download something with like 1 good joint.
Oh and your welcome ;D
Peace

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
recently i was suprised by a very good friend of mine. he's turned into that good of a friend primarily because he gave me the 4th version of the super sequencer that is REASON by the software company Properllorheads  :D

Your friend's gay ;D ;D ;D

But yo, am feeling the drums on this...crazy!!!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
when i grow up, i wana use reason and make beats like yours oints!
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Your friend's gay ;D ;D ;D

But yo, am feeling the drums on this...crazy!!!

yeah, that he is, i guess thats why he taps so many women tryna prove he's not hehehhe..I see u kid, goodlook once again for the HookUP ;)

when i grow up, i wana use reason and make beats like yours oints!

:P yeah yeah yeah Myth  :P... oh and i hope you saw my message to you on the Re-Invention group bout Trompie helping us out with that Gig we spoke bout ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Damn, I also want Reason,,, anyway imma dl this and put it on my fone since I don't have sound on this computer.

Bout the samples....... Which one's did you download?  Please hook up coz I don wanna just download something with like 1 good joint.Oh and your welcome ;D
Peace

on the website you gave me, i looked for past links and i found some old rare tracks by Andrea Boccelli, i dont think their on any of his albums cos they had other cats on the title although i only heard his voice when the joints started..the strings on the beat i made here where from one of those, ima send u the joints no doubt. sometime tonight ma nigg..thanks again  ;)

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Nice flip Oints, but I can flip drums like that on my Fl studio or Acid.
It's all about knowing what you are using and if you wanna put me into a drum layering challenge then Im up for it.

peace

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
It's all about knowing what you are using and if you wanna put me into a drum layering challenge then Im up for it.

peace

well Knowledge i dont see why not...just tell me how u want us to proceed with it and i am more than willing to show you the power that is REASON's REdrum COMPUTER ;D ;D

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
I love it. Obviously Reason 4 is the shit.

San, do you use Recycle to do the samples? I don't even have that shit on my outdated Reason 03 bootleg version.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I love it. Obviously Reason 4 is the shit.

San, do you use Recycle to do the samples? I don't even have that shit on my outdated Reason 03 bootleg version.

PEACE ROB.... nah, i have Recycle but im not using it yet, im still trying to understand it better, plus i was talking to Phil the Kritik about it and he told me i need a ncie Midi Keyboard for that to operate efficiently...

i used Adobe Audition 3 for the chop, it has nice functionability and its very user friendly

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
am i the only one still on cool ed?
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Nice Flip Boss!!!

ok i have a confession to make!!  :-[

I have started with messing with reason, but reason 3. But im still a FLS faithful, been re-wiring reason for the synths and sounds. Its stock sounds & selection are  very impressive. only thing i cant stand is the sequencing and its interface!

how does Reason 4 differ from 3? help us out so i can waste my quota!

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

peace

well Knowledge i dont see why not...just tell me how u want us to proceed with it and i am more than willing to show you the power that is REASON's REdrum COMPUTER ;D ;D

K cool Ill up mine on Monday. Strictly drums right? No ba** no keys....just drums.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

peace

K cool Ill up mine on Monday. Strictly drums right? No ba** no keys....just drums.

aight, monday it is then....

im a**uming anything goes, but yeah, just drums playa....ima seeeeeeeeeeeeeee u then ;D