1kind · 394 · 133659

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
ncxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  >:( barca were not worth the hype... they failed to deal with a discplined defensive performance.. pure bitcha**ness.....

with all due respect now u see the importance of being able to throw bodies in the box (bolton style) and cause some confusion. barca had no plan-b.

but i cant hate - chelsea were well marshalled. ivanovic doesnt play with the tackles

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
WTF happened to thiery's close control nigga's first touch is horrible

That not good enough for ya?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Chelsea are gonna take down Barca at the Bridge.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Ya'll are kidding me right ? First it was Chelsea gonna suprise us @ the Nou Camp,now it's @ Standford Bridge ? hahahahaha !!! whatever man. They were totally outplayed yesterday. I don't think they went in with a defensive approach as their strategy for the game,that's just how the game turned out to be.That's how it is when u play Barcelona people. This is something i keep trying to highlight here. Great pa**ing, outstanding possession of the ball and penetrating attacks.Barca is the best TEAM in the world. If you didn't see that yesterday against a giant like Chelsea then i don't know. Same shit happened to Bayern and countless other victims.Even ManU last year were totally dominated by the Catalans in both legs of the Semi's. Obviously it's gonna be hard when you constantly got 8 Chelsea players hanging around the 18 area all the time.You can't sit there and praise Chelsea for their defense and dimiss Barca for not scoring. Chelsea were kaak. Barca were brilliant @ times.God knows we had very close moments.But it's all good. We just need a goal @ Stamford Bridge and it's over for them. Then Arsenal is next. Behold. muhahahahahahahaha !!!!

Oh and someone please explain to me what happened to Essien ? Wasn't he supposed to take Messi out the game or something ? hmmmmmmm.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 09:06:50 AM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^ now I'm really hoping for an arsenal - barca final

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
Chelsea are gonna take down Barca at the Bridge.

didn't they let in like 4 goals at the bridge just recently?

Last night they parked their team bus in defense and to win they'll need to be a bit more adventureous that's when Barca will get the space they were denied in Nou Camp.

Chelsea played what some wise coach called "anti-football", negative football. save for that Drogba chance they did nothing but defend, with 10 players nogal.

Good luck to The Catalan for the second leg, I do not wish to see another boring final which is guaranteed if the blues progress. A Barca-Gunners final is gonna be a win for good football.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Chealsea just did't play yesterday..i wont even give them props for holdin Barca..
f*** defensive tactics !i wanna see some football !They midfield just sat back and help pack the 18 yard box..They didn't try create anything..Shit !Were these cats aware of the concept of an 'away goal' !?

A Barca/Arsenal final would be real nice..Barca's defence looks very easy to crack
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i think yesterday we all saw that barca aint got a defence... they have yaya sitting in front of the defence, clearin the line and then attacking, they attack so much u dont get the chance to attack, and it dont help that cech kept kickin the ball aimlessly everytime which meant the attack came back at them, was a bit dissapointed in the match, hoped for some box to box typa game but chelsea was negative from the onset.

no illusions lets hope we show man-u a lesson and then meet barca in the final... im realy looking forward to that cos that will be a great game of football.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Chealsea just did't play yesterday..i wont even give them props for holdin Barca..
f*** defensive tactics !i wanna see some football !They midfield just sat back and help pack the 18 yard box..They didn't try create anything..Shit !Were these cats aware of the concept of an 'away goal' !?

A Barca/Arsenal final would be real nice..Barca's defence looks very easy to crack

truth.com/realtalk

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yep! Barca did their thing. Not one of our best games but hey it was an away game. I heard from the tv commentator that it was the first time Barca didnt score at home this season so yeah Congrats Chelsea for holding them down we came there to defend, big deal. Barca defence is weak(yaya and that tall a** dude) pity we couldnt take our chances.We going to exploit that department come  May 05 at the Slaughterhouse.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yaya Toure doesn't play Defense. He's a holding middlefielder. Yeah our defence is not the best, but it aint weak. Ya'll dudes hardly went @ it yesterday so what u talking about ? Marquez's pa** to Valdes was the only "real" mistake they made yesterday.

On another note,U know what actually, f*** a Arsenal. Ya'll aint even getting pa**ed the Red Devils. Ya'll are babies man.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 01:56:25 PM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Hands down Barca played beatiful football last nite Mrc but we held your Tsunami attack on Lockdown.Yall should be scared when you come to the Slaughterhouse Bridge.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Hands down Barca played beatiful football last nite Mrc but we held your Tsunami attack on Lockdown.Yall should be scared when you come to the Slaughterhouse Bridge.

Carefull there Jack cause i don't see ya'll stoppin Lord have Messi on the second leg
M Turn

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Yo, Mr Two teams i don't want to even hear you big up Man U... you must state your loyalties right now. stop sitting on the fence man... it's annoying having a spineless fan who keeps jumping around like a flea in search of the best place to sit and suck.

from your comments it is clear that you are a Barcelona fan. No one will hate on you if you are. but you can't sleep in every bed like a gigolo. be a man, and choose a team and stand by your word or just shut the f*** up!!!!

anyway...

Chelseas went there to defend. that was clear from the outset. and as much as they played negatively, you have to big them up for stopping barca from scoring at the nou camp. they are confident that they will rape barcelona at the bridge. that is tactical. the game they will be playing at the bridge will be very different to the game they played at nou camp.

as for arsenal, watch what happens to you tonight. i've been waiting to shut you all up for a long time. arsenal fans speak so much and have nothing to show for it. all they can do is criticise Man U, and bitch about the 'injury-ridden' season. Well today show us what you're made of...

It's time to put up or shut up!!!
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Onekind you should apply for the PRO post at Sundowns or Chiefs they need some1 of your calibre, running yo mouth randomly he he he he