Africasgateway.com

Some ear candy for ya'll

Sosiba · 29 · 10630

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Heads, here are some joints I recorded for my LP (ddnt wanna call it mixtape coz it aint mixed). The LP is just for promotional purposes. I'm from Bizana in the Eastern Cape so I'm also looking to work with cats from other areas. Enjoy!!

PS: Opinions much appreciated!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 08:26:44 PM by TATEguru v.2K9 »
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
some more

"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
This one is called I'm just an Mc, quite personal. I bit a 4 bar from Fugee's ready or not for the beat.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
i listened to 'i'm just an emcee'.

you probably recorded from a bedroom, huh? the quality is hella wack, the beat too. but you have spirit and it comes through when you spit. though you have to work on your flow, fine-tune it. and come up with something that makes different from every other starter emcee. for example i can't tell if you're from Bizana. also, though it sounds as if you've been through mad shit, you express it the same way any number of emcees lay down their "hardship" tracks.

but keep going at it, my man. will listen to more of your stuff.

by the way, have you heard any of the cats from eZwelitsha? those dudes are on some next level shit  :o

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Getting sumwhere. Yes I did record in a bedroom. ;) I'll look into the other stuff you said though. I don't know where Zwelitsha is at but I'll track it down. ayt.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
 :D ha ha ha is that you on the picture?

you look skinny as f***, i could swear by that nose that i saw pinockio

ha ha ha
Hood.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
:D ha ha ha is that you on the picture?

you look skinny as f***, i could swear by that nose that i saw pinockio

ha ha ha

It si me in the pick Mad. Who is pinockio?

The Grand

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • You could be on your way to earning loads more!
    • View Profile
    • You could be on your way to earning loads more green!
I listened to So sick. I've heard a lot of your flow in the EC. Similar grimy sound. I would say I heard a slur or two, Avoid slurring unless that's how you rap, otherwise pronounce the words clearly.

I like the concept, it was funny!
You could be on your way to earning loads more green!

http://www.adslphone.co.za/biz_opp.asp?ID=513432

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
I listened to So sick. I've heard a lot of your flow in the EC. Similar grimy sound. I would say I heard a slur or two, Avoid slurring unless that's how you rap, otherwise pronounce the words clearly.

I like the concept, it was funny!

A grand of thanx. "I go crazy on a track like a retard on a racing course" ;)

The Grand

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • You could be on your way to earning loads more!
    • View Profile
    • You could be on your way to earning loads more green!
A racing horse on the reefa!
You could be on your way to earning loads more green!

http://www.adslphone.co.za/biz_opp.asp?ID=513432

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Eish...this is so disappointing...no Manene, no man...bedroom recording or not, this is not gud at all...

Manene, did u take tym to listen to the the tracks b4 deciding to put them up...?

U must hav listened to the tracks that hav been posted on this site b4 and the quality thereof, clearly u didnt take notes, my ears are painful now... i'll ask my doctor to bill u...

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
keep going son you'll only get stronger... these cats can be senselessly brutal but draw the positives from em and develop your skill.
Even your recording techniques perhaps you can read up on how to get the best from your home studio. For what it's worth I record at home too.
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
For what it's worth I record at home too.

lol, i bet u dnt use a R60 worth Joseph microphone bought frm cash crusaders, connected to ur pc's R100 worth Genius soundcard....

i could be wrng thou..

bt on the real Manene, save up to buy a decent home studio setup, ooh buy sum beats  whilst u at it. theres a coupla gud beatsmiths right here on AG...

gudluck
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
To soul Amazin', dnt send the bill rather come over to my hood there's plenty of traditional healers there. Thanx for the encouragement Proverb and to Myth, well you wrote a lot of myth but it's cool.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101