Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Nas, Kelis expecting baby...

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo i co sign mrc and everbody else who feels the same way...they claiming shit that aint theres and never will be...we true africans...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Not about being a "true african" I think.

Its the fact that some people are always on some pro-africa, black power tip, yet are too scared to set foot here or do anything to uplift Africa.

In that sense some white american girls working in villages in Lesotho and Botswana as teachers etc. for the peace corps are more African than them.

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Have to agree with Lord Pyro on this one...

I mean... the dudes tryna help out. Why shut down a positive idea to build schools in Africa. Personally I'll believe it when I see it.. but a noble gesture/idea all the same. Plus with Damian Marley involved... you never know..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
this is just some fake stunt to try and bring attention to the album, there aint no schools that are going to be built, these two better stop acting like their are the next jesus and god

ive been going through nas wikipedia page for like a year now and i havent seen anything saying nas donated some amount to some african school or wateva,

american rappers have to stop abusing the african name just to bring attention to their music coz its not f***ing cool to africans, once they make more money they disapear

f*** nas and marley
Hood.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Okay, don' get me wrong here. I'm not on some groopie or dick riding mode....but....AG be big sometimes on making conclusions without facts......ish like........"Kelis cheats on Nas", and then shit spill----"Nas and kelis are having a baby"----mouths shut----no more comments about the duc who been f'ing Kelis behind Nas's back...."Lu featured on a Bow Wow track"....and then the exposition..Hahaha...mouths shut...Hahaha

@Pyro...I get you man....on that walk the talk tip..true

But what I'm saying is that let give him/the album the benefit of a  doubt maybe the money may really come to Africa

Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Not about being a "true african" I think.

Its the fact that some people are always on some pro-africa, black power tip, yet are too scared to set foot here or do anything to uplift Africa.

In that sense some white american girls working in villages in Lesotho and Botswana as teachers etc. for the peace corps are more African than them.

We not a basket case and there is nothing Pro Africa Americans can say to me about shit...te white people I think some of them think its cool and get them cool hevan points
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
&...

Also Erykah Badu & boyfriend, New Orleans-based underground rapper/producer Jay Electronica, may have missed the Superbowl  but they still provided their own play-by-play… of child birth.

During a home child delivery of the couple’s first child together, Jay gave updates on his foray into fatherhood via his Twitter account. According to the page (see below), Erykah had a girl named Mars, her third child and Jay’s first, at 1:30pm on Feb. 1, 2009.

We would like to extend a hearty congrats to Erykah and Jay, and welcome the new addition to their family.

Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

The Grand

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • You could be on your way to earning loads more!
    • View Profile
    • You could be on your way to earning loads more green!