1kind · 394 · 133489

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
nigga we thru...

Now there's a big surprise! lol!!!

i wont get into a verbal slander with a manc today... but i will say well done to u guys for silencing mourinho...

lets see whats next...

nigga we thru...   ;D

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
haha!! aight my nigga!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I'm not really a betting man, but the fixtures that have been scheduled in the knockout rounds of the UEFA champions league are too good to be true.

Who do you think has a realistic chance of winning this? I'm a Man U supporter but my money would probably be on Inter... :(...

I've marked all the teams i think will win in their games with a (w)... and i've got tons of reasoning to back it up. Nostradamus in the house...

Atletico Madrid (w)  v Porto

Lyon v Barcelona (w)

Arsenal  v Roma (w)

Inter (w) v Man U

Liverpool (w) v Real Madrid

Juventus (w) v Chelsea

Villareal (w) v Panathinaikos

Sporting v Bayern (w)

I can't wait

50%! not bad one1.. not great either though!

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
but u did say u weren't a betting man... fair!

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Liverpool
Manchester United
Arsenal, Chelsea
Bayern Munich
Villarreal
Porto
Barcelona.

i cant wait to know who plays who next...   its tight now

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
teh arsenal teh arsenal teh arsenal

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Damn Arsenal fans are quick to run thier mouths...ninjas need to learn how to shut up urgently.

Been saying this for ages, but dudes don't wanna listen.Shut your mouth and concentrate on your own.Farsenal are just an embarra**ment really.They just scrapped through to the Quarters. Can't score goals for shit. Bendtner is one useless muthaf***a. Arsene Wenger done destroyed a once beautiful team. How u gonna make it past the quarters when u can't even beat Roma properly, a team of momentary brilliance, but most of the time play crap, with penalties ? and even then, ya'll had to fight for it. LOL !!!!

The 4 strongest teams will make it to the Semi's, Barca, ManU, Bayern and Loserpool.

I see a ManU vs. Barca final. Whoever wins between the two, my heart will be half sad, half happy. Good balance.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 09:50:37 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

I see a ManU vs. Barca final. Whoever wins between the two, my heart will be half sad, half happy. Good balance.

phuck dat! pick one C! they can't be on the same level. impossible. cum out wit it son

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i tried...

look who are running thier mouths now.

aye a win is a win... lets see who gets who next then we can go at it...

cos y'all cruising thru aint shit if u loose in the next round ...

i'll say wait till everythin is over before y'all stand on a pedastall

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

phuck dat! pick one C! they can't be on the same level. impossible. cum out wit it son

eish, it's kinda hard homie. Barca are the best team in the world right now.They play some amazing football. So i think they kinda have the edge on Manu. But on the other hand, i want my English team to get the 5 trophies this year, so im kinda torn.

Love them both equally though.They are both @ the top of the football pyramid.Incredible Teams.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 10:01:58 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
thats a copout! i have nothing against supporting a lot of teams. i support Real in spain, Juve in Italy, Chiefs here.. but wen they play against each other. i gotta pick one! Man U will come out tops except for wen they're playing chiefs! then phuck them.. in the most polite manner :) 

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i tried...

look who are running thier mouths now.

aye a win is a win... lets see who gets who next then we can go at it...

cos y'all cruising thru aint shit if u loose in the next round ...

i'll say wait till everythin is over before y'all stand on a pedastall

do u know wat bragging rights mean? 'talk yo shit'! we have every right to run our mouths! but u do it ten times more than us with nine times less ammo

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Damn Arsenal fans are quick to run thier mouths...ninjas need to learn how to shut up urgently.

Been saying this for ages, but dudes don't wanna listen.Shut your mouth and concentrate on your own.Farsenal are just an embarra**ment really.They just scrapped through to the Quarters. Can't score goals for shit. Bendtner is one useless muthaf***a. Arsene Wenger done destroyed a once beautiful team. How u gonna make it past the quarters when u can't even beat Roma properly, a team of momentary brilliance, but most of the time play crap, with penalties ? and even then, ya'll had to fight for it. LOL !!!!

The 4 strongest teams will make it to the Semi's, Barca, ManU, Bayern and Loserpool.

For a start, we've already beaten you once this season. Our team has also been destroyed by injuries this season but we're still on course for the FA Cup and the European Cup (and I believe we will qualify for the Champions League). We've had to rely on very young players who have done extremely well considering the pressure they have been under (Bendtner is only 20 years old and has scored some crucial goals for us).

Man U only 'scraped' through Chelsea to win in Europe last year because Terry slipped. We might have needed to go to penalties against Roma, but we still won. Inter hit the post twice last night with Van der Sar nowhere near them - if those had gone in, you'd be out.

How you gonna talk about destroying a beautiful team. Our first choice team of Van Persie, Adebayor/ Eduardo, Fabregas, Arshavin/ Walcott, Nasri, Denilson, Rosicky, Toure, Gallas, Clichy and Sagna can beat anyone on their day and play the most attractive football in the world and you know it.

I actually respect Fergie and the way Man U play, it's their fans who are the problem.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

For a start, we've already beaten you once this season. Our team has also been destroyed by injuries this season but we're still on course for the FA Cup and the European Cup (and I believe we will qualify for the Champions League). We've had to rely on very young players who have done extremely well considering the pressure they have been under (Bendtner is only 20 years old and has scored some crucial goals for us).

Man U only 'scraped' through Chelsea to win in Europe last year because Terry slipped. We might have needed to go to penalties against Roma, but we still won. Inter hit the post twice last night with Van der Sar nowhere near them - if those had gone in, you'd be out.

How you gonna talk about destroying a beautiful team. Our first choice team of Van Persie, Adebayor/ Eduardo, Fabregas, Arshavin/ Walcott, Nasri, Denilson, Rosicky, Toure, Gallas, Clichy and Sagna can beat anyone on their day and play the most attractive football in the world and you know it.

I actually respect Fergie and the way Man U play, it's their fans who are the problem.

cosign.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Double dipping mahf***a

That not good enough for ya?