Trifling, lying, cheating girls

Killa Merc · 126 · 32322

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
first of all the double standards arguement should be left to adolescents and pop songs. as adults, lets take people up as people. to say that all men cheat is a bullshit a**umption that normalizes it within popular culture, giving many of us incentive, if anything else.

youre right there but for us girls most of the time it aint just a "bullshit a**umption". we've all gone through it and all our girls have gone through it so its kinda true most of the time.

and just cos ppl say that dont mean that yall niggars got to prove it right, i mean if you dont like that yall are being labelled and stereotyped, do something different = convincing all your boys to be faithful cos in this world of 6 billion, 1 dont make much of a difference....
spread love in da music

Mind Bendah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
THIS is interesting
My poetry is floetry i pour words but not consciously it aint hard to see the God in me when i pour words that flow fluently. . .

My poetry is not deep . . . Its simple street slam

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Oh my God you guys are such whiners :'(  Bitch broke my heart and now I'll never be the same again.I'll never love again, women are all the same"  :'( 

BOO HOO... Man the hell up, how many times have you cheated?My goodness let the girl have some fun.Let her break Merch's heart. Maybe he deserves it. Who knows.

Moving along, girls are not stupid. Cheating in a nasty bathroom with your girl at the same party is something only a guy would do. Listen to these guys, it was only after 2 or 3 years that they found out their girlfriends were cheating. You've only been together for two weeks, ninja please. You're a guy and I forgive you but this girl has not done anything YET.

I'm sorry but how are you saying with that much certainty? its not like you were there when the incident happened?

basically most of us are saying if you start having trust issues with someone get out, because most people never let go once that feeling is there.

so unless you are basing him sticking with her on FACT...
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Oh my God you guys are such whiners :'(  Bitch broke my heart and now I'll never be the same again.I'll never love again, women are all the same"  :'( 

BOO HOO... Man the hell up, how many times have you cheated?My goodness let the girl have some fun.Let her break Merch's heart. Maybe he deserves it. Who knows.

Moving along, girls are not stupid. Cheating in a nasty bathroom with your girl at the same party is something only a guy would do. Listen to these guys, it was only after 2 or 3 years that they found out their girlfriends were cheating. You've only been together for two weeks, ninja please. You're a guy and I forgive you but this girl has not done anything YET.

I'm sorry but how are you saying with that much certainty? its not like you were there when the incident happened?

basically most of us are saying if you start having trust issues with someone get out, because most people never let go once that feeling is there.

what if he's wrong and he loses the best thing to ever happen to him because he had "trust issues" which were not based on fact? i mean its not like he saw the niggar all up in her for him to have such deep suspicions. obviously he's also insecure if he cant just trust her word for it, i mean she said she didnt do it!
spread love in da music

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile

youre right there but for us girls most of the time it aint just a "bullshit a**umption". we've all gone through it and all our girls have gone through it so its kinda true most of the time.

and just cos ppl say that dont mean that yall niggars got to prove it right, i mean if you dont like that yall are being labelled and stereotyped, do something different = convincing all your boys to be faithful cos in this world of 6 billion, 1 dont make much of a difference....

what the hell is this? I'ma make and a**umption and if you don't like it is up to you rectify it?

BNTS
Listening to

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile

what if he's wrong and he loses the best thing to ever happen to him because he had "trust issues" which were not based on fact? i mean its not like he saw the niggar all up in her for him to have such deep suspicions. obviously he's also insecure if he cant just trust her word for it, i mean she said she didnt do it!

who wants to be in relationship if you can't trust the other party? that is shitty relationship..from the jump
BNTS
Listening to

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I think Afterbirth may even know the chick.

expose her trifling a**.. or pm me her name..
& my apologies if i've ever tread on ur toes..
i only do it to prove to cats that their women are hoes..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
but why are you not trusting the other party becuase of something you "think" happened??? thats just stupid. what about her good qualities and everything that made him like her in the first place? lose all of that cos of one night of unfounded suspicion? and he was probably not sober and yall know how yall niggars be when yall aint sober!
spread love in da music

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

that is so typical male. yes typical MALE! do yall ever think about the fact that whoever you bangin on the side is sumone elses sum1? and then yall gon complain when that sum1 elses sum1 is your sum1. ncxa! i aint even gon say wat i wanna say cos i dont wanna start beef up in here
spread love in da music

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

that is so typical male. yes typical MALE! do yall ever think about the fact that whoever you bangin on the side is sumone elses sum1? and then yall gon complain when that sum1 elses sum1 is your sum1. ncxa! i aint even gon say wat i wanna say cos i dont wanna start beef up in here

beef away..
on the real though.. sum negroes just won't believe that their women are out there..
as part of my moral crusade to rid the world of c***a** whores- i take it upon myself to show ninjas the folly of their ways..
figured.. i'd get props for my endeavours..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
damn that pyro story is f***ed up, dude that chicked played your butt

f*** it ive taken another look at this story and something made me change my mind, this chick is a lying bitch, she cheated on you man and i know you dont wanna hear that.

shit is too obvious to see, i mean dude walks out of a toilet room which happens to be the same room that your chick walks out on few minutes later? just listen to the sound of this guys, obviously the dude was there for something, he could have never went there by mistake, theres no way in hell he can just go to the ladies room.

he knew he had some business to take care off and by the look of things he did, they knew if they did the whole shit up in the dudes room you might bump in or one of your homies might bump in and see the whole shit, so they knew in the ladies room theres no way in hell you can suspect a thing.

this was supposed to be a clean job, just thank god that you finally saw that you dealing with a hoe a** cheating bitch
Hood.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Now she says she would be mad at herself for a long time if she loses me over something that didn’t happen. 

I might take a thing or two from the Book of Pyro - Maybe I’ll go after her friend . Her friend is also fine and might even like me. Problem is she’s too much of a control freak.   Her friend just sent me a msg which makes me belive that I have a good chance of kicking it with her. Problem is she would want me to dump my girl before we kick it. 

Being played or feeling like you’ve been played is a bitch! I don’t know how people continue with relationships after something like that. Is it love , dependency or what that keeps them together? 

Baldi – thing is she disappeared twice on the same night. There’s definitely a reason why that happened.

Everyone who say’s I’m insecure you are missing the point. Nothing could be further from the truth. I let her chat / dance / with whoever because I a**ume that she likes me enough not to do take any of those cats seriously if I’m around.  This dude even offered to buy her drinks and I jokingly said she must tell him to get me something as well. 

Yeah that background check might reveal a thing or two. But I don’t know her friends from way back. She’s from different circles from mine so we have very few common acquaintances.

What a pity coz I haven’t liked a girl like this for a while now. You cant believe how many chicks I have let go. Oh.. and a week ago, I had decided to let another one go instead of letting her waste her time with me now I might have to rethink that.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
My dude. the thought has crept up, severe ties, else u will be in a fruitless limbo about whether she is or isnt doggin u. the whole duration of the relationship and err'time she dissapears u will be playing McGyver tryna figure out where shes going and what she doing etc.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Real talk.

The seed of doubt has already been planted. Its called a seed for a reason. Because it grows. Meaning your suspicions will only get worse with time, regardless of whether she is cheating on you or not.

Let her go now while you are still unattached. Dont string her along only to let her go after she has invested real emotions into the relationship. That shit is wrong...
Beating bitches since 1982.

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile
@Merch

The shit is so obvious man it doesnt need CIA to crack it........that stupid girl played you......10 minutes is a very long tym 4 someone to dissapear.....and she has the nerve to say the guy just walked in the very same loo she was in.......get the f*** out of here.....what was the guy doing in the ladies room in the first place.....what, the dude was patrolling the loo area, bitch please......i hate a stupid chick who thinks that guys are too dum to smell a ho.......shit i can smell a ho before they even make it.......

Man im sorry to be talking like that about ur woman but the fact is she played ur a** whilst you were there......and to think that she would let another dude tap that a** while u r on the same joint just makes me angry........Do yourself a favour and liv her the f*** alone.....you can even make out with her friend.....shit you can do with some new a** now.......
Freedom is only a state of mind....