Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Trifling, lying, cheating girls

Killa Merc · 126 · 32312

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
So has anyone been cheated on up in this? has anyone ever had a relationship with someone after discovering that he / she's been played? 

I’m in a situation where I’m not sure whether this chick got up to some mischief with some dude at a party last week. She disappeared for 10 mins going to the bathroom at some joint. So I go to the loo too, partly to check up on her and partly becoz I had to take a leak too. Just as I get there, ladies are screaming for her to open up . instead a guy walks out. Then a minute or two later she walks out. She claims the guy barged in when she saw her going he & she kicked him out. This is supposedly before I arrived. Issue is – whay did she disappear for so long – she says becoz there was a was a que outside the toilet. Which is right as that place was busy. Question 2 – how long were they together for in that toilet? She says less than a minute. Problem is I don’t know as I had just got there when he left. I lied saying I been there for minutes and she didn’t come out and she says I’m lying she went in for less than 3 minutes and he was there for less than a minute.

Anyway I believe she did something with that dude. Which is not that bad coz I have only known her for a few weeks so dumping her is not a problem. The issue is that I like her & wonder whether she could be right. Like I’m overreacting that indeed he barged him and she told him to leave. Tough one oz I really like that girl.She's beautiful, got a good sense of humour and I thought she's intelligent. Now she done messed up. or has she?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
She hasn't. I think she's telling the truth. Why would she risk doing something where you could easily find out? Let it slide... Relax nothing happened. 

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
Anyway I believe she did something with that dude.

me too. if you've only known her for a few weeks then u should keep your ear to the streets- dont forget background checks

*somethings fishy Merchant  8)
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If she wasn't in there for long, then the other chicks wouldn't have been banging on the door for her to open. They obviously knew what was happening.

Cut her loose.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
seeking validation on the net huh?
kick her to the curb..
if not for cheating.. then for taking a dump at a club..

aside: do women sit on 'em seats or squat & levitate above em?
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
seeking validation on the net huh?
kick her to the curb..
if not for cheating.. then for taking a dump at a club..

BWAKAKAAAAKAKAKAAKAKAKAAK KWAAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA ROFLMAO *dead*  ;D  :D  ;D

To answer your questions you are not allowed to sit when using public toilets. NEVER.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 04:33:53 PM by BALDiLOKS »

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Question is would she do something like that in such a busy place?

She while she was getting a drink, this guy offered to get her a refill. She told me laughing about it. So I paid no mind to it coz I not an insecure control freak. Then she said I’m stepping outside for fresh air. 1st thing I did was to look whether that punk was still inside & saw him making stupid dance moves with his all male squad. Recall think how f’’’ed up their situation is. 5 grown a** guys in a circle on their own in a party with so many chicks around. Anyway, she was outside for a while & I wandered outside. Couldn’t find her so I called her and she showed up. I wasn’t monitoring the punk by then. My guard was down. 30 minutes later we decide to leave and at the door she says ‘ I have to go the loo before we leave” …. And then the rest is…. On my first post.
She still begging me to take her calls. To see her.to forgive her. saying she is not some cheap ho who would do something like that. saying i had known her for a while I would not even think it's possible for her to something like that.  For a moment I thought of just ignoring the situation and considering her a short term chick i.e. dump her when I feel like it. Not sure whether it’s the best way out.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Dude stop being ridiculous. The girl is innocent. But if you're only intending to take her back only to use her then don't bother just let her go. 

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I dated this chick, got suspicious about 2 weeks into the relationship that some honesty was lacking, i let it slide and god did i regret it for almost 2 years mang, cut her loose before you get attached dood!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I dated this chick, got suspicious about 2 weeks into the relationship that some honesty was lacking, i let it slide and god did i regret it for almost 2 years mang, cut her loose before you get attached dood!

Oh so now because you so happened to have dated some who was triffling Merch must lose out on an opportunity of a lifetime. Merch, you have no proof she was in there cheating,maybe she really was jus taking a dump and maybe those girls were jus acting funny who knows...

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

something close to that.

"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
maybe she really was jus taking a dump...

i maintain these are grounds for an annulment..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
maybe she really was jus taking a dump...

i maintain these are grounds for an annulment..
Oh so would you rather she holds it in and then you guys go home and the minute she walks in you start kissing her and one thing leads to another and she takes a dump on your bed?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 05:31:37 PM by BALDiLOKS »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Merch dont listen to Baldi, honestly bro, she did something with the dude. I dont think it was more than kissing though. It could have been more maybe if they had time but she definitely did something with the dude. I say go for the option of making her a temp chick. shes not to be trusted.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile