Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

No! Shit!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I just read article in the  paper ,   President Motlanthe said The Zim Dollar currency  must be scrapped and Zimbabwe must use the Rand currency.  I SAY HELL NO! What do you think guys?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I saw this yesterday.

I would first like to know how this will affect the value of the rand and our inflation rates. If it willhave a negative affect then I say no. These dumb f***s kept maintaining that Mugabe is a ZIm problem, meant to be solved by Zimbos and now they wanna help solve shit when it is already too far gone.

I think it will do a lot to bring down their inflation rate if they no longer have the ability to print their own money, but we have to look at our own situation first. The 300 million of taxpayer's money donation we made a few months ago has already gone to waste. we have poor people of our own who need the help too.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I saw this yesterday.

I would first like to know how this will affect the value of the rand and our inflation rates. If it willhave a negative affect then I say no. These dumb f***s kept maintaining that Mugabe is a ZIm problem, meant to be solved by Zimbos and now they wanna help solve shit when it is already too far gone.

I think it will do a lot to bring down their inflation rate if they no longer have the ability to print their own money, but we have to look at our own situation first. The 300 million of taxpayer's money donation we made a few months ago has already gone to waste. we have poor people of our own who need the help too.

you sure you aint talkin this shit personally man?
Hood.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Kill that thought before it starts to spread.

I repeat to all non-economically educated people in the government:

It would just dilute the currency

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Swaziland inter changes LiLangeni with the rand and that has done nothing but develop Swaziland, South African companies are ALL over Swaziland, R10 a Quart of black in Ludzidzini SZL10 a Quart in Piggs Peak R10 a Quart in some tarven in PTA..point is when you Have a hundred Rand what you can use it for here is what you can use it for in Swaziland.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.