Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Yah we caught wreck.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
It could have been 5-1,Drogba missed those two sitters. Our team is very Strong We even got more Ammo in the bench. I think Ashley Cole should be rested/benched a lil bit. Kalou, Essien and Malounda Keep impressing with their first Touch and pa**es completed. 

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Nicca you talk like bayern isnt gonna get in that a** tonight even if they did catch a 4-1 L, after all those goals they scored in the group stages only a retard would sleep on them

u were saying. I told ya. Nobody is seeing Barcelona this year. LOL @ Dplanet. Messi's gonna win European Player of the Year this time around. 3 nominations in 3 years. Dude is just too incredible for words.

Final is gonna b one of the following, With Barca winning of course.

1.Barca vs. Chelsea
2.Barca vs. Arsenal
3.Barca vs. Man U

Im so wishing for # 2 right now. Give ya'll a good lesson in football.

LOL @ Shiverpool. No Champions League, No Premiership Trophies for ya'll again. Y'all like being #2, 3,4 every year ne ? Get used to it.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I keep comforting myself that ok them scousers can score those 3 goals no  doubt but we would banging in those goals too.Hopefully we meet Barca. We will discuss how Ashley Cole wil tame Messi and How Terry and Ivanovic will clean-up  Henry and Eto, eeeeaaa**sy  man.  

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
i'm shivering at the moment. sunderland made us work harder than we should this weekend, and history does not favour us in the tie with Porto. i'm hoping for 2 early goals at the drachau and then we can take it easy.

our attack is okay...but our defense is looking more questionable every week. the absence of ferdinand is telling. vidic looks lost without his partner in crime to control things in the center.  i would rather have evra and neville on the left and right respectively, because evans is not ready for the heat.

make no mistake though we will bury porto alive.

arsenal is quite lucky... marcos senna (the ball winning midfielder) is out injured and carzola is out.. but i still have some faith in villareal (albeit a faith driven by my dislike for arsenal)

i cannot see how liverpool will score 3 goals at the bridge, but they will definitely try. that will be the game to watch. flames galore. chelsea may edge that, but they should be careful not to concede the early goal...and watch out for those late goal specials by liverpool.

as for bayern, i would love to think that they are not dead and buried, but 5 goals is a gargantuous task. with ribery being the only one holding it down for the german team it will not be enough... but who knows...

let it rip!!!!!  ribery and messi will compete for uefa player of the year... their performances this season are too tight.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

arsenal is quite lucky... marcos senna (the ball winning midfielder) is out injured and carzola is out.. but i still have some faith in villareal (albeit a faith driven by my dislike for arsenal)

*steps in with haterade in hand*

Nigga f*** yo team!

*steps out*

That not good enough for ya?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

*steps in with haterade in hand*

Nigga f*** yo team!

*steps out*

not even mayne... leave him be...

hes got more to worry about that us. they might get knocked out tomorrow

then theres the little issue of the premiership that is lookin more and more like will slip outta thier hands

i say worry bout ur own onekind dont worry bout us...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I cant believe I just wasted a mornings worth of hate

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I keep comforting myself that ok them scousers can score those 3 goals no  doubt but we would banging in those goals too.Hopefully we meet Barca. We will discuss how Ashley Cole wil tame Messi and How Terry and Ivanovic will clean-up  Henry and Eto, eeeeaaa**sy  man.  

tl tl tl tl tl tl tl tl tl

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
What a Phenomenal game of football.... Congrats to Chelsea... We'll be seeing Arsenal on the weekend.. Could mean the end of all things for LFC this season should the result not go our way.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Great Game. Im just relieved we won. Liverpool played really well they had the first half on lock our first goal really killed their spirits and they started to give us more space to attack. I hope they do well in the league. 

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The boys went down fighting. Good game, even though Lady Luck wasn't on our side.

I don't think they deserved it though. Except for two, all their goals were from silly little slip ups and they made us pay. We did play a better game though, but as Arsenal fans can attest, it's not about who plays the better game, but who puts the chances away.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
well done liverpool!!! that was a real fight in the end...

for all the arsenhol fans, i'm not worried about you guys at all. especially seeing that a) you will not win the uefa, even in your wildest dreams.... and b) you got no stake in the league and you should be thankful that you will even feature in uefa next season...

to us (man u) arsenal is like a little chinese dog tryna take bite through our pants... annoying at best!

anyway... what was i saying before i was interrupted by the venga boys...

PORTO IS GONNA EAT SHIT TOMORROW... and it won't taste good. hahahha haters...smh!
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i have a new found respect for liverpool. was a very good game of football. and luck wasnt really on thier side...

i hope to see essien cancel out messi.

will be interesting to see.

onek1nd lemme echo the words of mrtwoteams himself. focus on your own. god forbid u get knocked out today. u will not hear the end of it at least from me.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

i hope to see essien cancel out messi.

that will never happen my friend, but ya, what a game. probably one of the best quater-finals ever. great football around.

and now for tonight . . . . .
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon