Trifling, lying, cheating girls

Killa Merc · 126 · 32300

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Working title, 'Mad: Cheated by Bitches Since Birth"

ke that since before birth. I think his mom cheated him of oxygen while he was in the womb.

what did i do to deserve this?

You wa bornz ( Just thought I'd put it in a language you'll understand.)
You wa bornz hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah ROFLMFAO!!!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
That’s it. I’ll let her go. I went MacGyver on her and her friend told me that she kissed some random white dude in a club a early this year because she “felt like kissing a white dude”. I mean come on! It’s obvious she’s a better player than some guys could ever be. And there is no such thing as maybe she would change if she likes you. A player is always a player & a hoe is always ….. & I’m not saying she’s a hoe. Anyway, thanks for the advice. Yes, that includes you Mad. KasualT I would have loved to get the confirmation but I got the message the 1st time b.

What a pity! I’m again in the market full time. Ladies, be warned! It’s play or be played once again.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 12:04:32 PM by Merchant »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
That’s it. I’ll let her go. I went MacGyver on her and her friend told me that she kissed some random white dude in a club a early this year because she “felt like kissing a white dude”. I mean come on! It’s obvious she’s a better player than some guys could ever be. And there is no such thing as maybe she would change if she likes you. A player is always a player & a hoe is always ….. & I’m not saying she’s a hoe. Anyway, thanks for the advice. Yes, that includes you Mad. KasualT I would have loved to get the confirmation but I got the message the 1st time b.

Average woman's playing game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your most hardened and skillfull dude on top of his playing game

best believe that. have no illusions
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
cold as ice Baldi lol

What a pity! I’m again in the market full time. Ladies, be warned! It’s play or be played once again.

great dude. keep playing safe though as you already do.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 12:15:48 PM by Rr to the Rrizzla »

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile
Ha ha your a** got played.

Now you agree that lady is a player.........you were busy being Lucas Radebe for that hoe.....Jesus   :'( :'( women.........kutheni ningamaxoki kangaka nje
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 12:10:55 PM by Mprofeti »
Freedom is only a state of mind....

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
& a hoe is always ….. & I’m not saying she’s a hoe..

why not though..
if u don't believe she is.. then u have no reason to ditch her..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Now you agree that lady is a player.........you were busy being Lucas Radebe for that hoe.....Jesus   :'( :'( women.........kutheni ningamaxoki kangaka nje

Cues " I learn from the best. :Whitney Houston."

And Mprofeti guys defend guys all the time and they don't even flinch. I was giving the girl the benefit of the doubt.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 12:19:31 PM by BALDiLOKS »

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile

Cues " I learn from the best. :Whitney Houston."

Whatever Baldi
Freedom is only a state of mind....

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

But dude, if you game really well, keep that rum for occasional sipping, just don't go alchoholic and shit....

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

But dude, if you game really well, keep that rum for occasional sipping, just don't go alchoholic and shit....

^^ He tells no lies...this man.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

^^ He tells no lies...this man.

SMH...

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

All i gotta say is be like Johnnie Walker nucca keep walking don't do no moon walks here...
M Turn

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
And merch, go smack some  a** just to forget about her it works.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Its been a minute without hearing truth in this pure form.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper