Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

UEFA BUILD UP

1kind · 394 · 133496

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
As far as I'm concerned it will be a Barcelona v Bayern final. Barca will take it. They deserve it.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

I thought that celebration was gay :)

Man United could have wrapped that game just a silly mistake from that Rafael dude.Only in Europe baby you can experience this kind of greatness whereby A right- foot player can cause so much Havoc in the Left wing and a left-footed player can cause so much havoc in the right wing. Imagine if Siphiwe Tshabalala or Chenene were told to play in the right wing im sure they would stare at the coach with a strange look of confusion ;D
thats the problem right there a great player should be able to read the game and be effective wherever the coach wants him

That not good enough for ya?

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz

Man United could have wrapped that game just a silly mistake from that Rafael dude.Only in Europe baby you can experience this kind of greatness whereby A right- foot player can cause so much Havoc in the Left wing and a left-footed player can cause so much havoc in the right wing. Imagine if Siphiwe Tshabalala or Chenene were told to play in the right wing im sure they would stare at the coach with a strange look of confusion ;D

*cough*

Teko Modise...

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

*cough*

Teko Modise...

LULZ!!

That not good enough for ya?