Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

UEFA BUILD UP

1kind · 394 · 133737

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

Come on man,,, The World Club Championship - that ain't a proper cup. That's some bullshit marketing scheme for Toyota. 

As for the League Cup - that's for crap teams like Tottenham who don't have a chance at winnng anything else.

hahahahaha !!! You were playing in the same cup D and ya'll didn't make it.lol !!! crap cup or not,point is we beat teams to win that shit, while ya'll got knocked out as usual. endurance.we need to hire some cupboard space over there @ the Emirates.Im sure ya'll got plenty idling around. lol !!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
It would be good if yall guys concetrate and comment about  your team. Poor Mrc Yall  Arsenal fans are pushing him against the wall coz hes a Man U fan and his support for multiple teams,nc nc nc nc unlike us The dude is a true football fan.  As far as im concerned Pirates can beat any team rite now Man U in Old Trafford or Arsenal in Emirates, f*** what u heard, u heard me? Lol

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
I've been saying that MrTwoTeams is trying to be safe. There's very little chance of him being disappointed. Who the hell supports two powerhouses?! At least he chose winning teams. Man U are slightly better than Barca this season. Barca's attacking play is excellent but their defence is suspect. Man U are well-balanced.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 09:40:46 AM by blaklez »
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Pardon the grammatical errors. I'm having one of those days.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
It would be good if yall guys concetrate and comment about  your team. Poor Mrc Yall  Arsenal fans are pushing him against the wall coz hes a Man U fan and his support for multiple teams,nc nc nc nc unlike us The dude is a true football fan.  As far as im concerned Pirates can beat any team rite now Man U in Old Trafford or Arsenal in Emirates, f*** what u heard, u heard me? Lol

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whooooa!!

That not good enough for ya?

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
@ D

Who made these rules about supporting only one team ? Please refer me to the dundahead cos it's ridicuolos.These teams play most of their football outside of each other perimeters, so where's the harm. It's different leagues.It's only in the CL where they meet.

So because i support Kaizer Chiefs, i can't support Man U ? Please help me understand why not.Im sure most of the cats here also support local teams as well.Are they @ fault too ? I support Manu and Barca cos they play good football.I've never been to Manchester or Barcelona, so this isn't some stupid "city" pride shit like people in those areas. It's cos of the football.

Im sure ya'll don't mind that i support Chiefs and Manu at the same time. But cos it's Barca and Manu it's different ? Is it cos it's "EUROPE" so that makes it unacceptable ? hmmmmm.

@ Crook
I don't really see a problem in that. Im a chiefs fan, and Chiefs are playing kaak right now, and Pirates are on fire.It's a fact, can't escape from it.Why be scared to to say it out loud ?

and u think Man U fans think much more of u? thats wat makes fans D! stop cryin! i'm sayin.. u beat us! thats the highlight of ur season so far! i won 2 cups so far

Two worthless cups

hahahaha !!! Now that is HATE my friend. Pure HATE.
Im trying to be civil here and focus on the football,but clearly ya'll aint having it. So yeah, f*** ARSENAL TOO !!!  ;D

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout, that's more like it. I ain't trying 'a' hear no Fag U. supporter talkin' 'bout "....yeah Arsenal are a great team....."; that would just sound wrong. Hate is the new love.
Show some hate!!!!!!!!!
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
and u think Man U fans think much more of u? thats wat makes fans D! stop cryin! i'm sayin.. u beat us! thats the highlight of ur season so far! i won 2 cups so far

Two worthless cups
Great! r u betting against us taking more 'valuable' ones?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Come on man,,, The World Club Championship - that ain't a proper cup. That's some bullshit marketing scheme for Toyota. 

As for the League Cup - that's for crap teams like Tottenham who don't have a chance at winnng anything else.

hahahahaha !!! You were playing in the same cup D and ya'll didn't make it.lol !!! crap cup or not,point is we beat teams to win that shit, while ya'll got knocked out as usual. endurance.we need to hire some cupboard space over there @ the Emirates.Im sure ya'll got plenty idling around. lol !!!

I'll give your team props if they win something important (like The Champions League, the League or the FA Cup). I'll still hate y'all though ;)

Who is this 'we' you are referring to? Man U? Pirates? Barca?

Maybe I should just start supporting all the teams that have won the most, then I can go around bragging about how successful 'we' are...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
As far as im concerned Pirates can beat any team rite now Man U in Old Trafford or Arsenal in Emirates, f*** what u heard, u heard me? Lol

lol is right.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
hey... ;D 50% success rate was not bad at all.. i was disappointed by Juve and Roma...

let me just say one thing... i can't understand how Arsenal fans can keep talking ish even when we outcla** them at every turn. i can understand the hate for Man U that  exudes from your pores, but sometimes you should look at your own situation and think about the deep shit you were about to find yourselves in. i wasn't hearing much of this gum yapping when ya'll were lingering in 6th position on the league, cos ya'll were scared you aint gonna qualify for the Champions League. and you know what happens then...

all that 'young talent' you hold so dear would leave you in an instant...and then you'd be done!!!

lastly... while we on the name calling and shit... f*** ARSEnHOL
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

let me just say one thing... i can't understand how Arsenal fans can keep talking ish even when we outcla** them at every turn. i can understand the hate for Man U that  exudes from your pores, but sometimes you should look at your own situation and think about the deep shit you were about to find yourselves in. i wasn't hearing much of this gum yapping when ya'll were lingering in 6th position on the league, cos ya'll were scared you aint gonna qualify for the Champions League. and you know what happens then...

all that 'young talent' you hold so dear would leave you in an instant...and then you'd be done!!!

lol! wat he said!!!

times tweede!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
[/quote]

You know I ain't got nothing against Sir Alice Faggotson, Carla Tevez, Christina Ronaldo, Gloria Neville and Paula Scholes. You know I appreciate Womanchester United as much as the next guy. But make no mistake muhf***ers the road to Champions League glory goes through US. You trying to get ya hands on that trophy, you gotta deal with US first.

*Beatnuts bumping in the background
"No-One's Ready To Deal With Us"*
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I don't understand people who support multiple teams, it goes against the whole nature of supporting.

Supporting is something you do because you identify with one team and that's your team for life, pa**ed down through generations. It's unconditional love, through good times and bad times, and comes with an irrational hatred of certain other teams. Every other team is a potential threat to your team - you can't be supporting them!

There's no pleasure in supporting multiple teams because you can't really lose, and that's exactly the problem. You can't really win if you don't have 100% investment in any one thing.

I admire Barca, AC Milan and Man U, but I would never support any of them because ultimately I don't care what happens to them. If they win or lose, it means nothing to me.

That's just me though.

Co-sign

My family back home are die hard AJAX fans, all of them! they despise and make jokes about Feyenoord aaaaaall day long, they don't like PSV either, but they really don't like Feyenoord, lol, you'll find that with most people from Amsterdam.

Due to this I too love AJAX, seeing that AJAX are the only club I have seen play, besides a couple of 1.FC Köln matches, while in Germany (in Cologne it gets a little more interesting by the way, the city has two clubs Fortuna Köln being the other) so the people are automatically divided between the two teams (most suport 1.FC though). Back in the 60's and 70's, 1.FC arch-rival was Bayern München, and they dislike them the most to this day. Even though 1.FC struggles to maintain a spot in the 1. Bundesliga.

I'm surprised that half way around the world, people are as fanatic about their favorite clubs, as they are in the clubs hometown, and that the exact same quarrels play out as they would back home.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hey... ;D 50% success rate was not bad at all.. i was disappointed by Juve and Roma...

1-4

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

You know I ain't got nothing against Sir Alice Faggotson, Carla Tevez, Christina Ronaldo, Gloria Neville and Paula Scholes. You know I appreciate Womanchester United as much as the next guy. But make no mistake muhf***ers the road to Champions League glory goes through US. You trying to get ya hands on that trophy, you gotta deal with US first.

*Beatnuts bumping in the background
"No-One's Ready To Deal With Us"*
[/quote]

Realtalk.com

That not good enough for ya?