Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

You know you grew up ghetto if.....

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Blacks!
1. 'Te fcuk is this thing of covering the mirrors with big a** blankets when there's lightning storm.....
2. What the ish.. is with the plastic 2 litre bottle on the lawn
3. How many of y'all ended up getting that bmx that you were promised if you pa**, if you did get it it means your from the nothern part of e'kasi
4.Do y'all know of a guy on your street who had a box full of toy cars, soldiers and shit and when y'all visit him he choses the good ones and let y'all broke a**es fight over shits with no wheels...

"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
Blacks!
1. 'Te fcuk is this thing of covering the mirrors with big a** blankets when there's lightning storm.....
3. How many of y'all ended up getting that bmx that you were promised if you pa**, if you did get it it means your from the nothern part of e'kasi
4.Do y'all know of a guy on your street who had a box full of toy cars, soldiers and shit and when y'all visit him he choses the good ones and let y'all broke a**es fight over shits with no wheels...

yeah what the fcuk is up with that 2l water on the lawn... sumboddddeeee please explain.

then Im really embarrased to be a native when I see ya'l bringing water in 2l bottles when you went to beeeshhh Durban on holiday.  haai! uplift yourselves please too. lol

Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Blacks!

yeah what the fcuk is up with that 2l water on the lawn... sumboddddeeee please explain.

then Im really embarrased to be a native when I see ya'l bringing water in 2l bottles when you went to beeeshhh Durban on holiday.  haai! uplift yourselves please too. lol

It's to stop dog from crapping on your lawn.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.