Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ganstalicious

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yo this thread is dedicated to the illest rapper to ever touch the mic. GANSTALICIOUS !!! Let's reminisce on his hit single, Homies over Hoes and a little freestyle @ the bottom. Show some love ya'll.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 10:06:50 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
well considering that the whole gangstalicious character is over two years old, there must be an otherwise more legitimate reason for putting this up, you do know that "the illest to ever touch the mic" is a fagot right ???

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

i can believe she does the  for voices riley and huey.

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
well considering that the whole gangstalicious character is over two years old, there must be an otherwise more legitimate reason for putting this up, you do know that "the illest to ever touch the mic" is a fagot right ???

yeah,yeah i know.but so is a whole bunch of other rappers out there. two years or not, he's still the greatest.lol !!!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
“ I don't think "Homies over Hoes" is a sentiment that A. Pimp-Named Slickback can co-sign Riley. I mean, don't get me wrong, A. Pimp-Named Slickback will put a lot of things over a hoe: Money over a hoe? Always. Brand new gators over a hoe? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich wit just tomato? Guaranteed. But homies? Oh no. A. Pimp-Named Slickback DON'T DO SHIT for the homies. Let me reiterate: DON'T DO SHIT for the homies! Unless the homie wanna walk that stroll and get that money, the homie ain't getting a goddamn thing and the same goes for brothas, peeps, dudes, fellas, dunnies, comrades, whatever the f*** niggas is callin' each other nowadays. Sounds like some gay shit to me. "

- a pimp named slickback 2007
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
“ I don't think "Homies over Hoes" is a sentiment that A. Pimp-Named Slickback can co-sign Riley. I mean, don't get me wrong, A. Pimp-Named Slickback will put a lot of things over a hoe: Money over a hoe? Always. Brand new gators over a hoe? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich wit just tomato? Guaranteed. But homies? Oh no. A. Pimp-Named Slickback DON'T DO SHIT for the homies. Let me reiterate: DON'T DO SHIT for the homies! Unless the homie wanna walk that stroll and get that money, the homie ain't getting a goddamn thing and the same goes for brothas, peeps, dudes, fellas, dunnies, comrades, whatever the f*** niggas is callin' each other nowadays. Sounds like some gay shit to me. "

- a pimp named slickback 2007

tee hee  :D

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Ganstalicious aint gay. He just got kissed by another man while tied up with guns to his face and shit. He washed his mouth with bleach the next day, for god's sake.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Yo cats are tryin so hard to be gangsta but they gettin GAYer by the minute..M thinkin Lu aka Mr 'pole in my basement'..Jackin from friends n ish
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
His biggest hit is still "thuggin love"
Now sing the hook ladies "I got that thuggin love" HAHAHAHAHA!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
i saw that Catcher Freeman shit for the first time, last night. hilarious :D! how many episodes does season two have?

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
"DO the HOME-AYYYYY, do the homieeeeeeeeee...."
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

i can believe she does the  for voices riley and huey.

Is that in between working at the laundrymat? Unbelievable!  
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Gangstalicious reminds me of Cash...
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
And his clothin range reminds me of what Pyro used to say about Cash
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
ha ha ha. that freestyle killed me.

i saw that Catcher Freeman shit for the first time, last night. hilarious :D! how many episodes does season two have?

my favourite episode on that season i think.