Trifling, lying, cheating girls

Killa Merc · 126 · 32295

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
maybe she really was jus taking a dump...

i maintain these are grounds for an annulment..
Oh so would you rather she holds it in and then you guys go home and the minute she walks in you start kissing her and one thing leads to another and she takes a dump on your bed?

:D :D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
maybe she really was jus taking a dump...

i maintain these are grounds for an annulment..
Oh so would you rather she holds it in and then you guys go home and the minute she walks in you start kissing her and one thing leads to another and she takes a dump on your bed?

lmao..
even worse would be if u didn't know she was holding ish in & being all experimental attempted entering her exit hole..
 ;D
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
The seed has been planted b,

quit while you are not invested...
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
For your sake Merch I hope this wasnt at Party People.

Cos if it was I may well know who the guy is. And if it was I can already tell you that you may as well let her go...
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
If she wasn't in there for long, then the other chicks wouldn't have been banging on the door for her to open. They obviously knew what was happening.

Cut her loose.
The other chicks were probably drunk, you'd be in a toilet for three seconds and they'll be banging on the door telling you to get out 'cause you've been there long. They do that all the times in chicks bathrooms @clubs believe me I know. I think you're just paranoid.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I dated this chick, got suspicious about 2 weeks into the relationship that some honesty was lacking, i let it slide and god did i regret it for almost 2 years mang, cut her loose before you get attached dood!

I was in the same boat for three years. Always had trust issues. Found out later that the bitch was cheating on the regular. Shit cause a lot of  problems for me in a subsequent relationship and even causes shit for me now, five years later.

I think Afterbirth may even know the chick.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Question is would she do something like that in such a busy place?

Nyani, umcingela kakubi untwana wabantu. Yena makavele amyeke aye kwaba bangazuvalelwa ezitoilet ubusikhalazela apha ngento engekhoyo.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Dude stop being ridiculous. The girl is innocent. But if you're only intending to take her back only to use her then don't bother just let her go. 

WORD!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have said it better myself.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
this is probabley the best advice ive ever gave to a agian, to me this doesnt sound like cheating, it sounds more like two people having a one nigh stand in the toilets

kinda remindds me of some movie, this chick aint cheating on you, maybe she was too drunk and she felt like giving some dude a hike, but what i can say to you is that she did not cheat on you man, dont dump her im sure you old enogh to listen and think about her statement, if she was cheating on you she couldnt have done it that obviously and easily, theres just a misunderstanding on this whole situation dog

dont dump the chick man
Hood.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Oh my God you guys are such whiners :'(  Bitch broke my heart and now I'll never be the same again.I'll never love again, women are all the same"  :'( 

BOO HOO... Man the hell up, how many times have you cheated?My goodness let the girl have some fun.Let her break Merch's heart. Maybe he deserves it. Who knows.

Moving along, girls are not stupid. Cheating in a nasty bathroom with your girl at the same party is something only a guy would do. Listen to these guys, it was only after 2 or 3 years that they found out their girlfriends were cheating. You've only been together for two weeks, ninja please. You're a guy and I forgive you but this girl has not done anything YET.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 08:00:47 PM by BALDiLOKS »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I don't cheat. Never.
If you are in a relationship where you have made a mutual decision to be monogamous, then you should honour that. Otherwise let her know that you wanna play the field and if she is cool with that, then run with it.

My situation was similar to yours, where I was outside listening to music on my headphones cos I hated the music in the club. Went back in to find the chick missing. Someone told me they saw her go out.
Found her outside on the way back in with some white dude.
I was pissed and we were together for about six months at the time, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

After we were together for 3 years I found out from one of my boys that she not only made out with that dude that night but hooked up with him again a few times, as well as with four other dudes.

Then the bitch has the nerve to act like it was no biggie, since she didn't f*** any of them but only made out with them. Even got pissed off with my boys for telling me and with me for f***ing a few of her friends afterwards.

But yeah, she caused a lot of issues cos my mom loved her and so did the rest of the fam. Then when I hooked up with my new ex, she told the parents and people a lot of lies and caused problems in our relationship by having other bitches call her and shit.

So, I say, cut her loose. Not worth the trouble of getting in any deeper and then regretting it.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Oh my God you guys are such whiners :'(  Bitch broke my heart and now I'll never be the same again.I'll never love again, women are all the same"  :'( 

BOO HOO... Man the hell up, how many times have you cheated?My goodness let the girl have some fun.Let her break Merch's heart. Maybe he deserves it. Who knows.

Moving along, girls are not stupid. Cheating in a nasty bathroom with your girl at the same party is something only a guy would do. Listen to these guys, it was only after 2 or 3 years that they found out their girlfriend were cheating. You've only been together for two weeks, ninja please. You're a guy and I forgive you but this girl has not done anything YET.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA funny how it's okay when they do it to women as if we can handle it better, as if our hearts don't break gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................men can be soooooo selfish MY GOODNESS!!!

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Moving along, girls are not stupid. Cheating in a nasty bathroom with your girl at the same party is something only a guy would do. Listen to these guys, it was only after 2 or 3 years that they found out their girlfriend were cheating. You've only been together for two weeks, ninja please. You're a guy and I forgive you but this girl has not done anything YET.

Baldi u should start charging for all this good advice,
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
i agree with all the girls except p/enis. youre overreacting and you should just get over it. why is it that yall niggars get so possessive ova your chicks anyway? you aint in love yet so stop acting like it and if you like her so much you should give her the benefit of the doubt. she would probably do the same for you.

and if we're wrong dont worry youll get over it.  ::)
spread love in da music

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
first of all the double standards arguement should be left to adolescents and pop songs. as adults, lets take people up as people. to say that all men cheat is a bullshit a**umption that normalizes it within popular culture, giving many of us incentive, if anything else.

secondly, i was all but ready to vouch with Baldi on this one.

until you said she's been "begging" you to take her calls. what kind of self-respecting woman would "beg" someone who not only refuses to trust her, but also doesn't consider her above grabbing her ankles for a random dude in a public restroom?

and she's known you for two weeks?

come on! she should be ignoring your calls!

at least until you come to your senses and admit yourself as being irredeemably insecure.

i mean what's next? an apology?

« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 08:46:56 PM by the panic! »