• View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Does it come with your roommate?

:-\.. No I'm taking that with me.

taking the wife with u huh!

You know this. Good wives are hard to come by.

these lesbians always bag the nice chicks. nx!  >:(

And the useless niggers always have something to say.  ::)

Yes it is Yak

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Nope. you can smoke if you wish, but i don't. Very sobber, you can drink as much as you want. Do anything you wish, as long as kitchen area you don't mess with when you drunk. Im down for that.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Nope. you can smoke if you wish, but i don't. Very sobber, you can drink as much as you want. Do anything you wish, as long as kitchen area you don't mess with when you drunk. Im down for that.

I will never share a flat with anyone again, unless it is someone I've known for years and been to their crib before.

People are filthy bastards. If they're not brushing their teeth in the kitchen sink, they are coughing up phlegm and just leaving it in the basin for a day or two.
The motherf***er I live with hasn't washed his dishes in almost 3 weeks now. I asked him about it and he says he doesn't have cash for dishwashing liquid. This is why I never go into the kitchen except to get something out of the fridge, which is the only place that's clean in there. I live off food from our work canteen or take-aways.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I will never share a flat with anyone again, unless it is someone I've known for years and been to their crib before.

People are filthy bastards. If they're not brushing their teeth in the kitchen sink, they are coughing up phlegm and just leaving it in the basin for a day or two.
The motherf***er I live with hasn't washed his dishes in almost 3 weeks now. I asked him about it and he says he doesn't have cash for dishwashing liquid.
This is why I never go into the kitchen except to get something out of the fridge, which is the only place that's clean in there. I live off food from our work canteen or take-aways.

:o my f***ing word.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
'seen a mahfcuka who don't flush the toilet after usin the no.2 and everytime you tell him about it he says he forget because of where he comes from they still use pit toilets, but mahfcuka why after 3 months you still goin on doin this sh.t WHYYYYYYYY!
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
'seen a mahfcuka who don't flush the toilet after usin the no.2 and everytime you tell him about it he says he forget because of where he comes from they still use pit toilets, but mahfcuka why after 3 months you still goin on doin this sh.t WHYYYYYYYY!

i laughed so hard. i think i almost fell of my chair. 
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

Yhe madoda lmao!!
M Turn

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
From this here on I run shit all by my lonely, I've had enuff shit with sharin' fcuk credit crunch I will survive(my bad rebbi for derailment) this was the shit I wanted to get off my chest(no pun intended).
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

The motherf***er I live with hasn't washed his dishes in almost 3 weeks now. I asked him about it and he says he doesn't have cash for dishwashing liquid. This is why I never go into the kitchen except to get something out of the fridge, which is the only place that's clean in there. I live off food from our work canteen or take-aways.

HAHAHAHAHA....the nigga I'm staying with we were staying together in boarding school so we cool like that....if he f***s up I tell him the shit and vice-versa.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The problem is that this cat doesn't seem to understand me, though we speak the same language.

I ask him about 5 times to dry the bathroom floor after taking a shower or to clean the tub after a bath, and he doesn't do it. Then I stick a note on the wall saying "dry the floor and clean the bath after you're done" and he does it. As soon as the note is off, he stops doing it.

Dude, chows my food and drinks my beer and then acts like he doesn't know what happened to it. As if there is a nother person living there that I don't know about.
When I stick a note my beer, saying don't touch this, he will leave it. Then as soon as the note comes off he'll drink it and pretend like he never saw the beer.

Even threats don't work, and I don't wanna kick his a**, cos I'm convinced that he is a little retarded and I would feel bad about it afterwards.

When he gets paid he goes out drinking and f***ing prostitutes, and then he comes and borrows cash from me for food and transport. I loaned him some cash once after he spent R800 on a hooker that I wouldn't even f*** for free. It was his girl's cash, so I felt sorry for him. Turns out he had also drank out about R400 and he told her that he didn't have this cos I borrowed it.
Then his girl asks him why I go out drinking all the time, but I owe him money, so he actually comes and asks me to go out less, cos his girl is complaining about the cash she thinks I owe him.

This is when I realised he is a bit slow.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@Baby J I thought I had problems with my roomate, no you got 99 problems and the flatmate is one n!@@a!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
@ Rebbi - If you seriously looking for a place please be adviced to watch the following:

KHU'MBUL'EKHAYA

A PLACE CALLED HOME

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz