Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Thread for insomniacs

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

Kellis I didn't mean blindly positive for positive's sake, I meant that I think there's things we have to learn to navigate life that help us avoid certain things.
We don't need bad experiences to learn them, we can actively seek that knowledge,
But when bad things do happen,maybe its to alert us to where we're weak and need work ie. where we need to shift our thinking and change so certain types of people aren't attracted to us and vice versa.
It's kinda like what Common says in Ghetto Heaven Part2 on the "Like water for chocolate' album:wanna certain typa guy,gta reach a certain point2,when u reach that destination,a king will anoint you.
Hey,I'm only 21,I don't have it all figured out...

[/quote] I've tried out already and it never worked, maybe I didnt "learn the lesson" that i was supposed to learn. How on earth are you goin to learn a lesson when you don't know what exactly is it that you're supposed to learn?!? LOL here's the funny part......When you don't learn that lesson then the same thing happens all over again. Ai ai ai talk about cruelty to humans.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, I decided to go out and get wasted last Wednesday. On Thursday morning I was too hung over to go to work so I stayed in watching Big Bang Theory. I can't believe I never knew about this shit before. It is the funniest thing ever.

On Friday I figured I'll stay at home again. Its not like they can fire me right. I actually feel really good after just chilling since Thursday, lying around the house in my boxers and only getting dressed to go to McDonalds or Cat's Pyjamas for food.

I didn't even feel like drinking, except for yesterday, when Liverpool managed to draw yet again. One of my f*** buddies was kinda dissapointed that I am now celibate. I think  I need to cut all the negative shit out of my life for a while.

Why did they stop making vanilla coke? That was one of my favourite drinks ever. I also like Dr. Pepper, but can't find it anywhere anymore. Rum and Dr Pepper is way better than rum and coke.

Has anyone ever been at the bowling club in Parktown? Booze is crazy cheap there. R8 for a Castle draught and we paid 88 bucks for 4 double spiced Golds and lemonade and one Double Jack and lemonade. That is really cheap.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Has anyone ever been at the bowling club in Parktown? Booze is crazy cheap there. R8 for a Castle draught and we paid 88 bucks for 4 double spiced Golds and lemonade and one Double Jack and lemonade. That is really cheap.

reason enough for me to move to the J
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Why did they stop making vanilla coke? That was one of my favourite drinks ever.

That was the shit...they stopped making it in 2lt in some provinces including GP, apparently there wasn't a demand for it, they said it was still gonna be available in 340ml cans, but haven't seen them in a while...even mcdonald's dont have it no more...

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Thread for recovering insomniacs?  ;D
Now now let's not be hasty!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.