Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Slum Village

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
And theres a shady promoter causing the Slum dates to be unconfirmed. Theres some 'unknown' guy who has offered Slum in the region of R300 000 to come to SA, but the problem is... no one knows this dude.. and they would obviously like to come for a higher price.. so Im still waiting to hear what will happen with that..

Something close to this happened the last time they were supposed to come...sponsor pulled out at the last minute or something

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
i knew this would happen  :(... why ya'll gotta get a guy's hopes up for nothing? eish..this is the 2nd time now..

when ya'll say something is CONFIRMED it means it WILL HAPPEN... nx!!! satana yifa sihogo! >:(

I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
i knew this would happen  :(... why ya'll gotta get a guy's hopes up for nothing? eish..this is the 2nd time now..

when ya'll say something is CONFIRMED it means it WILL HAPPEN... nx!!! satana yifa sihogo! >:(

if u feel bad, imagine how i feel, i had my piggy bank broken for this gig, now im steady breaking the bank buying useless isht like the new jordans  ;D...ah well, heres to dreams :'(

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Ill Skillz were supposed to be bring Slum Village over but, according to my sources, some shady cat jumped in and hijacked their deal by offering SV more cash.

Apparently this jacker has no pedigree in promotions, no venues lined-up and even had the audacity to approach Ill Skillz for help putting on the event.

Will be interesting to see what happens.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Ill Skillz were supposed to be bring Slum Village over but, according to my sources, some shady cat jumped in and hijacked their deal by offering SV more cash.

Apparently this jacker has no pedigree in promotions, no venues lined-up and even had the audacity to approach Ill Skillz for help putting on the event.

dang.
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
well... this event will not be taking place under the aforementioned auspices. I heard its canned as far as Party People/ Oppikoppi are concerned...

On a side note.. I was chillin at 88 on Friday with this ninja DJ Romz Deluxe and we were randomly discussing this shit.. when I was like.. 'My boys are looking to put this show on'... he was like... 'yeah well, my boys got 300 g's for Slum'.. so I kinda got an insight into who this mystery promoter is although he wouldnt say much more after that...

OH well.. It was a good idea while it lasted..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
so what's the latest with this thing. is whoever copped Slum Village putting them on. heard whispers about friday?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

Ill Skillz should help them, get a cut, and bring us dope music. no hard feelings. it's business.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
Avenue-Ave Proudly presents Slum Village live in concert in SA on 27th April Cape town at
the a**embly and 26th April in Johannesburg at Baseline.
Tickets on sale now at Computicket R250 or R300 at the door.
Star Studded line up..I Luv Hip Hop Festival...

When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Dang dogg.. Im impressed that Rasta Root is coming through.. I was listening to that dudes mixtapes back in '96. So there we have it I guess.. One question tho... who is 'Glitz gang'.. ?
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I see computicket doesn't have tickets for the CPT gig yet, don't know why 'cause I wanna buy my tickets already.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
who is 'Glitz gang'.. ?

errm, i thnk crew consists of:
 L-Tido, Maggz, Sean Pages n Morale
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
who is 'Glitz gang'.. ?

And that fat kid who posted the pics of the ugly white girls and got angry when we dissed him and made a diss track.

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
who is 'Glitz gang'.. ?

And that fat kid who posted the pics of the ugly white girls and got angry when we dissed him and made a diss track.

are you the fat white kid???? coz u seem like u rolling wit white girls and u got angry when u were dissed and your track was wack

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Eish too much spending this month. i have to think hard about this one but if i do go, i'll be seeing them while in jozi. where's ba**line?