Killa Merc · 126 · 32309

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
heres a tip people.....dont trust women.....even yo mama

chicks are a**holes, i stopped believeing in god when my chick cheated on me with my cousin, in my house and in my bed

what the f***? :(
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Like I said, if I say I am in a one on one relationship, I don't cheat. so her cheating was enough reason for me to not care about any of her feelings. If me being with one of her friends hurts her, too bad, she should have thought about that when she was being a whore.

If one of my boys tries to get with my ex, its up to her, but she won't because all my friends are like brothers to her. If she does hook up with one, then its cool, as long as she is happy.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
mad shut up. you probably derserved it.

pyro, you still wrong ::)
spread love in da music

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Don't get why dudes would make out with girls they don't know in the club. What if that girl has the germ or a psychotic boyfriend packing. I know enough brothers who got injured/killed coz of hoes (and I mean hoes). Merch, if that broad can play you while you're in the same building, imagine what she does when you're not around. She could be in the bathroom with some other loser as we speak. It's not worth it. You need issue a straight red card for your sake (health, etc.)
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
@ Merch  

Dude, if i may ask, did u meet this chick at a club?/Is she a regular club girl?/How far ahead are you thinking with this chick? Cos it wud be such a bitch if you got the "bitch dependency" for a trifling hoe whose not worth the investment.

No I did not get her at a club. We met trough a mutual friend. But we been clubbing together once or twice before we started kicking it. i was thinking of taking things seriously. you know I haven’t been serious with a girl for a while now since I broke up with my long term ex and the next one moved elsewhere. So i have basically been in flings. But I met her and liked her & thought of actually being serious. As I say, she's got it all. She is fun to be with, good looking, smart. Like what more can a brother ask for? oh.. and dont call her a bitch! I havent proved whether she is worthy of that title.

Baldi - you seem to be taking this to be a sisterhood thing / gender thing.

Casual - say more about what happened at Party People. you can even PM the gory details if any.

you know my stupidity was leaving the place after the incident. I should have chilled a bit longer and checked with the girls what it is that they saw.

Mad – I think you were right when you said – I haven’t been cheated on, it was just a one night stand. But that don’t make it right.

Murphy’s law –the ones that you like will always f*** you up. (oh.. and f*** some other dudes too)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 11:40:19 AM by Merchant »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Casual - say more about what happened at Party People. you can even PM the gory details if any.

no man let him say it all here. we're trying to help you here.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Don't get why dudes would make out with girls they don't know in the club. What if that girl has the germ or a psychotic boyfriend packing. I know enough brothers who got injured/killed coz of hoes (and I mean hoes).

I know what you mean. I was confornted by some gun wielding dude for hollaring at some chick. And it was them violent house music mofos.Fortunatelyhe cooled down and put his gun back.it helped that i was rolling mad deep. i never want to see that chick again. This time I was on my own and the dude was rolling mad deep.My gat was in the whip. Ok, I dont carry no guns. i'm not gangsterlicious or anything like that.

Merch, if that broad can play you while you're in the same building, imagine what she does when you're not around. She could be in the bathroom with some other loser as we speak. It's not worth it. You need issue a straight red card for your sake (health, etc.)

Thank goodness I always use rubbers unless I know a chick for a long a** time and we serious and we have been tested. That AIDS ish is scary.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Here i am thinking Ag is Dead,how wrong i was. LMAO. Damn! tricks never seize to amaze me. YES MERCHANT THEY WERE HAVING A QUICKIE IN LOO,BUT I DONT KNOW WHETHER IT WAS A DOGGY STYLE OR SHE WAS STANDING lol. So Merchant we get the point you like her and all that but Have you Tapped that a** yet? Coz thats what count .

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
ask mad he can write a history book about being cheated by bitches

Working title, 'Mad: Cheated by Bitches Since Birth"

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Have you Tapped that a** yet? Coz thats what count .

Yeahhh. Could be why i dont want to leave her like that. She can handle biz.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Make that since before birth. I think his mom cheated him of oxygen while he was in the womb.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com

Make that since before birth. I think his mom cheated him of oxygen while he was in the womb.

BWAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!! now dats funny...
spread love in da music

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Have you Tapped that a** yet? Coz thats what count .

Yeahhh. Could be why i dont want to leave her like that. She can handle biz.

You gone man, the "good pussy dependency" has been planted, that right thurr is what gets many a man, Ayeye!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

what did i do to deserve this?
Hood.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

what did i do to deserve this?

You wa bornz ( Just thought I'd put it in a language you'll understand.)