'09 NBA Dunk Contest

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

5ft 8in Krypto-Nate Robinson took it again! Dude is a freak of nature.
NEW YORK KNICKERBOCKERS!

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Yeah I hear you, that short-a** nigga done did it again, what it is the third time now? And did you see him dunk over that tall-a** nigga Dwight Howard :o :o :o I was like nah man this nigga can't be for real yo, then he just straight out jumped over him!!!!!
But I remember a couple years back Howard got robbed in the Dunk Contest; Dwight Howard came through with the ball in one hand and a sticker in the other. So he goes for the dunk, dunks it with one hand and plants the sticker on the window (backboard) with the other hand. So the officials bring out a tape measure and measure how far up the sticker was planted. Tape measure said 11' foot 6" inches, guess what was written on the sticker..............................
...................yeah dat's right 11' 6". Best dunk I done seen since 5 foot 4-inch Spud Webb started coming through heavy in the '80's Dunk Contests. And Howard ain't even win that dunk contest , they gave it to some random kid doing random dunks called Rondo from the Celtics.

Pity Nate can't ball though, that nigga garbage during game-time plus he mad-indisciplined; 'member that fight the Knicks was involved in with I think the Nuggets 'bout 2 or 3 seasons back guess who sparked it? Yeah Mr Napolean, Short-a**-Man-Complex himself.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
YESH YESH Kryptonate Robinson did his thing!!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 11:52:23 PM by watziznehmegin »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Apologies for the thread derailment. First we need to discuss the Never been done feat by Kobe scoring 61 points in a match couple of weeks back.Whoaw

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
...they gave it to some random kid doing random dunks called Rondo from the Celtics.

Pity Nate can't ball though, that nigga garbage during game-time plus he mad-indisciplined; 'member that fight the Knicks was involved in with I think the Nuggets 'bout 2 or 3 seasons back guess who sparked it? Yeah Mr Napolean, Short-a**-Man-Complex himself.
Miss us with the misinformtion there brother.
1) This is Nate Robinson's 2nd Slam Dunk title not 3rd.
2) Gerald Green won the 2007 dunk contest. Rat Rondo will NEVER be in any dunk contest EVER (sorry I hate the 08-09 Celtics).
3) The brawl with the Nuggets was sparked by a flagrant foul by Knicks' Mardy Collins not Nate Robinson.

As for KB24 that feat was only unique to the Madison Square Garden as the highest points total by a single visiting player there. Kobe himself has scored more (81points vs The Raptors).

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile