Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

RIHANA & CB TIED THE KNOT

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile

The Chris Brown – Rihanna situation just got a whole lot more complicated, as more and more reports are coming in saying that the two tied the knot during a hurried ceremony in Miami over the weekend. In the middle of this controversy, Rihanna’s own father says that he cannot speak to her, as if someone is keeping her away from her family. Her mother and brother are also unable to speak to her, Ronald Fenty tells Us Magazine in an extensive interview.

According to Fenty, Rihanna has not spoken to anyone since the February 8 altercation. She has changed her phone number and e-mail address and is nowhere to be found, her father adds, labeling the situation a truly desperate one, especially since more reports are surfacing as to the young couple getting married over the weekend. Her entire family does not know what to believe about her attitude, or what to do to make her reach out to them, the same interview reveals.

“Rihanna’s mother is telling me that she hasn’t heard anything from her [Rihanna]. She said the last she heard Rihanna was well. But I can’t get on to her. Her mother can’t get on to her, her brother told me she changed her email. Somebody has a stranglehold on her. I’m lost. [She] said [in her last text message], ‘Daddy, I miss you.’ And that’s it. And I could not reply. I saw a number and texted back, ‘I miss you too.’ And I didn’t get another reply from her.” Fenty explains for the magazine.

While this is unfolding, other reports are claiming that it’s Brown himself who’s keeping Rihanna away from her family, for fear that they might talk sense into her about getting back together. Moreover, sources are telling Perez Hilton, Chris is the one who is always tipping the paparazzi as to their whereabouts so that he can work his way back into the good graces of the public by showing that he and Rihanna have reconciled. “be ouChris tipped off the photographers. He needs it to t there that he and Rihanna are back together. His only chance for a career was if she got back together with him, and he wanted people to see them there.” the spies point out.

Chris Brown was charged with two felonies: a**ault and making criminal threats. He refused to enter a plea and asked the judge to postpone the arraignment until April 6 – reportedly, to buy some time to work a plea so as to avoid going to trial. For more on this, keep an eye on this space.

He is just proving himself that he is just a boy and her,well she is just damn stupid idiot. ???
We know that things like these happen behind a lot of our closed doors but before rushing into each others arms people deal with this stuff in a mature manner.It would have been a better idea if the two first went together for counclling then repair their relationship.
KIDZ!!  8)
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
No councilling wont work! I say we give him an adult can of whip a** and make him feel what she felt! Remember that she had "Bite marks" so this kid is f***ed up.

It seems nothing has changed over the years! Tina and Ike ahhhhhhhhhh Bobby and Whitney. Rihanna can do sooo much better than that little prick! honestly now!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
"where you gonna be when Hollywood's burning?" - EWOK

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

i'll probably be in gugs.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
i'm surprised y'all r so 'compa**ionate'! lol! wat about ur uncle who's phucking up his wife. ur cousin who's messing up his girlfriend! jus this saturday i saw a cat giving five fingers, twice to his honey in the parking lot of a pub joint. mind u this chic was talkin to me a few seconds earlier. i don't know her so i didn't jump in the middle of dat! i certainly don't know rihanna to be worried more about her than my neighbour goin thru the same thing
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile
i'm surprised y'all r so 'compa**ionate'! lol! wat about ur uncle who's phucking up his wife. ur cousin who's messing up his girlfriend! jus this saturday i saw a cat giving five fingers, twice to his honey in the parking lot of a pub joint. mind u this chic was talkin to me a few seconds earlier. i don't know her so i didn't jump in the middle of dat! i certainly don't know rihanna to be worried more about her than my neighbour goin thru the same thing

Cosign........I have heard too many screams in Mdantsane, Peelton to PTA for me to be concerned about some celebrity.....
Freedom is only a state of mind....

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

good. now we just need someone to set a date.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

good. now we just need someone to set a date.

and it better be a sunday so we can all meet at Mzoli's.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
ha ha. word! it's the only time i wouldn't mind sharing beer and meat with the poverty-tourists.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
jus this saturday i saw a cat giving five fingers, twice to his honey in the parking lot of a pub joint. mind u this chic was talkin to me a few seconds earlier. i don't know her so i didn't jump in the middle of dat! i certainly don't know rihanna to be worried more about her than my neighbour goin thru the same thing

Cosign........I have heard too many screams in Mdantsane, Peelton to PTA for me to be concerned about some celebrity.....
with that said fellas...Wen is it ok or not ok for you to intervene or get involved in a couple's fight ?
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
with that said fellas...Wen is it ok or not ok for you to intervene or get involved in a couple's fight ?

when you're 100% sure that the nigga isnt stronger than you.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

lmao....I let peeps do thier shit.

But it is okay to give her a shoulder to cry when the dude leaves her there crying...with poon expectations
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

hahah,,, www.realtalk.com/he_aint_lie

I once saw a man slapping his girl during an argument. a good citizen stepped in to try to intervene. Not only did he get told by the woman to mind his own f***ing business, he took a beating from the dude as well. It seemed to reunite the couple though so maybe the good citizen did the right thing.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
picture getting shot and having them kiss and make up over your heroic corpse. streets is real.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

hahah,,, www.realtalk.com/he_aint_lie

I once saw a man slapping his girl during an argument. a good citizen stepped in to try to intervene. Not only did he get told by the woman to mind his own f***ing business, he took a beating from the dude as well. It seemed to reunite the couple though so maybe the good citizen did the right thing.

ha ha ha. Remember Saskia? she told us a story here on AG about her being a good citizen. the dude tried to beat her up too but to his surprise he got served.

anyway, i know this couple from my hood in gugs. that girl has had her face has been f***ed up plenty of times by her man. one evening it was just after midnight i think i heard someone screaming from outside. I looked through the window and realised it was them. at some point the dude was litteraly stepping on the girls face lilke she had cockroaches on it. dude stopped as soon a neighbour turned on the lights and opened the front door.

I decided not to intervene for two reasons. 1. this shit has been going on for ages, so I guess she doesnt mind it happening to her. 2. I kind of grew up with this mofo and i know he can kick some a**. better her than me.