Africasgateway.com

Clint Eastwood's GRAN TORINO

oints · 7 · 3107

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
has anyone here seen this monster of a movie?

well in any event, i have grown to have a lot of respect for Clint Eastwood, both as an actor and as a director, im not going to say much about this film until i get someone else's view on it. my personal opinion though is that it is a masterfully executed film that goes head first into some situations most film makers have trouble and even fear discussing let alone putting on the movie screens...

8.5 out of 10 8)

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Mystic River = cla**ic Clint...

nuff said!
RESPECK
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
GRAN TORINO and Changeling I enjoyed watching both those Clint Eastwood  flicks. 

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
no question about it, GRAN TORINO is a marvel of a movie, Clint has an Ice grill in this movie that would make even Chuck Norris shrivel up like a dry raisin, one of two times because i believe of the somewhat novice acting skills of some of the supporting actors in the movie, especially the Priest, and some of the Korean Hmong people, Clint saves this movie from an otherwise sloppy depiction of typical racially motivated slur and turns it into an in depth look at what we would all do when death is knocking at the door and you had one chance to live life with no regrets....very good movie 8)

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
My cousin sister just sent me pics of her with Clint ,Morgan freeman and Matt Damon yersteday she said they were shooting A Mandela and a rugby movie, Matt Damon will play as Francois Pienaar. Oints you must also check out these 2 great  flicks made by Clint: Flags our fathers and Letters from iwu jimu(Japanese version/perspective of Flags our fathers)

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
had the opportunity to watch changelings this weekend. another clint eastwood flick... damn i love his flicks they all quite dark but all have this undelining message.  check changelings its based on a true story
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
My cousin sister just sent me pics of her with Clint ,Morgan freeman and Matt Damon yersteday she said they were shooting A Mandela and a rugby movie, Matt Damon will play as Francois Pienaar. Oints you must also check out these 2 great  flicks made by Clint: Flags our fathers and Letters from iwu jimu(Japanese version/perspective of Flags our fathers)

peace ma nigg,  :D ima get on that ASAP....yeah, Clint is crazy sick, i know we all remember MILLION DOLLaR BABY