Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Slum Village

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
i heard j.rocc / peanut butter wolf sets are memorable...
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Not much of a Slum Village fan (Elzhi is dope though), so no gasping for air between 700 hard squeezing people for me.  ;D

Party People need to start bringing us legends, instead of these washed up Neo-Soul rap niggaz.

How bout some, Boot Camp, Some KRS-ONE, Onyx, Gangstarr ( do they still perform together ?), some Madlib, shit like that.

Yeah peeps like Pete Rock, ATCQ, Mobb Deep
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
Party People need to start bringing us legends, instead of these washed up Neo-Soul rap niggaz.

How bout some, Boot Camp, Some KRS-ONE, Onyx, Gangstarr ( do they still perform together ?), some Madlib, shit like that.

Yeah peeps like Pete Rock, ATCQ, Mobb Deep

sorry to say but you sound like u hating/unrealistic...maybe im being negative, but what are the chances that ATCQ, KRS1 are gonna perform when they (esp ATCQ) rarely perform back home?
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
but i do wish party people brought down DJs/produces like 9th Wonder/M-Phazes/88-Keys so that we can have real parties - not just looking at the stage like zombies
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
yeah Superb, your a hater. LOL !!!!!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 12:16:50 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Not much of a Slum Village fan (Elzhi is dope though), so no gasping for air between 700 hard squeezing people for me.  ;D

thought this was the man's forte.

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile

totally agree with you MR C, aint going, wat are they gonna be hooking up all the J Dilla joints, coz J Dilla left things changed but i wasnt really a fan when j Dilla was there so i will probably save myself a R150 this month.

wat the deal with these postponements, isnt this like the second one or something? EMC might also be in the country, keep ur ears opened

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
yeah Superb, your a hater. LOL !!!!!!!  ;D

I shouldn't have qouted your stuff MrC....now I'm labeled as the hater
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

hmmm there's an idea
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

yak

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile

totally agree with you MR C, aint going, wat are they gonna be hooking up all the J Dilla joints, coz J Dilla left things changed but i wasnt really a fan when j Dilla was there so i will probably save myself a R150 this month.

wat the deal with these postponements, isnt this like the second one or something? EMC might also be in the country, keep ur ears opened

where you hear that? i think its just a bullshit rumour

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
EMC WAS DISCUSSED ON AG RECENTLY...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

thought this was the man's forte.

This is what i thought as well. Perhaps it's an opportunity for someone else to do the kind of stuff Mr C refers to?

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile

where you hear that? i think its just a bullshit rumour

@ yak, thats why u need to keep ur ear opened, on the real though was talking to one of the cats who will be opening for the dudes, so its still a bit on the hush, trying to get dates not to clash with this Slum V thing going on

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp

Well, I think Kenny is filling a void in the SA music scene, and I deeply enjoy going to his events, props to him. Now, MrC, while I disagree with you on the Slum Ville, I whole-heartedly agree that BCC needs to come, Heltah Skeltah especially...that would be super-dope!!!

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Apparently the request to the Bootkamp has been extended already..
but Buckshot wants $10 000 dollars to do a show... for dolo..
so you can imagine what the whole group would cost..

And theres a shady promoter causing the Slum dates to be unconfirmed. Theres some 'unknown' guy who has offered Slum in the region of R300 000 to come to SA, but the problem is... no one knows this dude.. and they would obviously like to come for a higher price.. so Im still waiting to hear what will happen with that..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog