UEFA BUILD UP

1kind · 394 · 133472

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
that essien goal was sheer cla**! gotdamn! i know why Chelsea didn't win! and y they r unlikely to win anything in the immediate future! Michael Ballack! ninja's cursed man!

lmao....ninja is dope on national level tho.

Now Barca need to beat the shit out of Man U in Rome....Man U fans annoyed the f*** outta me already.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
DRAMA , DRAMA , DRAMA !!!!!

Again for me Chelsea played negative football. It seems that's the only way to get @ Barca. Defend like hell, and try and get them on a counter.For me that's why Barca is "untouchable". 11 against 11, teams can't cope. They have to employ wack tactics like Chelsea did thru the two legs. Although Barca controlled the game again, Chelsea could have easily won. They had the most cut clear chances but didn't take them. Drogba is a COW for real. LOL !!! Like WTF ???? He would fit in very nicely @ Serie A, preferably playing alongside that other COW Inzaghi @ Milan. LOL !!

As for the referee, the only decision for me was the PIQUE handball. that definitely was a penalty and he should have given it.Everything else was debatable. Barca would have been dead and buried then. But i think he was trying to compensate for the Abidal's Red Cad. Like again why a red card ? Abidal didn't even foul dude. I think he knew after that decision that he would have to compensate Barca somehow.

BEAUTIFUL INIESTA !!!!

Overall im glad Barca won cos they deserved it. The were the better side again, Chelsea had the second goal been constantly presented to them from their counters but they couldn't take them. I told ya'll, LONDON CLUBS ARE WICK WIKEDY WACK. LOL !!!

And now for the dream final. And u know im neutral for that one.

TWO TEAMS, signing out.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

Again for me Chelsea played negative football. It seems that's the only way to get @ Barca. Defend like hell, and try and get them on a counter.For me that's why Barca is "untouchable". 11 against 11, teams can't cope. They have to employ wack tactics like Chelsea did thru the two legs. Although Barca controlled the game again, Chelsea could have easily won. They had the most cut clear chances but didn't take them. Drogba is a COW for real. LOL !!! Like WTF ???? He would fit in very nicely @ Serie A, preferably playing alongside that other COW Inzaghi @ Milan. LOL !!

As for the referee, the only decision for me was the PIQUE handball. that definitely was a penalty and he should have given it.Everything else was debatable. Barca would have been dead and buried then. But i think he was trying to compensate for the Abidal's Red Cad. Like again why a red card ? Abidal didn't even foul dude. I think he knew after that decision that he would have to compensate Barca somehow.

BEAUTIFUL INIESTA !!!!

Overall im glad Barca won cos they deserved it. The were the better side again, Chelsea had the second goal been constantly presented to them from their counters but they couldn't take them. I told ya'll, LONDON CLUBS ARE WICK WIKEDY WACK. LOL !!!

TWO TEAMS, signing out.

hhe MrC! i don't reali enjoy Chelsea's brand of football either but i respect it! y do u think football is only about attack and having the craziest line up of forwards? it makes for good entertainment i know but reali, how u gon shoot down a team for having a tite defensive approach to the game? rememba Real Madrid a couple of seasons ago? 11 against 11 and Barcelona didn't beat Chelsea did they? NO! now nawe, give sum props where they r due.. b fair and gracious in ur win! coz it almost didn't happen!
u guys have a betta attacking team than them, everyone knows that! u get props for it! they got a betta defensive team! admit that! and thank ur lucky stars!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
question MrC; if it was u that was Chelsea coach, how would u have approached that game against Barcelona? be honest!

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile

BEAUTIFUL INIESTA !!!!

TWO TEAMS, signing out.

Yo MrTwoTEAMS+Referee A.K.A I'm Always Trying To Be Safe, Barca where lucky last night. Quit fronting. ScorIng in the dying seconds, all those penalty appeals... UEFA must do away with the away goals rule. It's unfair for teams to go out of the tournament when the scores are level. It makes no sense! Tactically, Hiddink was the superioir coach. I think his game plans for both matches went the way he wanted them to. I'm positive most non-Man U supporters want Barca to win.   
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ Koli

Chelsea are not a defensive team. They were forced to play the kinda of game they did over the two legs. That's what Barca does to teams. Even last years Semi-Final between Barca and Manu, Manu played just like Chelsea through the two legs. So im not gonna give props for packing 7 guys @ the back when it's something u are not used to doing and then call it brilliant defending. Dude's couldn't even hold the ball. Everytime they got it, Barcelona were on top of them and got the ball back very quickly. Is that something to praise ? NO. I agree football is not all about attacking, but Barca attacks so MUCH that at the end of it,they have very little defending to do.I think that's their strategy throughout most games,and that's why their defense is not that strong. They rarely get to play with all the possession Barca has going foward.

If i was Guus, i would have told them to pack that middlefield. That's the only way to cut out Barca's lifeline. Put heavy pressure in the middle field. Cos that's exactly how Barcelona plays. Bayern Munich nearly got it right in the second leg of the  Quarters. Once you give them no space to play in the middle, then you've got them.

And yes you are right,11 against 11 and Barcelona didn't beat Chelsea. It was 10 against 11. LOL !!!!

@Trinidad

Please tell me how im fronting ? Everything i wrote there is what happened isn't it ?

The way Chelsea played wasn't Hiddink's game plan,trust me.  Dudes were outplayed and outcla**ed, simple as that. Ya'll keep making excuses for them,like that's how they approached the game.  PLEASE MAN !!! Chelsea are an attacking team.With middlefield Wizard's like Lampard's, Essien's and Deco's (come back home boy) when have they ever been that defensive ?

Barcelona - great middlefield, brilliant attacking play, shaky defence. that's 2 out of 3.
Chelsea - wack middlefield, wack attacks (mostly counters, very little build-ups), and good defence (actually forced defence), that's 1 good department outta 3. You do the math and tell me who's the stronger team.

Yes Barca were lucky,doesn't take away that Chelsea were still wack in both legs.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 11:09:06 AM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ha ha ha ha ha ha I thought Ballack was gonna slap the shit outta that ref ;D

Shout out to all my AG Chelsea niggaz,TRINIDAD,LYRICAL,BLAQSOULJAH,SYNTACTIC & STREET DREAMER We still got another Cup Final to win all is not lost,a better team lost.Barcelona didnt beat us,we lost coz of this bitch called Away goal rule

Dont know if I want to go back and read all these posts on this thread. I feel Chelsea controlled and owned the entire game.

although we had chances to seal the win we didnt take them add
Terrible, horrid ref, I really feel bad for all the Chelsea players who put in such a great effort and totally deserved to win only to be beaten by the ref. Barcelona had nothing, nothing at all until the 94th minute. I wont watch the final anyway.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I feel Chelsea controlled and owned the entire game.Barcelona had nothing, nothing at all until the 94th minute

hahahahaha.u kidding right ? owned and controlled the game ? LMAO. they had the most open chances, YES, but they controlled nothing.
It's funny, Andy Gray even said, when Abidal got the red card, that he didn't expect much change. Barca were still gonna pressure Chelsea. Which is exactly what happened.

If Chelsea if such a great team, how is it that even with 1 more man, they still didn't do much.Possesion was still like 60-40%.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
lets take the last two clashes between Unitd and Barcelona, both of which United won.. United did wat they had to for a win! at the end of the day, Ronaldo could have won us the first leg but missed the penalty if i remember correctly! we went through 1-0 second leg! RESULT! u may say we were defensive coz we were 'outcla**ed'.. how did we win then?

in 98 we scored 6 goals against U and U scored 6 goals against US.. thats hardly defensive! u don't go into every single game with the same game-plan in mind! really! now how many times have we(United) lost to Barcelona in the cup winners cup and ucl? we beat Barcelona regularly and we'll do it again! now, like diddy, take that!

Hiddinck had u! u were purely lucky to score! don't u at least get that?

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I feel Chelsea controlled and owned the entire game.Barcelona had nothing, nothing at all until the 94th minute

hahahahaha.u kidding right ? owned and controlled the game ? LMAO. they had the most open chances, YES, but they controlled nothing.
It's funny, Andy Gray even said, when Abidal got the red card, that he didn't expect much change. Barca were still gonna pressure Chelsea. Which is exactly what happened.

If Chelsea if such a great team, how is it that even with 1 more man, they still didn't do much.Possesion was still like 60-40%.

they aren't such a 'great team'! thats the point! u guys were supposed to take them to the cleaners and leave them out to dry! remember how u were goin on about how Barcelona was gonna bulldoze Chelsea like it was gonna be a walk-over! the odds were heavily stacked against Chelsea! no one is sayin Chelsea is 'great' (except of course their fans), which is y evryone is on ur case now! u didn't beat them Pa! plain and simple.. u think Man United is gonna play a team thats scored 5 or more goals enuf times this season to have headlines dedicated to that stat like we're playin West Ham or somethin? nah darkie! same breath, Barcelona knows they can't loosely attack tryina score 5 goals against the No.1 team in the WORLD with a counter-attack rated amongst the best in the world! and the Fifa world player of the year amongst other things! Barcelona's BIG 'headedness' could b ur ultimate downfall! but we'll see...

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
like i said C.. if u aren't Manchester on this one u mite as well b Barcelona to me! i'm picking a team for u on this one! from last nite till the evening of the 27th in Rome.. u r my enemy! lol
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 11:38:38 AM by Koli »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Sorry niggaz These are already  my AG avatars.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Sorry niggaz These are already  my AG avatars.

LMAO Ballack wanted to smack the shit outta him  :D
M Turn

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
so from a neutral's perspective

Barca did what they always do dominate and attack so much u dont get the chance to attack, so shrewdly the only way to play them is what chelsea did for most of the match. packing midfield dont work if ur guys aint strong and fast to take on Toure, iniesta,eto'o,xavi,messi (gotdamm) and henry when hes there and em' i aint even gon mention the defence cos its non-existent.

i think chelsea shouldve won, who deserved the game? maybe barca cos they were the better team (intention wise and good football wise) i always knew watching the game that they wud win, chelsea had the chances (albeit that penalty robbery) but still drogba f***ed up more than once.

still i prefer a barca - Man-u final...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
now thats it Sir! perfect sense! Barca had to win bcoz thats the only way we'll know who the new best team in the world gonna b! the two most dominant and consistent in the world rite now! i also wanted Barca to win and neva doubted they would until a the 90th minute! then i didn't think they'd come away with it! 4 penalty decisions goin against one team in one game? must b a champions league record!