Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Y MAG ISSUE

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
'TE FCUK with them Y MAG peoples, I've been waiting for eons on the latest issue but the ish... is nowhere to be found I know most of you guys knows peoples ask 'em WTF!
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
i stopped giving a f*** about ymag after simphiwe mpye left the editor seat....
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i stopped giving a f*** about Ymag when... when rudeboy left the editor seat
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Thanx for makin me think of doin somethin that i should have done a long time ago i say to whoever this my concern at the mag "MY SINCERE INDEX IS IN ORDER" THANK YOU!
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
the thing is they gave it to same dude who almost f***ed up hype now he is doing a good job f***ing up y-mag

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
the thing is they gave it to same dude who almost f***ed up hype now he is doing a good job f***ing up y-mag

whose the editor anyway
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

whose the editor anyway

Its Fungayi
M Turn

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
i stopped giving a f*** about ymag after simphiwe mpye left the editor seat....

that makes two of us. . The mag was better then + He is a good columnist.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I have actually never read a single issue of Y.  :-[ :-[

I've seen it, but never thought to pick one up ever.

How is it, except for the editor?

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
I thot I've heard shit's no more up for sale
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Personally i like Fungayi's writting and editing can I just bring two points to your attention that I thought you should take note of.

1. Sunday world exposed MR Selwyn for being broke and selling insurance at a call centre and he managed to bring down the hip-hop ship and make us all look hopeless. Hype magazine did a very small piece on MR Selwyn and explained that he had a 8-5 thats all, where as Y mag went into the details as to why the MR Selwyn aka Sama award winning Formula has failed and he exposed it all and explained what went wrong at Gallo and why the music had failed on his side. Now as a hip-hop artist I dont know how gallo run there joint but the article was an eye opener and hence made me more wise about just jumping with any record label regarding albums and shit.

2.Jozi had a feature in Hype mag with Crazy Lu still being a member and verything seemed gravy with the click holding hands singing like nothing was wrong and the click was strong as a unit, Less than a week later Y mag released a jozi cover too and the story was the complete opposite with CRazy Lu now taking shots at Jozi and how ghetto ruff did him wrong.

I used to be a die hard fan of both hype and y mag but lately if the story dont intrest I won't cop the mag. Also G-unit Released T.O.S and none these magz did a piece on G-unit and the fall-out that happend with Young Buck therefore forcing me to not buy either but rather cop an international magazine that just happend to have an excellent article on this issue...

I love local hip-hop dont get me wrong but I am tired of reading about Kwaito artists claiming to make a came back but in reality just wanted the publicity in the magazine so that they wont look like failures in the eyes of there friends and family. We read about artists who are made to look like Gods by the way the writer can paint a picture perfect artist but in reality they release a half hearted album and then blame the marketing for the failure of the album.

The best way to raise the level of magazine quality is to increase the competition.