Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Slum Village

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
It's at 10 Henry Nxumalo street, Newtown. Not far from the Ritual Store (Cnr Bree and Henry Nxumalo) so make a stop there sometime while you're in jo'borg and Osmic should tell you where it is. Either that or just roll up to newtown on the night and the gazillion 'car guards' will point you in the right direction.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
It's at 10 Henry Nxumalo street, Newtown. Not far from the Ritual Store (Cnr Bree and Henry Nxumalo) so make a stop there sometime while you're in jo'borg and Osmic should tell you where it is. Either that or just roll up to newtown on the night and the gazillion 'car guards' will point you in the right direction.

no thanks. i can ask a cape town car guard for direction but i dont trust no one in your city. i'll ask a few people i know how to get there. was just wondering where it it.

Im familiar with the area you've mentioned, i guess I would find it easy if i were to be alone. thanks Tang.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
@ RR, we gonna have to try n hussle. That weekend is costing us so much already boet. Any ideas?

codename28

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Might as "well..."
    • View Profile
Avenue-Ave Proudly presents Slum Village live in concert in SA on 27th April Cape town at
the a**embly and 26th April in Johannesburg at Baseline.
Tickets on sale now at Computicket R250 or R300 at the door.
Star Studded line up..I Luv Hip Hop Festival...

yo, isn't that the day that when Back To The City's supposed to be in Joburg? Infact i spoke to DJ D'Uneeq the other day & I must have missed something but she said something to the effect of Slum Village being at the actual Back To The City. I'm confused
why all this killing in yo raps kids?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ RR, we gonna have to try n hussle. That weekend is costing us so much already boet. Any ideas?

will try. it might mean i have to speak to someone im trying to avoid but if my homies desperately need me for this one then i guess i might have to  ho my way to hooking you up.  ;D

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
R250   :(
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile

preech!!!

can u bereev eeet?
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

preech!!!

can u bereev eeet?
Eish I really need to network more, who knows I could score a free ticket **hump** I never know where these people hang out!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

will try. it might mean i have to speak to someone im trying to avoid but if my homies desperately need me for this one then i guess i might have to  ho my way to hooking you up.  ;D
That's my bwoi! haha, I got ur back bt don't expect me to return da favour in the way one day, bt we do we gotta ain't it, lol. Otherwise we'll just chill outside baseline and find a plan on the spot.  On some we the opening act  or I'm the water or whatver beverage them fellas be drinkng  girl  lol.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
who is 'Glitz gang'.. ?

errm, i thnk crew consists of:
 L-Tido, Maggz, Sean Pages n Morale

And that fat kid who posted the pics of the ugly white girls and got angry when we dissed him and made a diss track.

are you the fat white kid???? coz u seem like u rolling wit white girls and u got angry when u were dissed and your track was wack

What? I don't remember recording anything in more than 6 years and I am sure I have never upped anything on AG. I have also never been dissed, so you are probably on drugs or just dumb.

I do like white girls though. And Black ones, and Indian and Chinese ones.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
lol at mrs jones... what the hell mayn. you wanna score a free ticket hump? in the words of slum village and dilla "don't sell yourself for things they do!".

i'll be damned if i will lower my morals (or underware) for a slum village gig. yo rr and natu that don't mean i'm hating on your GRIND.. ;D ya'll keep doing what you doing to get there mayn...

hehehehehehe... i need some sleep :'(
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i'll be damned if i will lower my morals (or underware) for a slum village gig. yo rr and natu that don't mean i'm hating on your GRIND.. ;D ya'll keep doing what you doing to get there mayn...

ha ha ha. people have done more weird things to get tickets man (refer to prank gone wrong thread). so this isnt too bad so stop hating.

but on the real though. yeah i like slum village but would i really pay R300 to see them(and the Glitz gang lol, jokes)? if i dont get free tickets i'll find a cheaper party. my free tickets might come with a place to stay and unwanted company. can somebody hook me up with a place to before i sell myself for this cheap?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
lol at mrs jones... what the hell mayn. you wanna score a free ticket hump? in the words of slum village and dilla "don't sell yourself for things they do!".

hehehehehehe... i need some sleep :'(
Uyandiqhela yazi, I didn't mean hump as in two people foking in da bedroom I meant **hump** as in the sound you make gggrrrrrrrrr.........uyadika man nxa!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
looking into my crystal ball, i see the a**embly on 27th... it's empty... tumbleweeds are being blown by the winds of disappointment down Harrington Street... Long Street is full of heads bitching about paying R250...

;D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
looking into my crystal ball, i see the a**embly on 27th... it's empty... tumbleweeds are being blown by the winds of disappointment down Harrington Street... Long Street is full of heads bitching about paying R250...

;D

ha haha