Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Remixing the Crates vol.2 ...(an MC's Lp)....the OFFICIAL thread.

The CHEF · 527 · 250438

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
we cooked da joint this weekend and da only thing left is mixing and mastering dat sh*t. I hope this project will be a success. Mcee's get dem beats and bring dat heat.

Nice to see progress in this... Im pushing paper work to get everything on par and on the road...therefore niccz betta be on the look out around 2pm for that...This week's focus is the producers yo'll!!!

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile
Aight playa! 1elavator@gmail.com trompie link me up to be to send da track when we done.
Commercial Ground

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
we cooked da joint this weekend and da only thing left is mixing and mastering dat sh*t. I hope this project will be a success. Mcee's get dem beats and bring dat heat.

Nice to see progress in this... Im pushing paper work to get everything on par and on the road...therefore niccz betta be on the look out around 2pm for that...This week's focus is the producers yo'll!!!

ima send u sumin tonight Trompie, check yo mail pa...ONe  ;)

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile
oints i will get back at ya playa with da snippets of those designs and sh*t. u just don't get to someone and on sum' give me ya work i wanna display it on AG. lol  he will select whateva dat will manifest his potential soon and i will up it.
Commercial Ground

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
oints i will get back at ya playa with da snippets of those designs and sh*t. u just don't get to someone and on sum' give me ya work i wanna display it on AG. lol  he will select whateva dat will manifest his potential soon and i will up it.

no question god, i got you...discretion is key for now, zip em up if u get a chance and you can send them to me via this here email...

damane.moeti@gmail.com

Trompie and I will have a look at them and see if we can incorporate the work into the album, it would be dope to though...ONE  ;)

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
@ producers on emcee lp....anyone in cape town i can hook up with and bust my shit...instead of copin this ish from ag..my company be trippin...
so any of the above producers holler at me..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
@ producers on emcee lp....anyone in cape town i can hook up with and bust my shit...instead of copin this ish from ag..my company be trippin...

in english u mean..?
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
myth pls elaborate...as in...english rap then yes...other...not on the same page son...peace
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

in english u mean..?

If I understand him he's trying to say he's bandwidth at work is fragile...therefore he asks if someone in the Cape can DL for him so he can get it from them and record ...right SCRILLA??  ???

Anyway...like I promised...the updated list...

PRODUCERS PLEASE SEND ME YO' BEATS AND IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE AN UPLOADING SERVICE, PLEASE ZIP OR RAR YO BEATS PLEASE....
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 02:12:10 PM by The CHEF »

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
true that mr chef guy person lol...or better yet yes..download it and bring it to me and then we can record it at my cribz..

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
true that mr chef guy person lol...or better yet yes..download it and bring it to me and then we can record it at my cribz..

Biz- Ark Human is in capetown, but you are going to have to talk to him and see if he'l  be available for sumin like that...

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
@ money, lol i get lost on the slang ish man. sorry
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@myth....larf out loud man the whole word...good looking fam..

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp

Biz- Ark Human is in capetown, but you are going to have to talk to him and see if he'l  be available for sumin like that...

Word, I wouldn't mind helping out, get at me ;)

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile
kayos(chaos),TJ,VERT AND KEITH WE AR ALL LYRICAL MASTERMIND.
Da beat is cooked by vert and we all jumped on it. i can talk with kayos about submitting a beat. all i'm saying is we are submitting a track as lyrical mastermind. chef fix da list of mc's. peace

tick vert coz it means he submitted as a producer.
Commercial Ground