• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
:D ha ha ha is that you on the picture?

you look skinny as f***, i could swear by that nose that i saw pinockio

ha ha ha

It si me in the pick Mad. Who is pinockio?

this is pinocchio does he look familair?
Hood.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
you wrote a lot of myth.

errrr....meaning?

this is just a guess but he could be meaning that youre speaking out your a**.

haha. noted
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
I think I should make the panic my spokesperson/public relations officer when I'm the CEO of a multi-billion rand company. ;)

To mad, nah the cartoon does not look familiar. Firts time I've seen it and it dont look like anything I've seen b4.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I think I should make the panic my spokesperson/public relations officer when I'm the CEO of a multi-billion rand company. ;)

To mad, nah the cartoon does not look familiar. Firts time I've seen it and it dont look like anything I've seen b4.

no you wrong it does look familiar, take a close look again, it looks like you
Hood.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
ddnt wanna call it mixtape coz it aint mixed

lol
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
I WANA UP MINE TO BUT...OK LETS SEE...IMA TRY NOW..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
To Mad, I ddnt think that ish looks like me so I guess it's a matter of the proverbial "qaqa elingaziva kunuka."

To all who downloaded the tracks I thought I should let you know:

I am very honest when I a**ess myself infact those close to me think that I'm too critical of myself. So I would never upload ish that I knew sounded kak. So Soul amazin', yes I did listen to the tracks before I uploaded them. Infact before I released them to any1 I listened to them on my old skul hi-fi system, my uncle's car system, my friend's home theatre sytem and even through my tv's speakers (this was done while comparing them with other proffessionally mastered projects like Zubz, Ben Sharpa to name a few) and although it was not Jazzworx/Down town studios quality it didnt sound pathetic either. I also got second opinions from other people whom I knew wudnt kiss my a**. So it came as a suprise to say the least when so many of you found something extra amiss with the qaulity. Hell, I even compared my tracks with one I downloaded here by some dude from Nelspruit and still mine werent bad.

Now I'm not saying your comments were lies coz u had no reason to lie. I'm just saying somewhere somehow something happened that I ddnt expect or I had no control over. As for the dopeness of the beats, well Myth I've always believed that dopeness is a subjective matter which varies from one listener to the next.

Anyway, thanx for the feedback.

As for the haters: "Even if ya'll were angels of death you still cudnt kill me/Coz to this ish I'm more devoted than Rastas who got dreads in thier pubics"

Ayt. ;)
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
touch touchy...u gat issues duke...that time of the month?

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
'wen i grow up i wanna be famous..i wanna have haters'

yo Manene(sounds like Menemene)..Ama d/l yo joints and give you some honest feedback playa
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
touch touchy...u gat issues duke...that time of the month?

It wasnt meant to be touchy ndoda :-[. Those were facts not feelings, oh well...

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
I am very honest when I a**ess myself infact those close to me think that I'm too critical of myself. So I would never upload ish that I knew sounded kak. So Soul amazin', yes I did listen to the tracks before I uploaded them. Infact before I released them to any1 I listened to them on my old skul hi-fi system, my uncle's car system, my friend's home theatre sytem and even through my tv's speakers (this was done while comparing them with other proffessionally mastered projects like Zubz, Ben Sharpa to name a few) and although it was not Jazzworx/Down town studios quality it didnt sound pathetic either. I also got second opinions from other people whom I knew wudnt kiss my a**. So it came as a suprise to say the least when so many of you found something extra amiss with the qaulity. Hell, I even compared my tracks with one I downloaded here by some dude from Nelspruit and still mine werent bad.

Hold up Pinocchio...maybe u shud download the tracks and listen to them again... I put yo tracks on a playlist with some of Zubz' tracks (from the two studio albums and the mixtape) and listened to them again...yo tracks are still not sounding gud to the ear...

I'm even thinking of taking yo tracks to the department of defense, they'll make killa weapons, all they'll have to do is press play (with their ear muffs on) and all their enemies will become deaf and die from terrible headaches...

In short....listen to them again....if u still cant pick up something, i guess u already deaf...

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
^^^ ::) ::)

Jesus Christ. Give the nigga a break, You told him his quality needs work... he told you he is not working in the best of set ups.... fine but you don't have to take it further. He disrespected nobody so I don't see any reason for him to be disrespected.

Hai, AG.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
lol. f*** that. nigga thnks we a bunch of haters...

bt yeah wateva