Africasgateway.com

Champions League Match Day 7

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
YIPPEEEKAIYAY YIPPEEEKAIYOOOOOOO UNITED IS IN THE SHITE!

That not good enough for ya?

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
That wizard Satan IbrahimoWitch will be injured quite soon after kick off. that would be the most decent strategy... I hate to admit that without the tight defense that has keps our record so pristene for the last couple of months, it will be difficult...

However ya'll keep forgetting how we come out of unlikely situations with smiles on our faces and trophies in our hands.

Arsenal fan...i would keep the hell quiet if i were you... the Wenger boys are looking more like the Vengaboys out there. Dancing around and flailing pointlessly...without any goals to show.

Yo Mr C...you are a Man U supporter... why is there a Barca Poster in your posts???
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Man U were a better team tactical even though they were  away. Mourinho is still applying and playing the same boring style and tactics he was using  7 years ago at Porto and then Chelski. How many teams can claim they won trophies while playing beatiful football i can only think of one team, Barca.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Well done to the manc's holdin inter at the san siro with your defence not its best... well done

now heres to the only team that won last night

THE MIGHTY ARSENAL!!!

ALL HAIL WENGER!!!

ay! one1kind dont desecrate the name... ever
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Is that all you got Black ? What happened to all the talk about we shook, Ferdinand uselessness will be exposed by Zlatan the witch and all of that ?

Like i said, ya'll Arsenal cats need to stop yapping and focus on your own. You guys must have some kinda of record now with regards to missed chances in a season. 1 - 0. at home ? from a penalty nogal.ayeye. Rome is not a place to take such a result to. Ask Chelsea.

My game was very nice. We were all over these f***s in the first-half. Ronaldo was running riot. If it wasn't for Cesar, Inter would be dead and buried. Second half they came at us though,but we still had some great chances ourselves.

It's on now.

@onekind
Im a Man U and Barca fan. Different Leagues homie. Only time they meet is Champions League and im usually torn.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 09:44:44 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Is that all you got Black ? What happened to all the talk about we shook, Ferdinand uselessness will be exposed by Zlatan the witch and all of that ?

Like i said, ya'll Arsenal cats need to stop yapping and focus on your own. You guys must have some kinda of record now with regards to missed chances in a season. 1 - 0. at home ? from a penalty nogal.ayeye. Rome is not a place to take such a result to. Ask Chelsea.

My game was very nice. We were all over these f***s in the first-half. Ronaldo was running riot. If it wasn't for Cesar, Inter would be dead and buried. Second half they came at us though,but we still had some great chances ourselves.

It's on now.

@onekind
Im a Man U and Barca fan. Different Leagues homie. Only time they meet is Champions League and im usually torn.

Yeah well MrC what matters is WE WON. we missin our clinical finishers (Ade, Eduardo,Walcot) they should be there next leg so nothing to worry about. only thing we regret is not finishin it off to make the second leg a formality. but we shall hope for the best there.

Like i said y'all held your own i was impressed. you playin at home next so odds are in your favor im sure vidic should be back then so WHEN you do loose i wonder what the excuse will be then lol!!

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Zlatan was pa**ing the ball early...he should have been more confident and take mufukers on.

Fagnaldo was dope.

Man U took the first half, second half was interesting.

All Inter needs now is to score first at Old Trafford and keep mufukers under pressure.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
muntari ruined that match for me, dropping that diamond salvaged that 2nd half

oh and anybody else wanna cosign inter's left back i thought he was dope

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
muntari ruined that match for me, dropping that diamond salvaged that 2nd half

oh and anybody else wanna cosign inter's left back i thought he was dope

i'll cosign OUR left back. clichy is the best, f*** what u heard.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^ I thought errybody already knew this, thats why i didnt bring it up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
 Ait! Its all good. Ha ha. Chelsea will beat Juvi by 2 or 3-1, Then Madrid will win 1 or 2-0. Just my prediction.