Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Trifling, lying, cheating girls

Killa Merc · 126 · 32345

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Know your punctuation marks. there's a difference between Party People and party, people. I never said this happened at Party People. I said it was at a party, people!

I still think you should have murked her.
Beating bitches since 1982.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Know your punctuation marks. there's a difference between Party People and party, people. I never said this happened at Party People. I said it was at a party, people!

Hahaha. You should be smacking everyone for that.
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
@ merch: tell us.. was this at party people?

well was it? come out with it already

I said this before - It was at a Party, people!

Did you kiss the lady after she came out of the loo or on the same night? ??? ???

I guess we'll never know will we.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Ha ha your a** got played.

Now you agree that lady is a player.........you were busy being Lucas Radebe for that hoe.....Jesus   :'( :'( women.........kutheni ningamaxoki kangaka nje
I could say the same about you no good, dogs!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
That’s it. I’ll let her go. I went MacGyver on her and her friend told me that she kissed some random white dude in a club a early this year because she “felt like kissing a white dude”. I mean come on! It’s obvious she’s a better player than some guys could ever be. And there is no such thing as maybe she would change if she likes you. A player is always a player & a hoe is always ….. & I’m not saying she’s a hoe. Anyway, thanks for the advice. Yes, that includes you Mad. KasualT I would have loved to get the confirmation but I got the message the 1st time b.

What a pity! I’m again in the market full time. Ladies, be warned! It’s play or be played once again.

But dude, if you game really well, keep that rum for occasional sipping, just don't go alchoholic and shit....

Its been a minute without hearing truth in this pure form.

Says the alcoholic!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile
@ merch: tell us.. was this at party people?

well was it? come out with it already

I said this before - It was at a Party, people!

Did you kiss the lady after she came out of the loo or on the same night? ??? ???

I guess we'll never know will we.

I wish for Merch's sake he didnt kiss the lady.......bcoz now there is a lady who allegedly gave head to a dude in the loo.......chances are its the same suspect we r talking about, and to think someone would kiss a hoe right after she gave brains (head) to another dude is sick........
Freedom is only a state of mind....