Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Looking for a mad mc

Poll

Any body know my boy Daz da damager from Southern Africa he come though to ravige ya cause massicker he aint and amiture he jump in to the syfa like a savija and isnt affraid you battle ya

yeah i know that cat?
0 (0%)
no i dont know hiphop lol
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

BradG10185

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Any body know my boy Daz da damager from Southern Africa he come though to ravige ya cause ma**icker he aint and amiture he jump in to the syfa like a savija and isnt affraid you battle ya

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Any body know my boy Daz da damager from Southern Africa he come though to ravige ya cause ma**icker he aint and amiture he jump in to the syfa like a savija and isnt affraid you battle ya FAIL

ei kid, whod wanna waste time a battle this mopho u talkin about? seriously dog.....i mean u obviously cant spell or talk english thats some goo goo gaga ish that u spit right there, this kid obviously is an illeterate bad spelling f*** just like you

we dont do that crap right, try somewhere else, even the whackest cats we got here like money n hip hop fan would murder him out
Hood.

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
ey. cla**ical AG cats.
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
lol...Mad's the truth you :D

bet this kid never showed up again after that...
Real Recognise Real

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
Any body know my boy Daz da damager from Southern Africa he come though to ravige ya cause ma**icker he aint and amiture he jump in to the syfa like a savija and isnt affraid you battle ya FAIL

ei kid, whod wanna waste time a battle this mopho u talkin about? seriously dog.....i mean u obviously cant spell or talk english thats some goo goo gaga ish that u spit right there, this kid obviously is an illeterate bad spelling f*** just like you

we dont do that crap right, try somewhere else, even the whackest cats we got here like money n hip hop fan would murder him out
mad you cocksucking tyrant where you been and its been a minute and you still dissin my a**..but yeah i would whip theirs beinds..hows nomadsland?
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!