Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Thread for insomniacs

The Grand

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • You could be on your way to earning loads more!
    • View Profile
    • You could be on your way to earning loads more green!
The secret is bitches either don't know what they want or they're lying. I mean look @ it... this tread said it most dudes that do good, really literally make these bitches sick, roses, chocolate, a** licking the list is endless. Dudes fail the chump test in a few minutes eg bitch: " I need a favor, can you fetch my little sister in Pretoria" Dude: "Oh baby your wish is my command when would you like to go? Can I take you to your Exes house so he can blow your back out while I drive home alone to jerk off?" What is that..!? Dudes need to attach a higher value to themselves "like what's in it for me?"

Shit even I'm guilty of trophy wifeying a bitch but as soon as I get dumped or she starts power trippin. I f*** her brains out and jet, preferably with a bitch that she hates! From an a**holes perspective (believe I had to learn how to be!) Average dudes are pretty sad, always lookin down, talkin themelves down, slouching, even joking about themselves instead of the bitch. These dudes are like whack emcees. They make me cringe!

AFC= Average frustrated chump = nice guy
You could be on your way to earning loads more green!

http://www.adslphone.co.za/biz_opp.asp?ID=513432

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
i think this is a little more than about women and men. its about people. and our lack of understanding and appreciation of what being true is. we understand kindness to mean weakness and stupidity.

I mean that I am so tired of being the guy who works his a** off, tries to be respectful to those who I think deserve it, and yet still ends up with nothing to show for it.

Life seems to f*** those who work hardest to make it bearable for everyone and not just himself. You either get cheated on, dumped, fired, screwed over, or lose out on a job to some a**hole who has less than half the credentials and qualifications that you do, but more contacts.

I've already said that I'm not the type to get jealous over the dude next door's Benz or fancy crib, cos I don't need those things. But when it gets to a point where you can't even be comfortable anymore, because you have so much shit on your mind because of constantly losing out to an inferior f***, who is ultimately going to f*** things up and you will be expected to be there to fix it, then it becomes a problem.

People don't seem to appreciate the good things you do, because they are so focused on your negative aspects and they are constantly comparing you to the next guy. Then when they realise that the next guy is even worse than you ever were, they keep moving and looking for something better, while pretending that what you have to offer isn't good enough, but these are the same qualities they are looking for in the other a**holes. But they're too stuck on the tiny negative things to ever appreciate your positives.

i hear you.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
i think this is a little more than about women and men. its about people. and our lack of understanding and appreciation of what being true is. we understand kindness to mean weakness and stupidity.

True that.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I don’t get it, if God wants humans to appreciate life more or appreciate the things they have more or even appreciate the great things to come to hem by letting bad things happened then I think he kinda lots the plot there. As I see it, great people turn sour because of trying to protect their hearts from getting hurt again by being pricks or turning into sluts, then we have all this gloom surrounding us and never get the golden pot at the end of the rainbow as promised. Shouldn’t he instead reward good behavior with great things so that even the gloomiest of them all can turn good ‘cause they know that if you keep in line then only the best will come your way? Maybe he has great plans for us and just because we don’t know what they are doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have any plans!! I’ve been good all my life, lived it according to the book, I still say that any guy to get me would be very lucky because when I love, I love totally and fully, I’m way too loyal but I don’t seem to be getting the same treatment I’m giving out so The Secret is a bunch of BULL, it’s something some bored person wrote to try and make sense of it all, and Humans being themselves (always craving for something to believe in) buy the book, hence it being a bestseller. As angry as I am of being robbed of something I deserve, something I work hard for, I won’t stop believing that if I keep on being good and not letting anger and hurt change me then there’s bound to be something good for me. LOL of cause Windhoek lager and weed are always there to help me along my path of righteousness; hell I need something to help me stay positive!!!   

@Mad rapper, what about the guy who tells you that he doesn’t have a girlfriend, you date him for 8months then he comes and tells you that he did have a girl but they were having problems, she was pregnant with his child and now she just gave birth last night. Mind you, the guy was the second person you’ve had sex with, you waited 3 years after your first boyfriend (who turned out to be a jerk) to have someone who will be good for you and he turns out to be like that…..now what now???? What do you do to such a man?? Seriously I don’t get you men, is your sole goal in life to turn all good women into whores?? To break women spirits?? And y’all still have the nerve to say we’re the bad ones??

GGrrrrrrrr………..ok ok enough with the pointing of fingers, the truth is that in both sexes there’s some messed up people, my statement about men wanting to turn all good women into whores goes for the ladies as well. See we get hurt then we avenge ourselves on some poor victim as if it’s going to take the hurt away but what we’re actually doing is creating another wounded soul like ourselves and it’s spreads like wild fire. I don’t have an answer to it all, wish I came with a manual telling me how to live my life, everything would be so much easier.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Shit Kellis, that happened to you?

Dude is f***ed up.
I agree with you. I am also tired of being the good guy in a relationship where you aren't appreciated and you are treated like some a** who cheats and does f***ed up shit. It drives youto the point where you actually go and do those things and then that is used against you as justification for how you were being treated in the first place.
Then you get compared to all other a**holes and when they eventually realise those a**holes are are f***ed up, its too late for everyone.

I'd rather carry on the way I am now. I'm not looking for shit now, but booze and sex. Lately I'm not even feeling any chicks, cos I'm chilling by myself getting drunk in my room most of the time.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Are there any happy,contented people?
If so,some common principles for living should apply to them
I wouldn't say I'm a fan of the Secret but on a deeper level,like does attract like.You may be one thing on the outside but harbour unresolved issues that make you susceptible to certain situations.
If its chaotic inside you,you walk right into chaos to whatever degree applies.
And those situations are supposed to wake us up to that reality and get us to elevate out of that area and avoid it completely by shifting our thinking.
I truly believe what you really think and believe has both intended and unintended consequences to the life you live and things that come your way.
That's my two cents...
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I wouldn't say I'm a fan of the Secret but on a deeper level,like does attract like.You may be one thing on the outside but harbour unresolved issues that make you susceptible to certain situations.
And those situations are supposed to wake us up to that reality and get us to elevate out of that area and avoid it completely by shifting our thinking.
I truly believe what you really think and believe has both intended and unintended consequences to the life you live and things that come your way.
That's my two cents...

I used to be happy and content. I even thought I was in a happy relationship, only to find out that I wasn't.

So where did the negativity come from then?

You are starting to write a lot like Rhozie. That's not bad, just different to what you used to write like when you first came to AG.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
On flip side of the coin mad you can go and f*** yourself...I've been around you still lil f***er in Fort Hare.
hahahahahahahaha I miss you man, come back please!!!!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
That's my two cents...

I disagree with you there because when we all start out, we all have this rosy, positive look into life until something bad happens, and they seem to keep on coming no matter how good you are. Humans don’t just turn sour, they weren’t born that way. They turned because of being broken, now if the Secret worked don’t you think then that as long as you’re positive no negative should come your way?? Meaning eternal bliss?? Now why the hell do bad things happened to good people?? And please, please I beg of you, don’t tell me it’s to “make us stronger” because clearly we have established that, that’s not the case.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
That's my two cents...

I used to be happy and content. I even thought I was in a happy relationship, only to find out that I wasn't.

So where did the negativity come from then?

You are starting to write a lot like Rhozie. That's not bad, just different to what you used to write like when you first came to AG.
Really?...
I don't know I guess I'm in a different space.
Kellis I didn't mean blindly positive for positive's sake, I meant that I think there's things we have to learn to navigate life that help us avoid certain things.
We don't need bad experiences to learn them, we can actively seek that knowledge,
But when bad things do happen,maybe its to alert us to where we're weak and need work ie. where we need to shift our thinking and change so certain types of people aren't attracted to us and vice versa.
It's kinda like what Common says in Ghetto Heaven Part2 on the "Like water for chocolate' album:wanna certain typa guy,gta reach a certain point2,when u reach that destination,a king will anoint you.
Hey,I'm only 21,I don't have it all figured out...

You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

now if the Secret worked don’t you think then that as long as you’re positive no negative should come your way??

U right, i think The Secret is a lie (just wish I could've beaten that Australian to it, I'd be rich now). There is no such thing as the Law of Attraction, I mean what's next, The Law of Distraction  ::). The only Secret (that is not so secret) is that people are gullible and will believe whatever they want if it makes them feel better about themselves.

"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
You are starting to write a lot like Rhozie

whatever baby jesus. gosh ;D

let the girl defend hope.

theres absolutely nothing wrong with choosing to continue to be the difference no matter how phucked up it gets. coz it does get phucked up, i think that part is undeniable. i think thats important to know and realise about the nature of life, coz theres also just no need for people to make unceasing, unnecessary sacrifial lambs of themselves either. nothing wrong with happy people. fact is it may even be that it takes greater strength, its certainly a swimming against the tide. but its a choice, its not having a blind spot. its a choice you make.

im not sure why hopelessness is so cool.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
@ Motho. I cosign what you just said about the secret its bullshit.Check the AG Books forum what i said about the book.

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
ah stuff it...
i have always been the nice guy type. been taken advantage of a couple times. last year, for the first time, i decided to be a complete prick to chicks. not in an attempt to see if it worked to be an a**hole, but because i was genuinly sick and tired of being nice to them only to be walked all over by them.
i know this may sound like some testimonial from a get laid quick journal or something, but ever since iv been a dick to women, my social value has gone through the roof. i have been getting lucky with broads i really wouldnt even have stood a chance with just last year. and they keep coming back for more bad treatment. even now it doesnt really make sense. anyway, i still dont care about chics.
iv adopted that whatever happens, happens mentality.

I testify to that. Done that too in my life and it indeed up'd my game. I wasnt beeing an a**hole to them though. I think i've went back to too much of a nice guy again though but not exactly like i was before. anyway the point it this shit works.

look people it doesnt work on all of us. not all of us are atrracted to a**hole typa guys. believ it or not, not all girls are heartless. in facct u guys are da most heartless of all. but im not here to point fingers....actually let me put it like this, it doesnt matter who u r, man or woman. if ur nice, ur gon get screwed! i have been screwed ova so many tyms, by so many guys simply because im too gud. n i dont know how to be hard or wateva....but on da other hand iv seen guys get screwed ova by girls just because they're also too gud.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

now if the Secret worked don’t you think then that as long as you’re positive no negative should come your way??

U right, i think The Secret is a lie (just wish I could've beaten that Australian to it, I'd be rich now). There is no such thing as the Law of Attraction, I mean what's next, The Law of Distraction  ::). The only Secret (that is not so secret) is that people are gullible and will believe whatever they want if it makes them feel better about themselves.

im not one for psychobable and such. but i think y'all are are being irrationally cynical. the secret at most parts is common sense really. the underlying theme is u are and will become what u think, what energy you give out. period.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up