Africasgateway.com

UEFA BUILD UP

1kind · 394 · 133483

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i've been looking for something to calm my nerves all morning... to no avail... anyway now that ive been able to rear my head as embara**ed and dissapointed as i am

i have this to say. those first 2 goals were unfortunate and stunned us, the last one was a good counter attack much like what we are very known for dishing out  ;) . what we need to work on is that fighting spirit akin to what liverpool posseses because we felt out in the first 10 minutes.

so next season it is then... see then.

oh hope barca or chelsea dont really care which right now, tears a new arsehole for y'all in the final... and hope ronaldo gets sent off for diving (bitch a** nigga shudnt be allowed to play football)

thank you
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile
as a chelsea no 1 fan i would like to say barc's trip end today. we shall prevail. u know chelsea defend well. all we need is an early goal. i predict 1 - 0 final score.
Commercial Ground

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Damn i look fly in my new Black Chelsea t-shirt, Yeah  lyrical my nigga,then im the no.2 supporter ha ha ha. BARCELONA WONT KNOW WHAT HIT THEM. WE BEATING THEM TONIGHT,OBVIOUSLY. Its like asking if Tomorrow is gonna be Thursday Ha ha ha ha.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
^^ ya'll fools are dreaming. After ya'll couldn't even hold the ball @ the Nou Camp ? Ask the Arsenal fans. They were talking about comebacks @ home,yadayada. Chelsea aint got shit on Barca and ya'll know this. Ya'll just in denial. Watch how football is played tonight. And please don't disappear tommorow ne ? LOL !!!

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

StreetDreamer

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-1
  • Life's a b**h but god-forbid the b**h divorce me
    • View Profile
Guess that makes me no. 3 and there won't be any disappearing here.

Best believe Guus the master tactician is cooking up something nice for your dudes.

"76 ebony mist don't get it twisted THE DEVIL EXISTS"-Tumi

"Dem think dem reach di ultimate, yow
 but dem no reach nowhere yet, oy
 dem get caught inna internet
 & society ah-tell dem dema intellect..." - Capleton

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Keep on dreaming kids...Barca is the shit right about now.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Syklik Beatz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • 360°
    • View Profile
    • Syklik
lol! Arsenal fans kill me
The Touch Of Elegance

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Barcelo nearly vrek! to me they wer disgusting, how many obvious hand balls did mr ref turn a blind eye to?
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
what a shit ref though... but barca deserved it... chelsea had the chance top bury the game. but didnt

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Wow what a game of football daym
9 tha Pedigree

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
^^ ya'll fools are dreaming. After ya'll couldn't even hold the ball @ the Nou Camp ? Ask the Arsenal fans. They were talking about comebacks @ home,yadayada. Chelsea aint got shit on Barca and ya'll know this. Ya'll just in denial. Watch how football is played tonight. And please don't disappear tommorow ne ? LOL !!!

u gotta have some humble pie C! ur heart wasn't even in ur throat.. it was on the floor from the worry! now stop believing Barcelona is 'untouchable'! if only those wankers had capitalised on the other opportunities, u'd have been gone! u were lucky there was a script, otherwise.... anyway, the 'Dream Final' is on! and anyone who isn't with me is against me! that goes for u too Mr.C! UNITED!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

StreetDreamer

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-1
  • Life's a b**h but god-forbid the b**h divorce me
    • View Profile

"76 ebony mist don't get it twisted THE DEVIL EXISTS"-Tumi

"Dem think dem reach di ultimate, yow
 but dem no reach nowhere yet, oy
 dem get caught inna internet
 & society ah-tell dem dema intellect..." - Capleton

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

u gotta have some humble pie C! ur heart wasn't even in ur throat.. it was on the floor from the worry! now stop believing Barcelona is 'untouchable'! if only those wankers had capitalised on the other opportunities, u'd have been gone! u were lucky there was a script, otherwise.... anyway, the 'Dream Final' is on! and anyone who isn't with me is against me! that goes for u too Mr.C! UNITED!

Barca definatelly touchable i keep sayin this, they have such a good mid field and offence that u have no chance to attack yourself but if u can attack thier defence is very porous.

in any case im backing barca to win... they do play some of the best football in the world next to us of course. ;D

but how was that essien goal though! magic

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
that essien goal was sheer cla**! gotdamn! i know why Chelsea didn't win! and y they r unlikely to win anything in the immediate future! Michael Ballack! ninja's cursed man!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"