whats your phone?

Mad · 70 · 16351

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
mad your wanting to start a sarga about what eva you talking about sucks!get a life nobody likes yu and you dress funny...go watch pron or something...

u dont know nothing about how i dress, u been spyin on me? told u suckers this f***s mama is a witch
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
animuncu

Hahahahahahahahaha oku kwegqabi le vinegar!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
mad im gona kick you in your ma se p***...keep my mother out your bek n**r
you going to far ...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
mad im gona kick you in your ma se p***...keep my mother out your bek n**r
you going to far ...
hahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm gonna kick you in jou ma se.....kakakakakakakaka jarra been long since I heard that.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
hehehehe... trust mad and money to take their own thread about phones (which in itself is lame)...to start beefing  ;D cats is funny..

on the topic of phones :( i went from nokia 3410 to 62301 to samsung e250 to b100... the ups and downs of life are ridiculous
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

The Grand

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • You could be on your way to earning loads more!
    • View Profile
    • You could be on your way to earning loads more green!
Nokia E61i

ok its obvious that you bullshiting us, this aint your phone, the stuff dispalyed on screen clearly proves that

this is just a pic of a phone that you googled and im going to prove this

You want proof?
You could be on your way to earning loads more green!

http://www.adslphone.co.za/biz_opp.asp?ID=513432

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
hehehehe... trust mad and money to take their own thread about phones (which in itself is lame)...to start beefing  ;D cats is funny..

on the topic of phones :( i went from nokia 3410 to 62301 to samsung e250 to b100... the ups and downs of life are ridiculous
Samsung sucks dick big time gggrrrrrr!!! I've recently upgraded my Nokia 6680 to a Samsung G800, the phone looks smart but it can never compare to my Nokia, I mean I have to log off any application I'm in if I want to do something else (like check a number, etc), the damn phone doesn't have a minimise option on it. Damn thing can’t even copy and paste text!!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
DAM PHONES ALWAYS MISLEAD A NICCA...ONE TO MANY TIMES...ID BE LIKE "YOH THIS LOOKS JUS"...BUT THEN I COME HOME AND THE PHONE RINGS "NOKIA TUNE"....I WAS BEFOK!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

i also used to have a samsung E 250 but last year i lost it, the shit fell from the last floor in a 5 floor building and crashed into pieces, the sim card was all i had.
 wasnt that stressed though coz the ish was f***ed up anyway

so that allowed me a chance to scoop myself a LG KS360 as soon as possible, love the ish and im palnning on replacing it soon..il just have to wait till my pocket is fat again

Hood.