Africasgateway.com

UEFA BUILD UP

1kind · 394 · 133526

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
@ onek1nd

and u are ? telling me who i can and can't support. Get the f*** outta here.Been a fan of both ManU and Barcelona for a long-a** time.Now cos im on AG is should change my shit to please u ? Im tired of having to break it down for u cats. If u don't like it,eat a freaken banana . Why u gotta be all up in my grill about it ? f*** yo,last time i checked it was a free world.

U talking about Arsenal fans Criticizing us and shit, then u turn and concentrate on me as well. Do you ,i'll do me homeboy.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 02:30:52 PM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
@ onek1nd

and u are ? telling me who i can and can't support. Get the f*** outta here.Been a fan of both ManU and Barcelona for a long-a** time.Now cos im on AG is should change my shit to please u ? Im tired of having to break it down for u cats. If u don't like it,eat a freaken banana . Why u gotta be all up in my grill about it ? f*** yo,last time i checked it was a free world.

U talking about Arsenal fans Criticizing us and shit, then u turn and concentrate on me as well. Do you ,i'll do me homeboy.

Agent BlackX2, ur experties are needed in an urgent case of the discovery of ether traces arround these streets, copy!
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
London teams are wick wickedy wack. straight up. what happened to all the talk fellas ? LOL !!! And peeps still got the nerve to say both Arsenal and Chelsea will bounce back in the second leg. Please. Both semi's were duds though.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Both semi's were duds though.

truth.. quite boring we played like we had a limp... Man-U looked more purposeful than we did...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Yeah,,, Villarreal looked dope at home and look what happened to them when they came back to the Emirates.

Arsenal and Chelsea to go through.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
London teams are wick wickedy wack. straight up. what happened to all the talk fellas ? LOL !!! And peeps still got the nerve to say both Arsenal and Chelsea will bounce back in the second leg. Please. Both semi's were duds though.

nucca please

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Barcelona 6, Real Madrid 2. @ the Bernabau nogal. Ya'll were saying something about Chelsea ? LOL !!!!

And ManU gonna tear a hole in Arsenal's a**.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Barcelona 6, Real Madrid 2. @ the Bernabau nogal. Ya'll were saying something about Chelsea ? LOL !!!!

lets hope i dont dig this up tomorrow MrC

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

well, how many times have ya'll predictions just fallen down straight flat on their faces ? LOL !!!! even if you do,it would be 1 for me and 10 for ya'll. LOL !!!

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

well, how many times have ya'll predictions just fallen down straight flat on their faces ? LOL !!!! even if you do,it would be 1 for me and 10 for ya'll. LOL !!!

we aint never predicted shit... except for maybe D sayin chelsea and us in the final... all i seent is u guys saying u and and barca in the final... lol!

but lets see tomorrow...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i watched the barca vs real game over here - that was some of the most beautiful football i have seen in a long time. truly a joy to watch. however, even after seeing barca destroy (and humiliate real), i still believe that chelsea are a very different side - if anyone has the key to stopping barca, it's chelsea under hiddink.

i think it's going to be a close game, but i'm still going with chelsea. i think they have the power in midfield to disrupt barca's build ups. they are at home. barca are missing their captain puyol too. 

as for arsenal, it depends which arsenal turn up. on our day we can beat anyone. we're only 1 goal down (which is a miracle). we're going to be much stronger at home. hopefully we'll have van persie and clichy back too. obviously the away goal could prove to be our downfall. keeping man u from scoring is going to be very tough. Man u are the favourites, but sometimes that motivation works in our favour.

My heart says Arsenal vs Barca final (with Arsenal winning).

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
hayi wena D!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
so who will u be supporting in a United/Barca final C?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"