Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Bex-Grow

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
alright Bex, another heads up, i might not be speaking for everyone here but maybe you should start off with a little introduction.

for u to be able to drop a link to an album and expect cats to jump on it, we must have some picture of who you are and what you do, i mean 13teen who is relatively well known in the producer circles had to introduce himself too and explain to us what his album is about before i personally could jump on it, proverb too i recall with his mixtape, hek,even Rob One with his Ep. so do yourself a favour and tell us a bit more about the work you have done, otherwise i guarantee you, niccas here will not give your isht the time of day  ;)...

what kind of album is it?
what do u use to make beats (optional of course)?
did u work with anyone else besides your self on this album?
who else have you worked with?
can we get a snippet of the beat(s)?

again..........WELCOME

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
alright Bex, another heads up, i might not be speaking for everyone here but maybe you should start off with a little introduction.

for u to be able to drop a link to an album and expect cats to jump on it, we must have some picture of who you are and what you do, i mean 13teen who is relatively well known in the producer circles had to introduce himself too and explain to us what his album is about before i personally could jump on it, proverb too i recall with his mixtape, hek,even Rob One with his Ep. so do yourself a favour and tell us a bit more about the work you have done, otherwise i guarantee you, niccas here will not give your isht the time of day  ;)...

again..........WELCOME

NIGGA NIGGZ  ;D

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
eish thats the ish right thurr...str8 up and blunt...now puff it and exhale the info we all need...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Krazyfingaz

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Bexmuzik

again..........WELCOME

Nodoubt, I'm still trying to figure the forum controls out I'm tryin to figure out how to put up a pic and my sig. as for the album, my a apologies for not introducing.
"Grow" - its a Hip Hop album with features from Baltimore Emcees Ogun, Regulus, Jade Fox and Tross. Production from Krazyfingaz, SideFx Studios, and Ditcher2Productions out of germany. Its a painting of life's struggles and positives, a corrupt Government and views on the music industry and how Bex is trying to "Grow" as a person as well as an artist.

I've been also featured on 2 independent projects such as "Life of a Vagabond" and "Bricks 2 Bmore" By Pro & Reg which are available thru Itunes. I've also been featured on 2 "Remote Radio" which are also available thru Itunesand I've been emceeing and producing for about 10 yrs. What I use for produciton, reason 4 ableton live 7 and FL8.