Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Place to rent in Randburg, or any place close to Sandton

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
shame rebbi...move down to ct...gotz places with low rent...shacks etc..holler!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yo they come in double stories with secure pavement parking..luxurius outside bath and
fresh river water...all a nicca needs!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
its cool cause i know baby....jesus...so im cool lol...

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
You realy do have jokes ne?
They are gay racist people.........
END OF STORY.

wud u stay with gay ppl...?

Is that u on yo avy..?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
The problem is that this cat doesn't seem to understand me, though we speak the same language.

I ask him about 5 times to dry the bathroom floor after taking a shower or to clean the tub after a bath, and he doesn't do it. Then I stick a note on the wall saying "dry the floor and clean the bath after you're done" and he does it. As soon as the note is off, he stops doing it.

Dude, chows my food and drinks my beer and then acts like he doesn't know what happened to it. As if there is a nother person living there that I don't know about.
When I stick a note my beer, saying don't touch this, he will leave it. Then as soon as the note comes off he'll drink it and pretend like he never saw the beer.

Even threats don't work, and I don't wanna kick his a**, cos I'm convinced that he is a little retarded and I would feel bad about it afterwards.

When he gets paid he goes out drinking and f***ing prostitutes, and then he comes and borrows cash from me for food and transport. I loaned him some cash once after he spent R800 on a hooker that I wouldn't even f*** for free. It was his girl's cash, so I felt sorry for him. Turns out he had also drank out about R400 and he told her that he didn't have this cos I borrowed it.
Then his girl asks him why I go out drinking all the time, but I owe him money, so he actually comes and asks me to go out less, cos his girl is complaining about the cash she thinks I owe him.

This is when I realised he is a bit slow.
hahahahahahahahahahaha ROFLMBIMP no wonder you're so disheartened ......you poor....poor thing!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Shit is not funny at all.

At least I only have a week left here. Then it's back to Bloemtown or maybe Lesotho. Can't wait.

Prick is already making excuses about my deposit though. I might ave to leave with his laptop.