Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Soon...

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Soon  you will die and be reduced to nothing more than just food for worms. And soon after that no one will even remember you.
Joh soon you will stop being so gloom.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Soon  you will die and be reduced to nothing more than just food for worms. And soon after that no one will even remember you.

Gloomy NO. Realistic YES

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

What's wrong, ma? Spray glue from the mounting room getting to ya? Get even steal booze from the bar. Download music. Randomly laugh at client service when they walk past you. Or steal their coke.          
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

Gloomy NO. Realistic YES
Of 'cause you are, but everybody knows this and it doesn't make it any less gloomy.
Are you okay?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
damn. mortality anxiety. . .what is it with peoples vain desire to be remembered after death anyway. it leads to overpopulation and should rather be left to artists. . .those hopeless people whod sooner die and get their masterpiece admired posthumously than lead a fulfilling life on earth :D

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

What's wrong, ma? Spray glue from the mounting room getting to ya? Get even steal booze from the bar. Download music. Randomly laugh at client service when they walk past you. Or steal their coke.          

LOL.. why do you a**ume that  there's something wrong when I speak about death. It's a guarantee you know. Or is it that you won't be remembered after you die that's the problem? Well buddy it's true, no one will remember you. Sorry. Quite frankly I'm okay with that. There'll be so many other things occupying peoples minds when I'm dead I'd hate for anyone to be wallowing over what they can't get back.

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

LOL.. why do you a**ume that  there's something wrong when I speak about death. It's a guarantee you know. Or is it that you won't be remembered after you die that's the problem? Well buddy it's true, no one will remember you. Sorry. Quite frankly I'm okay with that. There'll be so many other things occupying peoples minds when I'm dead I'd hate for anyone to be wallowing over what they can't get back.

Well imagine what you wrote being said by the "Leave Britney alone" girl/boy or one of these water-intolerance Newtown poets and you get where I'm coming from.

Death? Go over it long time ago.       
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
or maybe god is finally going to answer my prayers about getting rid of zuma and malema in a most possible and instant way
Hood.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Well imagine what you wrote being said by the "Leave Britney alone" girl/boy or one of these water-intolerance Newtown poets and you get where I'm coming from.
Death? Go over it long time ago.       

That's how you imagined I'd said it..WOW.. But I get where you're coming from now  :-\

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Soon the Raper will develop a fully functioning brain,realise wat an a**hole he's been, and decide to commit suicide
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
soon you will download the Crackboys - Get it Cracking vol.3  Soundtrack on www.demcrackboys.com for FREE!

To order the Crackboys Get it Cracking DVD email cash@demcrackboys.com or bondizzo@demcrackboys.com and SOON it will be delivered to your doorstep!!!!!

Its all White!

Crackboys - Official Album coming SOON!
@cash_sog

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
or maybe soon theres going to be a lethal uncurable disease that is going to struck south africa and the first victims being bashin and pyro..........the viruses would kill a dude instantly and burn his a** up till his rectum is out and lyin on the ground
Hood.

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
this has just been ruined by mad but i'll get over it soon
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
soon you will download the Crackboys - Get it Cracking vol.3  Soundtrack on www.demcrackboys.com for FREE!

To order the Crackboys Get it Cracking DVD email cash@demcrackboys.com or bondizzo@demcrackboys.com and SOON it will be delivered to your doorstep!!!!!

Its all White!

Crackboys - Official Album coming SOON!
Haha

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
this has just been ruined by mad but i'll get over it soon

do you ever finsih a line without calling my name out? i bet at knight u constantly have dreams about me putting my black f***ing dick inside your mouth
Hood.