UEFA BUILD UP

1kind · 394 · 133454

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
eh! mr 2 teams, leave the great cesc alone, groom ur own players, stop salivating over ours, hes been with us since he was 16, catalan se foot (sp).

concentrate on the wayward robinho.

well we had him since he was 13 so what's your point ? we taught him the basics. and yes he is a Catalan.he was born in Barcelona. U can say whatever u want, but deep down inside he also knows he needs to win something soon.and we all know that aint happening @ Farse-nal. muhahahahahahahaha !!!!!

ya'll know Arsenal without Cesc is like ShiverPool without Gerrard and Torres. Eish but that Arshavin boy. Ya ne !!

how dare you compare us to liverpoo

That not good enough for ya?

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
It's sad to see liverpool slip so badly. Out of the rest of the big 4, i find them the most tolerable. Of course we will demolish them this weekend. but we'll speak about that in the EPL thread....

to add on to PeeWees observations.

The way Rafa buys his players is really strange.

Liverpool has one complete striker! Fernando Torres... as you said Voronin Ngog, Babel and El Zhaar are fails. Kuyt plays more of a RW than a RF (which means he's not always available in the 18 area)

Who is your left winger? Riera is not being played... He's tried using Babel, Dossena, and even Aurelio in that area...with no effect.

Aurelio, Dossena and Insua are all LBs...while there is only one real RB...Glen Johnson.

Mascherano and Lucas are 2 holding midfielders...the latter being utterly useless.

Where is Aquilani going to play (when he's fully fit)? At Roma he played in the middle... Where Gerrard plays. He definitely won't replace Gerrard. Does that mean he'll replace Benayoun...who is best in the CAM role?

SMH

You are the next Newcastle. 8-9 years ago Newcastle was right up there in the title chases. They made bad decisions and plummeted.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I think Arsenal will surely win the title and Champions league this season...

Stupid people is a synonym for 'all those not supporting Man U'
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
i am ashamed to show my face in this thread anymore.
what with beachball incidents and a nasty 2 nil loss on tuesday night.

Benitez was given much dought o play around with in all fairness.
But i agree he needs to stop buying geriatrics who look like they are the product of incestuous soviet relations.

Where is the bargain bin for players to groom?
Maybe Pool should check there?

Benitez DOES NOT have Ferguson's eye for talent ..I will tell you this.
Maybe Ferguson's eye without his specs on yes  ;D

From a very realistic pool supporter

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I think Arsenal will surely win the title and Champions league this season...

corrected!

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yesterday was mad interesting...

This year it seems as if it's going to go down to the wire. I love how unpredictable everything seems. I really hope Liverpool can pull up their socks today. They always make for good opposition in the later stages.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Liverpool are f***ed. Torres playing with painkilling injections on a damaged groin. No Gerrard. Half the rest of the team missing. Relying on Ngog, Eccleston, Veronin etc just ain't happening.

When the scousers go out of the C-League the pressure at home will be unbearable. Top 4 finish looking in doubt this year.

SMH at Benitez using lyrics from You'll Never Walk Alone to justify his position! :)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Liverpool are f***ed. Torres playing with painkilling injections on a damaged groin. No Gerrard. Half the rest of the team missing. Relying on Ngog, Eccleston, Veronin etc just ain't happening.

When the scousers go out of the C-League the pressure at home will be unbearable. Top 4 finish looking in doubt this year.

SMH at Benitez using lyrics from You'll Never Walk Alone to justify his position! :)
Should I go find the posts from last season where you were using a injury-ridden team as an excuse for being shit?

At least we take our losses and accept that we suck. I demand better performance and I really wanna see Rafa go. Either that or give us some f***ing money! Those American owner should put their differences aside and let the man buy us some players because we are seriously lacking in depth.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Interesting results yesterday. Inter @ the top of the group. Who would have thought ? Barca held to a draw in the freezing cold.

Have to say, im really getting tired of tactics used against Barcelona by almost every team they play. Defend like crazy and hope for a lucky goal ? Come on now. That aint football. Ruben had like 9-10 players in their own half for like 90% of the game. Playing against such tactics is proving hard for Barca. It's hard to get clear shots and dribble your way around 9 muthaf***ers. But i guess that's what makes us a great team. We dominate fools to the point where they gotta hide in their defense. Can't wait for Barca to meet another attacking team, like say, Arsenal ? Then we'll see who the best is.

But gotta say though, Arsenal are playing some brilliant football as well.

The least said about LiverPool the better. Shame.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
arsenal stay BAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
real talk tho what the hell did wenger say to that nigga diaby that activated his beast mode

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
diaby needs to step up and he knows it, nasri is fit, rosicky is fit when denilson comes he will struggle for a place if he dont step up, up until now wenger been giving him the benefit of the doubt, sun needs to step up to the plate
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
diaby needs to step up and he knows it, nasri is fit, rosicky is fit when denilson comes he will struggle for a place if he dont step up, up until now wenger been giving him the benefit of the doubt, sun needs to step up to the plate

you can tell he grindin tho

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Should I go find the posts from last season where you were using a injury-ridden team as an excuse for being shit?

At least we take our losses and accept that we suck. I demand better performance and I really wanna see Rafa go. Either that or give us some f***ing money! Those American owner should put their differences aside and let the man buy us some players because we are seriously lacking in depth.

Liverpool are in ma**ive debt thanks to those nice American chaps. Liverpool need Champions League football or there is a real danger of financial collapse. The Americans have pushed their luck with the refinancing of loans so far. It won't be long before the banks will call in their money and take ownership of the club. How long will Torres stick around when he's not getting Champions League football and the club is in financial chaos?

Rafa's years of riding his luck and hoping for miracles are catching up with him. His transfer dealings have been horrific and he's leading Liverpool to the brink of disaster. Enjoy the ride!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Rafa's years of riding his luck and hoping for miracles are catching up with him. His transfer dealings have been horrific and he's leading Liverpool to the brink of disaster. Enjoy the ride!

I never thought I would agree with you on football.

I also think Rafa should go. Problem is, who do we get to replace him? Only person I think can get us out of the shit we're in is maybe Dalglish, but I don't think he would return to coaching. Maybe Redknapp can help. If he brings Jamie in as a**istant it would also be good.

Anyone who says Mourinho should take over from Rafa is an idiot, because he only performs at clubs that have millions of pounds to buy a league.

Those American bastards have to realise that their bickering is costing the club lots. They could have sold to the Dubai consortium, but instead they let personal beef and spitefulness get in the way of that.

I am really worried that we may go the way of Leeds or Newcastle. Maybe not this season, but in a few years, if we drop out of the top 4 or face financial collapse, it could be a reality.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 02:36:31 PM by Bill Hates »