Africasgateway.com

Trifling, lying, cheating girls

Killa Merc · 126 · 32311

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Working title, 'Mad: Cheated by Bitches Since Birth"

Make that since before birth. I think his mom cheated him of oxygen while he was in the womb.

what did i do to deserve this?

You wa bornz ( Just thought I'd put it in a language you'll understand.)

HAHAHAHA! Leave Mr Fede alone. how are the studies going Mad?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 04:04:27 PM by Merchant »

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
If this is not an admission that she did something stupid with that punk, then I’m paranoid.

I should have mentioned that one of her defence lines is – “you never told me that you want to be serious with me. You have never told me what you want from this. I’m the one who always does this, does that…blah blah blah.” Which is true. But I cant be on some til death do us part tip when we have just started kickin it.  I think that line reveals that she didn’t think I was serious and thought she could do anything in a club. In other words, she thought maybe I was just after a fling and did not think she would be risking much.

Am I paranoid or is this an admission of guilt. Not an explicit admission but sorta like someone who says if you report me, I’ll reveal information about you as well.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Make that since before birth. I think his mom cheated him of oxygen while he was in the womb.

do you think that is easy to understand? u dont realy know the meaning of the word understand dont you?

HAHAHAHA! Leave Mr Fede alone. how are the studies going Mad?

the studies? i swear to god im going to kill any person who reminds me of my studies again, now i have to see  psychologist again....damn
Hood.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
If this is not an admission that she did something stupid with that punk, then I’m paranoid.

I should have mentioned that one of her defence lines is – “you never told me that you want to be serious with me. You have never told me what you want from this. I’m the one who always does this, does that…blah blah blah.” Which is true. But I cant be on some til death do us part tip when we have just started kickin it.  I think that line reveals that she didn’t think I was serious and thought she could do anything in a club. In other words, she thought maybe I was just after a fling and did not think she would be risking much.

Am I paranoid or is this an admission of guilt. Not an explicit admission but sorta like someone who says if you report me, I’ll reveal information about you as well.

A week? Come on get over her dawg. She may be fly/clever/and 'everything, but ain't worth to f*** wif your mind like this son. On Ag nog al
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
do you think that is easy to understand? u dont realy know the meaning of the word understand dont you?

No I don't and I'm sorry.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Theres another option. let her know that its fine and you're sorry for not being clear on your intentions and you dont blame her for flirting with someone else because of that. But tell her you need her to be honest with you so you can move on. im sure you get where im going with this.

that way she'll be comfortable to admit what i believe she did. if she admits then give her a chance but one thing thats a problem though, if she really did something she went and did it in the females toilets, no offence but it sounds skankish.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Theres another option. let her know that its fine and you're sorry for not being clear on your intentions and you dont blame her for flirting with someone else because of that. But tell her you need her to be honest with you so you can move on. im sure you get where im going with this.

RR might be onto something.

Beesting. i meant a short while. not a week as in 7 days you dig? maybe two weeks, but know her for like a month or so. look i count from the 1st time we....and she counts from the 1st time we met. so for her it's a bit longer.

Anyway, whoever said I must do a background check was right. Your past actions only show your character. she once admitted that she broke up with her 1st boyfriend coz she cheated on him.She said she was still immature, etc & it was her 1st year at varsity so she was a bit over the place.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I think Afterbirth may even know the chick.

expose her trifling a**.. or pm me her name..
& my apologies if i've ever tread on ur toes..
i only do it to prove to cats that their women are hoes..

that is so typical male. yes typical MALE! do yall ever think about the fact that whoever you bangin on the side is sumone elses sum1? and then yall gon complain when that sum1 elses sum1 is your sum1. ncxa! i aint even gon say wat i wanna say cos i dont wanna start beef up in here

LOL word up, this discussion has got me blowing steam off my ears, every time I open my mouth I get labelled as a feminist so I'm just gonna try to shurrruup!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I think Afterbirth may even know the chick.

expose her trifling a**.. or pm me her name..
& my apologies if i've ever tread on ur toes..
i only do it to prove to cats that their women are hoes..

that is so typical male. yes typical MALE! do yall ever think about the fact that whoever you bangin on the side is sumone elses sum1? and then yall gon complain when that sum1 elses sum1 is your sum1. ncxa! i aint even gon say wat i wanna say cos i dont wanna start beef up in here

beef away..
on the real though.. sum negroes just won't believe that their women are out there..
as part of my moral crusade to rid the world of c***a** whores- i take it upon myself to show ninjas the folly of their ways..
figured.. i'd get props for my endeavours..

Okay okay so who should rid the world of trifflin men??????????????????
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
damn that pyro story is f***ed up, dude that chicked played your butt

f*** it ive taken another look at this story and something made me change my mind, this chick is a lying bitch, she cheated on you man and i know you dont wanna hear that.

shit is too obvious to see, i mean dude walks out of a toilet room which happens to be the same room that your chick walks out on few minutes later? just listen to the sound of this guys, obviously the dude was there for something, he could have never went there by mistake, theres no way in hell he can just go to the ladies room.

he knew he had some business to take care off and by the look of things he did, they knew if they did the whole shit up in the dudes room you might bump in or one of your homies might bump in and see the whole shit, so they knew in the ladies room theres no way in hell you can suspect a thing.

this was supposed to be a clean job, just thank god that you finally saw that you dealing with a hoe a** cheating bitch

All I heard there was "blah blah blah.....I'm a dirty fag" shurrrrrrrrrrup!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Real talk.

Let her go now while you are still unattached. Dont string her along only to let her go after she has invested real emotions into the relationship. That shit is wrong...

Finally a man with a heart.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You seem to miss the point that he may also end up investing a lot of emotion, which it seems he already has if he is on AG asking for advice.

I wouldn't ask you people for shit.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Okay okay so who should rid the world of trifflin men??????????????????

You know girl I'm all for optimism but those mofos multiply faster than plaque on a homeless persons tooth.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
mad shut up. you probably derserved it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha co-sign!!!!!