Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

UEFA BUILD UP

1kind · 394 · 133492

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
I have not commented on this thread for a while. it is better to keep quiet and watch everything unfold. i am not here to gloat about the Man U victory. i will leave the gloating for the day after the Stadio Olimpico showdown. I won't rub it in the faces of arsenal fans that they played dismally...because i'm sure they are feeling bad already...

as for Mr @ teams. I'm apologise for my earlier comments. I cannot dictate what you can and cannot support. It is a free world after all. However you must acknowledge that your reasons for needing to support 2 teams are the same as those used by bisexuals to justify their need for the intimate company of both sexes. Howevery everyone is entitled to their preferences and we will not judge you.

I will not even speak about the Chelsea v Barca match. I'm sure an inquiry will follow, because some of the decisions made by the ref were ridiculous.

oh...before i forget... when i was watching arsenal's performance the other day i couldn't help but notice and important aspect of their team...

look alike
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Let the Hate begin
:I hear alot of English fans with no tickets are goin there in ROME just to gatecrash the party ;D

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Barca to lift the trophy.

and f*** evra!!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I say Man U will take this.Ronaldo will go past the Catalans slow and slacky defence and score.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
DREAM FINAL this. can't wait for tonight. All i know is i want Messi to win Player of the Year. 3 years in a row, it's been Kaka, Happy Sindane - i mean Ronaldo and Messi. Mr Masimba and Happy have both won it. Time for Leonardo to get his shine on as well. We all know he deserves it.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
To be honest...if you analyse the teams Man Utd has a better chance to win but thats just on paper.

Would like to see Barca lifting this shit and yeah its about time Messi getting his.

Oh f*** fagchester
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Arsenal still loves Thierry. Come on Barca!

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
i think Fag U got the upper hand on this one..They more organised than Barca both in attack and defence..But f*** them..M also going wit the Catalans..Hope Messi rises up to the big stage.
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
To quote Patrice Evra, it was 'men against babies'.

A truly embarra**ing performance by Man U. Barca pa**ed them to death. Even with 10 minutes to go, Man U just looked like their spirits had been killed.

A bit of an anti-climax for the neutral, but the right team won.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
To quote Patrice Evra, it was 'men against babies'.

A truly embarra**ing performance by Man U. Barca pa**ed them to death. Even with 10 minutes to go, Man U just looked like their spirits had been killed.

A bit of an anti-climax for the neutral, but the right team won.

lol!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
still f*** patrice evra

That not good enough for ya?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Barcelona didn't seem to miss Alves and Abidal, but Man U really missed Rooney and Giggs. Wonder why they didn't play?

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
LOL @ D...

aint it ironic that all of a sudden happy sindane was pissed off at puyol for diving...

aint it also fantastic that hleb didnt even get picked . LOL!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I've said this pretty consistently throughout this thread. Barcelona is the best team in the world right now. It's not so much that MANU played bad,we all know they are a good team. It's just that Barca always, and i mean ALWAYS DOMINATES opposing teams when they play. They did it to Chelsea (although they were unlucky not to go through), they did it to Bayern, to Real Madrid, they would have even done it to Arsenal and even Red-HOT Liverpool had they met those teams. TOTAL DOMINATION. This is an incredible football team people. Now u can't deny it.

And this man right here. This little man is a FOOTBALL GOD. NOW BOW DOWN.

As a fan of both clubs im both happy and sad. Happy that Barca shut a lot of people's mouths who deny them their greatness for unknown reasons, sad that my English team didn't put up much of a fight. They were completely outcla**ed. Looked like MANU plays in some third division league somewhere in eastern europe.

Barca are gonna be a problem for a lot of teams for many years to come. Time for the Catalans to rise again.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 09:34:45 AM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
MESSI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ronaldo