Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

UEFA BUILD UP

1kind · 394 · 133354

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
The only way Arsenal can make the Semis is if they get Porto or Villareal in the quarters. I can't see them coming out victorious in 2-legged ties against the likes of MrC's 'I love them both equally'. Injuries have really hampered us. Denilson and Diaby are not the sort of players one can count on. Guys like  Xavi, Yaya Toure, Gerrard, Scholes will just bulldoze them. We need Fabregas and Rosicky badly. Bendtner and Eboue are not cutting it. Clichy was  mad sloppy last night, getting caught on the wrong side of attackers on numerous occa**ions. I still think Eduardo, Nasri and Van Persie are world cla** though. Credit to Nasri and Van Persie for their efforts last night. Walcot will be major as well. When we're at full strength, we can match anyone anywhere but right now, it's tough. Our central midfield is shaky. We need a hard man, to do the donkey work and complement Cesc. We used to have Vieira, Gilberto and Flamini but now we're a bit short. I hope we make the semis but right now, I don't know.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
and u think Man U fans think much more of u? thats wat makes fans D! stop cryin! i'm sayin.. u beat us! thats the highlight of ur season so far! i won 2 cups so far
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
u beat us! thats the highlight of ur season so far!

hardly my duke
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
The only way Arsenal can make the Semis is if they get Porto or Villareal in the quarters. I can't see them coming out victorious in 2-legged ties against the likes of MrC's 'I love them both equally'. Injuries have really hampered us. Denilson and Diaby are not the sort of players one can count on. Guys like  Xavi, Yaya Toure, Gerrard, Scholes will just bulldoze them. We need Fabregas and Rosicky badly. Bendtner and Eboue are not cutting it. Clichy was  mad sloppy last night, getting caught on the wrong side of attackers on numerous occa**ions. I still think Eduardo, Nasri and Van Persie are world cla** though. Credit to Nasri and Van Persie for their efforts last night. Walcot will be major as well. When we're at full strength, we can match anyone anywhere but right now, it's tough. Our central midfield is shaky. We need a hard man, to do the donkey work and complement Cesc. We used to have Vieira, Gilberto and Flamini but now we're a bit short. I hope we make the semis but right now, I don't know.

Now here's an objective man.Co-sign everything you say Lez. Like i said early on this year, when this little squabble between "us" and "ya'll" started, you do have some great players. In a year or two maybe, yes, you will be a formidabble force, the signs are all there, but just not this season. Arsene has too much "new" blood and very little experienced players, the likes of Giggs and Scholes, like we have, who can complement your team.

I really got nothing against Arsenal. I think you did play some very good football beginning of the season and ya'll kinda looked deadly.Im a football fan and will give props where props are due. Just that ya'll Arsenal fans always got it in for us.You very rarely give us complements even though u know we deserve them. Alex is a smart man,who gets his team to play exactly the way he wants them to. It's only lately where ya'll have acknowledged our achievements, and simply cos you got no choice.We doing very well.

Been a great season of football so far.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Damn; these Fagchester United stans just can't keep they mouth shut huh? (Ummmm, we see u Mr C) Arsenal up in there muhf***ers!!! Niggas been sleeping on us for four years. It's the Re-Up muhf***ers!!!!! Champions League or Die!!!! That's the only trophy that can validate our shambles of a season. Still, least we can claim to outplayed Shellsea, Shiverpool and Fag.U in the same season!!!!!!! f*** alla y'all by the way!!!lol!!!!!!!!! Highbury R.I.P.!!!!
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
hahahaha!!!!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I don't understand people who support multiple teams, it goes against the whole nature of supporting.

Supporting is something you do because you identify with one team and that's your team for life, pa**ed down through generations. It's unconditional love, through good times and bad times, and comes with an irrational hatred of certain other teams. Every other team is a potential threat to your team - you can't be supporting them!

There's no pleasure in supporting multiple teams because you can't really lose, and that's exactly the problem. You can't really win if you don't have 100% investment in any one thing.

I admire Barca, AC Milan and Man U, but I would never support any of them because ultimately I don't care what happens to them. If they win or lose, it means nothing to me.

That's just me though.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile

Now here's an objective man.Co-sign everything you say Lez. Like i said early on this year, when this little squabble between "us" and "ya'll" started, you do have some great players. In a year or two maybe, yes, you will be a formidabble force, the signs are all there, but just not this season. Arsene has too much "new" blood and very little experienced players, the likes of Giggs and Scholes, like we have, who can complement your team.

I really got nothing against Arsenal. I think you did play some very good football beginning of the season and ya'll kinda looked deadly.Im a football fan and will give props where props are due. Just that ya'll Arsenal fans always got it in for us.You very rarely give us complements even though u know we deserve them. Alex is a smart man,who gets his team to play exactly the way he wants them to. It's only lately where ya'll have acknowledged our achievements, and simply cos you got no choice.We doing very well.

Been a great season of football so far.

Come on C, what kinda Arsenal fan gon' compliment Man U. or even Liverpool for that matter? That's like a Pirates fan talkin' 'bout "Yeah Chiefs is an excellent team, they play great football" just ain't never gone happen. Can you imagine a Glasgow Celtic fan onsome "....yeah Glasgow Rangers are the best in Scotland" impossible. So let's just keep the beef simmering (at an acceptable level though) and lastly f*** Man. U!
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
What up Sir Black? We on the same page homeboy, The Gunners and The Brazilians my nigga, I gotchyu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
and u think Man U fans think much more of u? thats wat makes fans D! stop cryin! i'm sayin.. u beat us! thats the highlight of ur season so far! i won 2 cups so far

Two worthless cups

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
@ D

Who made these rules about supporting only one team ? Please refer me to the dundahead cos it's ridicuolos.These teams play most of their football outside of each other perimeters, so where's the harm. It's different leagues.It's only in the CL where they meet.

So because i support Kaizer Chiefs, i can't support Man U ? Please help me understand why not.Im sure most of the cats here also support local teams as well.Are they @ fault too ? I support Manu and Barca cos they play good football.I've never been to Manchester or Barcelona, so this isn't some stupid "city" pride shit like people in those areas. It's cos of the football.

Im sure ya'll don't mind that i support Chiefs and Manu at the same time. But cos it's Barca and Manu it's different ? Is it cos it's "EUROPE" so that makes it unacceptable ? hmmmmm.

@ Crook
I don't really see a problem in that. Im a chiefs fan, and Chiefs are playing kaak right now, and Pirates are on fire.It's a fact, can't escape from it.Why be scared to to say it out loud ?

Two worthless cups

hahahaha !!! Now that is HATE my friend. Pure HATE.
Im trying to be civil here and focus on the football,but clearly ya'll aint having it. So yeah, f*** ARSENAL TOO !!!  ;D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 11:03:28 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
lemme jump on this shit wit crook and say

f*** FAGCHESTER!!!!

see u at the end of it all. when it all ends w'el dig these pages up to show and prove
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
f*** Arsenal and Antimbatyo (Adebayor)  ;D ;D
M Turn

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
@ D

Who made these rules about supporting only one team ? Please refer me to the dundahead cos it's ridicuolos.These teams play most of their football outside of each other perimeters, so where's the harm. It's different leagues.It's only in the CL where they meet.

So because i support Kaizer Chiefs, i can't support Man U ? Please help me understand why not.Im sure most of the cats here also support local teams as well.Are they @ fault too ? I support Manu and Barca cos they play good football.I've never been to Manchester or Barcelona, so this isn't some stupid "city" pride shit like people in those areas. It's cos of the football.

Im sure ya'll don't mind that i support Chiefs and Manu at the same time. But cos it's Barca and Manu it's different ? Is it cos it's "EUROPE" so that makes it unacceptable ? hmmmmm.

@ Crook
I don't really see a problem in that. Im a chiefs fan, and Chiefs are playing kaak right now, and Pirates are on fire.It's a fact, can't escape from it.Why be scared to to say it out loud ?

Two worthless cups

hahahaha !!! Now that is HATE my friend. Pure HATE.
Im trying to be civil here and focus on the football,but clearly ya'll aint having it. So yeah, f*** ARSENAL TOO !!!  ;D

Come on man,,, The World Club Championship - that ain't a proper cup. That's some bullshit marketing scheme for Toyota. 

As for the League Cup - that's for crap teams like Tottenham who don't have a chance at winnng anything else.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

Come on man,,, The World Club Championship - that ain't a proper cup. That's some bullshit marketing scheme for Toyota. 

As for the League Cup - that's for crap teams like Tottenham who don't have a chance at winnng anything else.