Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

so which is the dopest Vast aire or Mf doom?

Likwid Ice

• Skillz on the Real
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-2
  • Yes sir, i am the Shiz-eye!
    • View Profile
    • Likwid Ice
well me personally i wuld give it to.......hmmm dificult one  ill give it to Vast!!!
http://www.myspace.com/likwidskillz<br />...try not to front...

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
hmmm two blunted incoherent rappers who read too many sci-fi than any normal person should, I wonder who I'll choose

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
If pushed....    

Doom kills Vast on scope, albums, tracks, collabos etc and has his own language. Shit like Madvillainy is timeless. Vast kills punchlines and has the most presence in an mc ever.  I prefer Vast Aire's flashiness, one liners and charisma but just can't say he's doper than Doom. Yet.

The difference is that Vast is a (sometimes blunted and incoherent) Titan and Doom is an (also often blunted and incoherent) Institution.

I cannot think about such things when I should be out putting food in my fridge. This is an evil, meaningless yet enticing conundrum for a Monday.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Vast Aire 4 me.... "Don't go there, u can not hold air"...They lied when they said there's no Aire in Space"...

Doom is dope sometimes, most of the time he spits ish i don't comprehend....

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
I would like to see them in a White Castle smash down contest tho.

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
"hold it like a drunk driver, hold a cd on a sharp turn still cluching your chest from the heart burn"
MF DOOM.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
"hold it like a drunk driver, hold a cd on a sharp turn still cluching your chest from the heart burn"
MF DOOM.

my mind is blown

<<insert sarcasm here>>

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
hmmm two blunted incoherent rappers who read too many sci-fi than any normal person should, I wonder who I'll choose

Hmm! Recycling lame underground rap stereotype on the internet to sound funny.

The Cold Vein is the best "inside a young black man's brain in the city" album since "Illmatic". It's as sci-fi as Noord Street. (Don't confuse what it say with what it is)       

And MF Doom is what rap music would have sounded like if it just grew up.

On the main question, love both. But I go with Doom bigger and quality catalougue     
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
The Cold Vein is the best "inside a young black man's brain in the city" album since "Illmatic". It's as sci-fi as Noord Street. (Don't confuse what it say with what it is)       

cosign: http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=25708.0

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
I'm going to stick my neck out and say that I think Doom is overrated.

Why, still, do people orgasm at the sound of his name? I'll admit, his flow is nice. But I've yet to hear one coherent verse from him. I've tried so hard to comprehend what he says, and every time I fail. He seems unable to make a complete song - certainly very few longer than two minutes - which just isn't long enough. He hasn't had a decent album since Doomsday.

Maybe I just don't get it. What's the appeal? There are rappers who do the whole scifi/blunted schtick better than he does.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Why, still, do people orgasm at the sound of his name? I'll admit, his flow is nice. But I've yet to hear one coherent verse from him. I've tried so hard to comprehend what he says, and every time I fail. He seems unable to make a complete song - certainly very few longer than two minutes - which just isn't long enough. He hasn't had a decent album since Doomsday.

Maybe I just don't get it. What's the appeal? There are rappers who do the whole scifi/blunted schtick better than he does.

Exactly

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

I've been saying this for years.

but to be fair i've accepted that he might be as great as he's being know to be by his fans. it seems like there are a lot of people who actually get what he says. I get the impression that he has a way of writting that i cannot comprehend but i've yet to have someone explain any song to me.

someonce just said Doom is what Hip-hop would sound like if it had grown. i dont think that should be said about his beats though except for the Madvillain and Dangerdoom.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I think I should just retire from nerd rap